I have a suggestion for reducing the 1.5 million abortions...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Let's make it a political party decision.

Assume that any woman that wants an abortion AND is a democrat..no problem!

Now let's also set up a "non-profit" for women that are conservatives and will agree to at least not vote Democrat and she keeps her baby.
But only one time as she'll agree to counseling and job training while pregnant and all her expenses and child expenses during that time will
be covered. Then when she give's birth we find her a job and match her income with expenses of raising the child till 18.

All of this using "non-profit" tax deductible donations.

Long term implications.. Fewer democrat voters as the dumb f...ks are killing off their own voters! They are killing off tax payers!

On the other hand the conservative pregnant mother gets all the education about the limitations of government and the opportunities of being independent!

What is the cost difference between letting Democrat women abort and conservative keeping their baby ?
A) Well statistics show most 36% of abortions are women had one or more abortions before.
That being the case we really don't see those kind of women as good citizens.

B) Conservative women supported will keep the babies and asked to pledge a small monthly payment for other women that don't abort.

Over time conservative voters will continue to grow even while Democrats kill off their future voters.
Conservative babies taught self sufficiency, independence and freedom to choose will be asked to "pass it on" and donate a portion of their earnings.
Thus conservative abortions are reduced, conservatives gets more members and BEST of ALL the babies LIVE!

How about education and contraception?

Oh, that's right. Republicans are against those things.

Can't think of anything else except prison.
I don't think you KNOW the statistics about abortions so this may be going WAY OVER YOUR HEAD...
Just so we get our terms straight...
Abortion is the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability.

Some FACTS about abortion..
  • 36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
  • 8.1% were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
  • 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they
continue to act as animals!

Black women are more than 4.8 times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely (AGI).

REASONS for killing 1.5 million a year..

12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).
1%(of aborting women) reported that they were the survivors of rape (NAF).
13% for health or rape.

The remaining 87% abortions reasons for having killing 1.5 million people a year:

-- say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about
-- say they cannot afford a child; and
-- say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).
Facts About Abortion: U.S. Abortion Statistics

So again.. my point is if a woman votes Democrat .. don't waste any time because if Democrats want to kill off future voters go for it!

But if women who would agree to keep the baby they would be exposed during pregnancy to conservative views, provided education if needed and financial help.
Then when the baby is born mother goes back to work, matching funding would be provided to those mean tested to need it.
Over time to continue receiving assistance continual education regarding sexual, conservative and reminders the women can become independent. Successful.
And when child is 18 the child is given a stipend from the non-profit which would provide matching educational funds AS long as child agrees upon graduation
to "pass it on" to future children that were not aborted like this child!
I bet most of these children that were not aborted and helped would love to help in any way to keep others from abortion.
AND all the time Conservative principles would be taught repeatedly encourage independence, capitalism, democracy!

But like most everything this has gone WAY over your head.. Suffice to say this IS going on in the USA to the demise of the Democrat party as they want abortions!
In doing so killing off future voters!

I don't think you KNOW the statistics about abortions so this may be going WAY OVER YOUR HEAD...
Abortion is the termination of pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo prior to viability.

• 44.7% or nearly half by women who are either stupid, definitely don't use birth control AND SHOULD BE STERILIZED if they

Black women are more than 4.8 times more likely than non-Hispanic white women to have an abortion, and Hispanic women are 2.7 times as likely (AGI).

12% of women included a physical problem with their health among reasons for having an abortion (NAF).
13% for health or rape.

The remaining 87% abortions reasons for having killing 1.5 million people a year:

-- say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities; about
-- say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner (AGI).

So again.. my point is if a woman votes Democrat .. don't waste any time because if Democrats want to kill off future voters go for it!

But if women who would agree to keep the baby they would be exposed during pregnancy to conservative views, provided education if needed and financial help.
Then when the baby is born mother goes back to work, matching funding would be provided to those mean tested to need it.
Over time to continue receiving assistance continual education regarding sexual, conservative and reminders the women can become independent. Successful.
And when child is 18 the child is given a stipend from the non-profit which would provide matching educational funds AS long as child agrees upon graduation
I bet most of these children that were not aborted and helped would love to help in any way to keep others from abortion.
AND all the time Conservative principles would be taught repeatedly encourage independence, capitalism, democracy!

But like most everything this has gone WAY over your head.. Suffice to say this IS going on in the USA to the demise of the Democrat party as they want abortions!

So you want to blackmail women into following a failed philosophy?
Got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

man contraception can be taught in 2 minutes !! every kid of age knows what condoms are !!

Free birth control and sex education will reduce the abortion rate. As shown in other countries like the Netherlands.

How about birth control? Maybe the church can hand out birth control so everyone can screw and no one needs abortion. Sound like a idea?

Let's make it a political party decision.

Assume that any woman that wants an abortion AND is a democrat..no problem!

Now let's also set up a "non-profit" for women that are conservatives and will agree to at least not vote Democrat and she keeps her baby.
But only one time as she'll agree to counseling and job training while pregnant and all her expenses and child expenses during that time will
be covered. Then when she give's birth we find her a job and match her income with expenses of raising the child till 18.

All of this using "non-profit" tax deductible donations.

Long term implications.. Fewer democrat voters as the dumb f...ks are killing off their own voters! They are killing off tax payers!

On the other hand the conservative pregnant mother gets all the education about the limitations of government and the opportunities of being independent!

What is the cost difference between letting Democrat women abort and conservative keeping their baby ?
A) Well statistics show most 36% of abortions are women had one or more abortions before.
That being the case we really don't see those kind of women as good citizens.

B) Conservative women supported will keep the babies and asked to pledge a small monthly payment for other women that don't abort.

Over time conservative voters will continue to grow even while Democrats kill off their future voters.
Conservative babies taught self sufficiency, independence and freedom to choose will be asked to "pass it on" and donate a portion of their earnings.
Thus conservative abortions are reduced, conservatives gets more members and BEST of ALL the babies LIVE!

That all sounds nice, but here's the reality.

Liberal women have the good sense to use birth control.

Conservative women don't, have unexpected pregnancies, and abort. Because that's only ONE sin compared to thousand of sins using contraception every day.

Frankly, the real problem is, you guys on the right are breeding too much. It's like that movie "Idiocracy" where only the stupid reproduce, and the country gets dumber as a result.

Yes people just dont know sex will get you pregnant ......and condoms ?

Who can afford those ?

13% for health or rape.

Guy, the only party undergoing "demise" are the Republicans, because they've alienated working people, minorities and women with their hateful rhetoric.

Shit, I voted Republican since the 1980's, but I stopped right after my boss announced that he didn't have to do right by me, because he didn't have to worry about a Union.

13% for health or rape.

Guy, the only party undergoing "demise" are the Republicans, because they've alienated working people, minorities and women with their hateful rhetoric.

Shit, I voted Republican since the 1980's, but I stopped right after my boss announced that he didn't have to do right by me, because he didn't have to worry about a Union.

I'm sorry nearly half of this country doesn't want to
-Pay taxes up the ass
-Throw away their social conservative beliefs
Just to make minorities and some woman happy. Unsound economics is the cream on top.

I can't imagine any of it was your fault.

[

I'm sorry nearly half of this country doesn't want to
-Pay taxes up the ass
-Throw away their social conservative beliefs
Just to make minorities and some woman happy. Unsound economics is the cream on top.

The only unsound economics I see is that 1% control 43% of the wealth and the top 20% control 85% of the wealth.

But they get you stupid people upset about abortion or race or gay marriage or some other issue that really has no effect on how you live YOUR life, and you guys keep wondering why your job gets shipped to China or they stick you with a raise that doesn't keep up with inflation.

You hit the nail on the head so good.

Also, don't forget planned parenthood.

I can't imagine any of it was your fault.

Nope, actually, it wasn't.

Worked their for six years. Got six reviews where my performance was rated "exceeds expectations". But in sixty hour weeks sometimes. Worked weekends.

But then I ran up 50K in medical bills, and oddly enough, our insurance carrier got rid of the premium coverage and anyone who had medical issues slowly started getting let go, regardless of their seniority.

"Well, good thing this isn't a union shop, and I can make my own decisions".

Yup. Today that company which used to employ 75 people now only employs 25. The office manager who has been there for 25 years just contacted me last week to write her resume for her. Even she's had enough!

Forum List

Back