I have a gut feeling Trump is going to cave in to the left on the illegals.

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.
Well he is a flip flopping twat, we can only hope.

I'm good with Trump allowing the law abiding DACA people to stay in this country. Him being a compassionate man, it's exactly what I'd expect from him.
This is an issue for congress to figure out and fix. Trump has given his thoughts on this.

Many of these people were brought here when they were very young. I can't see anyone, aside of Hillary, being cold and heartless enough to send them to a country they don't know.
I sure would. Thats just more incentive for future illegals. They STRIVE on emotion.
Allowing the current law abiding daca people to stay, isn't an invitation for others.
Again; this is a problem for congress to figure out.
I said incentive. How many illegals are out there committing crimes other than being here illegally?

I'm good with Trump allowing the law abiding DACA people to stay in this country. Him being a compassionate man, it's exactly what I'd expect from him.
This is an issue for congress to figure out and fix. Trump has given his thoughts on this.

Many of these people were brought here when they were very young. I can't see anyone, aside of Hillary, being cold and heartless enough to send them to a country they don't know.
I sure would. Thats just more incentive for future illegals. They STRIVE on emotion.
Allowing the current law abiding daca people to stay, isn't an invitation for others.
Why isnt it? How many illegals are out there committing crimes other than being here illegally?
Trump is on the right path. Trust me on that.

Why isnt it? How many illegals are out there committing crimes other than being here illegally?
Trump is on the right path. Trust me on that.
Continuing a decades old problem isnt the right path.
Incentive is why they come here.
I have sympathy for the kids, but i blame their parents. Its their fault.
Send em back. Show them we are done with their bullshit.

I just don't see any way to have confidence in him at this point. Trump would have me believe that everyone else is a liar or fabricating things about their meeting with him.
I think he was innitially willing to cave into them and then saw the massive blow back and tried to change his tune.
Why is it "caving" when he has been saying since the campaign that he was going to treat DACA recipients with compassion? The wall can be tied to other funding the dems want. He is insisting on border security funding (just not the wall) so no one is losing and the wall's not off the table. He's not doing anything awful here, imo.

You're just now realizing that?
On this issue, yes. I am not afflicted with Trump derangement syndrome so I take it issue by issue rather than wetting myself daily as many of you do.

Even Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are surprised. If Trump supports DACA so will his followers. If Trump gives up on the wall, so will his followers.

Trump is desperate for a "WIN"
Have you been reading the reaction about the Wall/DACA here? His supporters are PISSED. They will never turn on that.

Why is it "caving" when he has been saying since the campaign that he was going to treat DACA recipients with compassion? The wall can be tied to other funding the dems want. He is insisting on border security funding (just not the wall) so no one is losing and the wall's not off the table. He's not doing anything awful here, imo.
Your opinion means NOTHING to me. They don't belong here. If they want to stay they can either join the military or go home and get in line.

Even Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh are surprised. If Trump supports DACA so will his followers. If Trump gives up on the wall, so will his followers.

Trump is desperate for a "WIN"
Have you been reading the reaction about the Wall/DACA here? His supporters are PISSED. They will never turn on that.
He's too busy trolling the low hanging fruit to pay attention to actual supporters

Now you know how Trump University students feel.

Prototype wall being built in San Diego..............High traffic area, high deportation area.

Federal Register :: Determination Pursuant to Section 102 of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, as Amended

legal authority to do so there.

Feds Building Prototype in San Diego for the Wall

The Department of Homeland Security announced its plans to build a 15-mile prototype of the border wall in San Diego.

The department issued a waiver from numerous environmental laws and regulations to build the wall with "robust physical characteristics" to prevent illegal immigration crossings in an area of "high illegal entry."

"The Department is implementing President Trump’s Executive Order 13767, Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements, and continues to take steps to immediately plan, design, and construct a physical wall along the southern border, using appropriate materials and technology to most effectively achieve complete operational control of the southern border," the department said in a statement Tuesday announcing plans to issue the waiver.

The notice outlines the plans for projects along a 15-mile stretch along the Southwestern border in the San Diego sector. The department said the area is in need of further border protection immediately, as it is the site of over 31,000 illegal alien apprehensions, the seizure of 9,167 pounds of marijuana, and approximately 1,317 pounds of cocaine last year alone.

"The construction of border wall prototypes in the Project Area and the robust physical characteristics that are to be incorporated into the border wall prototypes are intended to deter illegal crossings," the notice states.

4 companies are selected to build the walls.........Prototypes to be built in San Diego area.

Trump officials pick four companies to build prototypes of border wall

he companies chosen for the concrete prototypes were Caddell Construction of Montgomery, Ala.; Fisher Sand & Gravel/DBA Fisher Industries of Tempe, Ariz..; Texas Sterling Construction in Houston; and W.G. Yates & Sons Construction in Philadelphia, Miss.

Construction on the concrete prototypes is expected to begin in two weeks, and should be completed this fall within 30 days after breaking ground. The prototypes will be 30 feet long and up to 30 feet high and will be located near one another, he said. They will act as a secondary barrier in a border enforcement zone that already has a fence.

Department of Homeland Security officials will spend 30 to 60 days using small hand tools to test the prototypes' resistance to tampering and penetration, Vitiello said.

Officials will consider aesthetics as well as anti-climb features and how to complement the physical barrier with technology.

Deal on DACA for December will tell what kind of deal was made........not to mention legislation coming out..................for the deal................

We'll see.....

Need 44 Billion to let the winners of the Wall competition start building a wall.....San Diego sector decides the winners.

Your opinion means NOTHING to me. They don't belong here. If they want to stay they can either join the military or go home and get in line.
Well, that hurt.
Some of them have joined the military. Why should a fifteen year old join the military? That is not a very popular opinion, all told.

Well, that hurt.
Some of them have joined the military. Why should a fifteen year old join the military? That is not a very popular opinion, all told.
Many in the program are now adults...................On my thread Daca versus Dapa the federal documents and website are there for the database.

Deal on DACA for December will tell what kind of deal was made........not to mention legislation coming out..................for the deal................

We'll see.....

Need 44 Billion to let the winners of the Wall competition start building a wall.....San Diego sector decides the winners.
I heard on the news last night that the proposals are six months behind and that a lot of major builders are not interested in building it because it is so politically charged. I'm sure they're envisioning a lot of serious vandalism, protestors chained to whatever..... It could be a circus.

Well, that hurt.
Many in the program are now adults...................On my thread Daca versus Dapa the federal documents and website are there for the database.
Thank you, I am aware. Not all are adults, though, which seemed to escape Grampa.

We'll see.....

I heard on the news last night that the proposals are six months behind and that a lot of major builders are not interested in building it because it is so politically charged. I'm sure they're envisioning a lot of serious vandalism, protestors chained to whatever..... It could be a circus.
Article above says different.......4 companies are building prototype walls in San Diego

Trump needs 44 billion for next year on the wall......and expansion of jobs as border agents and ice agents........................

CR goes to December..................Will DACA compromise get him some of the money..............

Back door is open.................They are already building a wall.............

Well, that hurt.
Thank you, I am aware. Not all are adults, though, which seemed to escape Grampa.
If there are children send them home with their parents.

HOW IS THIS COMPLICATED PEOPLE?

Forum List

Back