I Gots 'Da Covid!

I'm not big into cigars. They have anything else worth going for?

Cheap Rum and hookers...

Let me guess two fingers,neat…. Whatever the heck that even means but I hear it a lot and wanted to sound like an expert ha!
Tarbenders Class 101
1628473891566.png

1628473964104.png

Cool...you do you.
Didn't read a word of your own link, did ya? Let's clarify this:

CLAIM
“Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to acknowledge that large numbers of positive COVID-19 cases may arise from oversensitive tests that pick up mere fragments of the virus rather than active, viable infections. If true, many patients may have been receiving false-positive test results”
VERDICT
HTag_Incorrect.png

SOURCE: Daniel Payne, Just the News, 8 Nov. 2020
DETAILS
Incorrect: Regardless of whether a person tested positive with a high or low viral load, a positive test indicates that the person is or has been infected with the virus, which qualifies them as a COVID-19 case. The high number of COVID-19 cases reported in the U.S. is due to a large number of infected people, not the PCR test's sensitivity.

Last edited:
Didn't you just go on a road trip or something?

Anyway, hope you feel better.

I don't know that I "just" went on a road trip.

I did a coast-to-coast thing back in April, and then back in mid-July I spent a week in South Carolina...

And thanks!

So, you've had covid before, and have caught it again? But this time its not as bad as the first time?
[/QUOTE]

Correct.

The first time I had it I felt like I was gonna' die...
Hope you stay ok, and it's gone soon!

Thanks! I feel pretty good. I'm in isolation, but I've got plenty of food in cupboards, Amazon Prime and Netflix for video and, of course, USMB...

Canon Shooter. In about a week or two if i remember correctly there's gonna be bloody noses among another thing or two going on with your nose. Keep us posted okay...and if i were you...i wouldn't let them stick that thing up your nose again.

Last edited:
oh...and you do not have to submit to a nose swab or anything else for that matter. You got rights.

and just like that......

no more Flu....no more common cold......and we are almost getting to the point of no more heart attacks or cancer! EVERYTHING IS COVID!

What an awesome disease. :rolleyes:
But that's not true!!?? We had excess deaths from heart attacks last year as well....because our health and medical care was limited due to all the covid patients...

Canon Shooter. In about a week or two if i remember correctly there's gonna be bloody noses among another thing or two going on with your nose. Keep us posted okay...and if i were you...i wouldn't let them stick that think up your nose again.
Ha! No, I got to stick it up my own nose!

I've not heard anything about bloody noses...

But that's not true!!?? We had excess deaths from heart attacks last year as well....because our health and medical care was limited due to all the covid patients...

Where are all the Flu statistics? where the Common Cold ones?????

Forum List

Back