I have been waiting two days to post this thread: Anti-union challengers are on the verge of victory

Yes, I would characterize them as being greedy. I could give you several examples if you would like.

As the Steward for a Unionized Engineering group at a private gas/electric utility company, I can give you just as many examples of the way a company seeks to deny Union workers (and management employees) their just due to increase profits.

While living in the NW during the Seattle WTO I saw the union dickheads load up on buses to go and riot in the streets with the Communists, anarchists and bat shit crazy Left Wing pricks. Their union bosses told them to go do it and like dumbshits they loaded on the buses.

A few of the guys tried to do decent work. A few of the workers were downright lazy worthless assholes protected by the union and the rest hardly gave a crap as long as they could finagle double overtime.

Fuck the filthy unions. Greedy scum of America.
Those left wing pricks were on the front line fighting globalization. Now you sit back 16 years too late and beg Trump to end it for you.

The assholes rioting in the street were dumbass Communists and anarchists for the most part that are confused about everything. Batshit crazy is a better description.

Globalization is something the Democrat Party embraced by the way. I suspect that most of those dipshits that voted would have voted for Democrats.

t

Why didn't anyone think it was significant besides me?

Public sector unions are finished..

Anti-union challengers are on the verge of victory at Supreme Court

WASHINGTON — Dianne Knox describes herself as "a child of the '60s." Pam Harris grew up a butcher's daughter in a proud union household. Rebecca Friedrichs was secretary of her local teachers' union. Mark Janus supports the rights of workers to organize.

A 5-4 decision against the unions would free about 5 million government workers, teachers, police and firefighters, and others in 22 states from being forced to pay "fair share" fees — a potentially staggering blow to public employee unions.

The challengers' battles against the Service Employees International Union, the National Education Association, the American Federation of Teachers and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Workers are based on disagreements with the political and policy priorities of the national leadership.

“This is not my father’s or my grandfather’s union," says Harris, recalling the Amalgamated Meat Cutters to which they belonged. “This is a money-making scheme. It is a way to advance political agendas.”

Union leaders see the opposite — a power grab by what they call corporate billionaires and right-wing special interests to cripple the unions standing in their way.

"It is a defunding strategy," Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, said at a press conference with other union leaders Wednesday. "They want the economy to be further rigged in their favor."

I foresee a 5 to 4 vote in favor of the plaintiffs and a severe hit to public service unions.

Yes, I would characterize them as being greedy. I could give you several examples if you would like.

As the Steward for a Unionized Engineering group at a private gas/electric utility company, I can give you just as many examples of the way a company seeks to deny Union workers (and management employees) their just due to increase profits.

While living in the NW during the Seattle WTO I saw the union dickheads load up on buses to go and riot in the streets with the Communists, anarchists and bat shit crazy Left Wing pricks. Their union bosses told them to go do it and like dumbshits they loaded on the buses.

A few of the guys tried to do decent work. A few of the workers were downright lazy worthless assholes protected by the union and the rest hardly gave a crap as long as they could finagle double overtime.

Fuck the filthy unions. Greedy scum of America.
Those left wing pricks were on the front line fighting globalization. Now you sit back 16 years too late and beg Trump to end it for you.

The assholes rioting in the street were dumbass Communists and anarchists for the most part that are confused about everything. Batshit crazy is a better description.

Globalization is something the Democrat Party embraced by the way. I suspect that most of those dipshits that voted would have voted for Democrats.

t
Those assholes were trying to prevent globalization, while you sat back and criticized them for ideological differences. Now you beg Trump to take up the lost battle for you. You are clearly the one who is confused. Otherwise you would have understood what lay ahead like those asshole communists did and tried to prevent it in the first place.

The republicans embraced it as well. In fact they did most of the heavy lifting. Clinton just came in and signed off on it.

Why didn't anyone think it was significant besides me?

Public sector unions are finished..

WASHINGTON — Dianne Knox describes herself as "a child of the '60s." Pam Harris grew up a butcher's daughter in a proud union household. Rebecca Friedrichs was secretary of her local teachers' union. Mark Janus supports the rights of workers to organize.

A 5-4 decision against the unions would free about 5 million government workers, teachers, police and firefighters, and others in 22 states from being forced to pay "fair share" fees — a potentially staggering blow to public employee unions.

The challengers' battles against the Service Employees International Union, the National Education Association, the American Federation of Teachers and the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Workers are based on disagreements with the political and policy priorities of the national leadership.

“This is not my father’s or my grandfather’s union," says Harris, recalling the Amalgamated Meat Cutters to which they belonged. “This is a money-making scheme. It is a way to advance political agendas.”

Union leaders see the opposite — a power grab by what they call corporate billionaires and right-wing special interests to cripple the unions standing in their way.

"It is a defunding strategy," Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, said at a press conference with other union leaders Wednesday. "They want the economy to be further rigged in their favor."

I foresee a 5 to 4 vote in favor of the plaintiffs and a severe hit to public service unions.

Agree and I am kind of worried about it..

Government good until it became ALL about money & power
Unions good till it became ALL about money & power
Money & power kicking our butts.

[QUOT

Those assholes were trying to prevent globalization, while you sat back and criticized them for ideological differences. Now you beg Trump to take up the lost battle for you. You are clearly the one who is confused. Otherwise you would have understood what lay ahead like those asshole communists did and tried to prevent it in the first place.

The republicans embraced it as well. In fact they did most of the heavy lifting. Clinton just came in and signed off on it.

LOL!

Trump is fighting globalization by putting American interest first. He ran on that platform but you Moon Bats were too stupid to listen to him. That is why all the blue collar workers in Heartland America voted for him instead of that asshole Crooked Hillary.

Most of you stupid Moon Bats voted for that shithead Crooked Hillary that was bought and paid for by global interest. She was backed by Wall street and globalist like Soros. Hell if there was a profit in it she had no problem in even giving away 20% of our uranium reserves to the Russians. Her sham money laundering foundation was even called a global initiative.

That prick Obama that all you Moon Bats loved so much was like the King of Globalization.

Trump is fighting globalization by putting American interest first.

61663600.jpg

Those tax breaks will show those globalists who they are messing with.

Dem's are already coming up with schemes to get around the SCOTUS ruling should they lose, typical of lawless lowlife scum.

Without the greedy unions giving them so much campaign money and without the Illegals voting for them the Democrats would have a hard time getting 20% of the vote, wouldn't they?

I like you flash, you hate public Unions as much as I do ..

:)

Why? The Democrats have screwed unions over for so long they are just as much despised as the Republicans.

When Trump was elected that was an indication that the rank and file blue collar (potentially union) workers were starting to understand that the Democrats have nothing for them.

Now if we could just get the Blacks to understand the same thing thing then the Democrat Party would be hard put to ever get more than 20% of the votes.

The Democrats absolutely shunned the white working class in ‘16. That is what lost them the Election. Create more job opportunities and push for the working man to keep more of his pay after taxes. The Democrats ignored this. Trump is President. Elections are the result of consequences.

And 2017 and 2018 Dem's are dumb as a post.

Without the greedy unions giving them so much campaign money and without the Illegals voting for them the Democrats would have a hard time getting 20% of the vote, wouldn't they?

I like you flash, you hate public Unions as much as I do ..

:)

Why? The Democrats have screwed unions over for so long they are just as much despised as the Republicans.

When Trump was elected that was an indication that the rank and file blue collar (potentially union) workers were starting to understand that the Democrats have nothing for them.

Now if we could just get the Blacks to understand the same thing thing then the Democrat Party would be hard put to ever get more than 20% of the votes.

The Democrats absolutely shunned the white working class in ‘16. That is what lost them the Election. Create more job opportunities and push for the working man to keep more of his pay after taxes. The Democrats ignored this. Trump is President. Elections are the result of consequences.

And 2017 and 2018 Dem's are dumb as a post.

I prefer to characterize Democrats as dumber than a door knob.

61663600.jpg

Those tax breaks makes American business more competitive and that produces American jobs you nitwit. Lot better than the Democrat plan to have taxes so high that American businesses all go overseas like what happen when that affirmative action asshole Obama did.

Obama put cash in the pockets of Iranians and Trump is putting money in the pockets of Americans workers.

You Moon Bats have never met a third world shithole that you didn't love more than this country. That is why you elected that Obama asshole to go on a world tour to apologize for America's sins.

Speaking of globalization you Moon Bats don't even recognize the border between Mexico and the US.

It depends on how the Supreme Court rules. If the court rules that Unions cannot require workers to pay dues against their will, then, yes, this will deal a huge blow to public sector unions. Once again, liberals show that they're really not all about "choice." Liberals think it's just fine to force workers to pay union dues, even when the unions are using those dues for political causes with which the workers do not agree.

Ah, "anti-union challengers" is it?

Like these guys?
59cef84f7fce3.image.jpg

That's the 1908 Democrat convention..

Am I right?

Nope. Although there is a poster here, not to mantion any names but if we did it would be Geaux4it who posted that and claimed it was a 1924 Democratic convention. It's actually a funeral march for a slain policeman in Wisconsin from December of that year. Seems there was bootlegging afoot, and the Klan of course was always about Prohibition in addition to the anti-union stuff.

Klan didn't exist in 1908 anyway.

Klan didn't exist in 1908 anyway.

Liar

It was started in 1866 as a Gentlman's club. Nice way of putting it. They were created to try and stop the Reconstruction started in 1866 that the Republicans in power in Washington had started. They were against making Blacks equal to Whites.

They started out backing the Democratic Party but during the New Deal, they bailed and started supporting the Republican Party that had more or less changed position with the old Democratic Party. During the late 50s and early 60s was when the first hints of getting rid of the Jim Crowe Laws and Practices. During that time, there were many, many lynchings, burning alive, beating to death and more. What many don't remember is that the first Civil Rights were started by the Republicans, mainly, Ike. Kennedy and Johnson expanded on it. But somewhere in history Ike's roll has been left out.

The KKK will always claim to be whatever Party that suits them. Criminals really don't have a Party Affiliation. Outside of being criminal. We spend way too much time trying to use nicey nicey labels for them. They aren't nice and they are just criminals.

Oh my goodness, I see someone equated being anti-union with siding with the KKK. When leftists use these kinds of silly, extreme arguments, they turn off reasonable people and only hurt their cause.

Unions served a valid purpose for several decades, but they have long since outlived their usefulness.

It depends on how the Supreme Court rules. If the court rules that Unions cannot require workers to pay dues against their will, then, yes, this will deal a huge blow to public sector unions. Once again, liberals show that they're really not all about "choice." Liberals think it's just fine to force workers to pay union dues, even when the unions are using those dues for political causes with which the workers do not agree.

Does the worker that does not pay union dues still benefit via negotiations?

Of course they do.

Of course they do.

Then that should be a done deal right there.

61663600.jpg

Those tax breaks makes American business more competitive and that produces American jobs you nitwit. Lot better than the Democrat plan to have taxes so high that American businesses all go overseas like what happen when that affirmative action asshole Obama did.

Obama put cash in the pockets of Iranians and Trump is putting money in the pockets of Americans workers.

You Moon Bats have never met a third world shithole that you didn't love more than this country. That is why you elected that Obama asshole to go on a world tour to apologize for America's sins.

Speaking of globalization you Moon Bats don't even recognize the border between Mexico and the US.
Okay, well good luck with all that. Some just can't escape their tribal convictions.

Just remember who tried to save you from yourself all those years ago.........while you criticized them.

920x920.jpg

61663600.jpg

Okay, well good luck with all that. Some just can't escape their tribal convictions.

Just remember who tried to save you from yourself all those years ago.........while you criticized them.

920x920.jpg

Where did that event take place?

61663600.jpg

920x920.jpg

Where did that event take place?
It seems it took place in Seattle.

Forum List

Back