I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Yes, it says potential. As we have already established Mueller is not going to conclude guilt or innocence.
Actually Muller concluded innocent

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
"potential" is not a proven fact to call anyone guilty.

the ONE source you choose to use hides behind disclaimers and you eat that shit up with a double spatula.

he's not been proven guilty at this point so by our laws and rights within this country he's innocent.

innocent TIL PROVEN guity OF WHICH has not happened. ergo, suck on it.

Once again, Mueller is being careful not to call anyone guilty as he has no way of trying Trump. So, he's not going to say "Trump is guilty but we can't try him due to DOJ policy" as that would be unfair to Trump.

Try reading the Mueller report. You'll sound less stupid.

Mueller report - Department of Justice

Lakhota is now more well versed in the law than Alan Dershowitz? This is fantastic.

Dershowitz thought OJ was innocent too. Just like with O.J., Dershowitz has been a Trump defender and he is only one voice among many. There have been hundreds of prosecutors who have gone on record to say Trump committed crimes.
so what? move forward. what are you waiting for, we're waiting!!! ready set go!! why do you drag your feet liar? too fking funny. you're a subservient sheep

I think you'e on the wrong board, weirdo.

Those in glass houses...

You should never call another person weird.

he can say he's guilty, Ken Star said it eleven times for Slick Willie. you've been lied to as usual. and you believed it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That Ken Starr talking point has been debunked because Starr was appointed by Congress under the Independent Counsel Act and was not subject to the DOJ rule.

Ah, thank you!

It's like shoot'in fish in a barrel.

They parrot good sounding propaganda though!
Trump is innocent. post where anyone said he was guilty of anything? I'll wait poacher man.

He is of course considered innocent until proven guilty, but as president he can't be charged with a crime.

"Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice," according to the letter

I think that letter now has over a thousand former federal prosecutors signing it.

Thanks for the net Popeye.

Why is Congress not impeaching? You realize that one can only obstruct if there is a crime and there was no crime.

Lakhota is now more well versed in the law than Alan Dershowitz? This is fantastic.

Dershowitz thought OJ was innocent too. Just like with O.J., Dershowitz has been a Trump defender and he is only one voice among many. There have been hundreds of prosecutors who have gone on record to say Trump committed crimes.

He defended the law and never opined on guilt or innocence of OJ. Dershowitz has been a constitutional defender. He defended HRC as well when it came to the emails.

Neat. I'm not concerned with Dershowitz' opinion, it's only one of hundreds.

dude - again - your link says POTENTIAL!!!

and VOX may as well be me going to brietbart and worse than zerohedge. find someone who gives the news, not hate material.

Yes, it says potential. As we have already established Mueller is not going to conclude guilt or innocence.

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
The Grand Jury

That's what happens when you do not have sufficient evidence to indict someone, or even recommend indictment.

In a criminal trial that renders a verdict of Not Guilty.

Don't You Know Nothin 'Bout The Law?

giphy.gif

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
The Grand Jury

That's what happens when you do not have sufficient evidence to indict someone, or even recommend indictment.

giphy.gif

Trump was never going to be indicted because of DOJ policy, not sure what that has to do with a Grand Jury.

That Ken Starr talking point has been debunked because Starr was appointed by Congress under the Independent Counsel Act and was not subject to the DOJ rule.

Ah, thank you!

It's like shoot'in fish in a barrel.

They parrot good sounding propaganda though!
Trump is innocent. post where anyone said he was guilty of anything? I'll wait poacher man.

He is of course considered innocent until proven guilty, but as president he can't be charged with a crime.

"Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice," according to the letter

I think that letter now has over a thousand former federal prosecutors signing it.

Thanks for the net Popeye.

Why is Congress not impeaching? You realize that one can only obstruct if there is a crime and there was no crime.

Oh, good, Martha Stewart will be happy to hear about this.

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
"potential" is not a proven fact to call anyone guilty.

the ONE source you choose to use hides behind disclaimers and you eat that shit up with a double spatula.

he's not been proven guilty at this point so by our laws and rights within this country he's innocent.

innocent TIL PROVEN guity OF WHICH has not happened. ergo, suck on it.
But it’s trump and he doesn’t get that, Orangemanbad

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
The Grand Jury

giphy.gif

Trump was never going to be indicted because of DOJ policy, not sure what that has to do with a Grand Jury.
Nope, a lie. I’ve added why earlier

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
The Grand Jury

giphy.gif

I don't care what you wrote. Mueller has already spelled it out for you.

That's simply not true. There are multiple instances of obstruction documented in the Mueller report. Whether the Democrats choose to impeach or not does not change that fact.

Just curious, do you think Obama committed any crimes?

and VOX may as well be me going to brietbart and worse than zerohedge. find someone who gives the news, not hate material.

then why are you based off his "evidence" that even he won't use?

He as in Mueller? What would he use the evidence for?
good god you're a 1 man circle jerk.

i'm out.
He’s a but but but guy sheepal

No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
The Grand Jury

giphy.gif

I don't care what you wrote. Mueller has already spelled it out for you.
I know, you don’t care what mueller wrote or Barr. You got it all, impeach fool

Why is Congress not impeaching?

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the optics of the impeachment of President Clinton.

You realize that one can only obstruct if there is a crime and there was no crime.

"Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice," according to the letter"

He defended the law and never opined on guilt or innocence of OJ. Dershowitz has been a constitutional defender. He defended HRC as well when it came to the emails.

Neat. I'm not concerned with Dershowitz' opinion, it's only one of hundreds.
You aren't concerned with any opinion from a legal scholar who knows far more about the law than you.

You sound like some ignorant ghetto rat screaming "impeach 45"

Don't you fools know Nothing?

We want you to impeach Trump.

You people have accomplished NADA in Congress

We are practically begging you to do it, so you can be exposed.

Let's get on with it!

We are begging you to dig your own graves.

Nope, he did neither.
No guilty means innocent

Who said not guilty?
The Grand Jury

giphy.gif
Only he counts

i'm out.

Maybe you can answer the question. Mueller gathered evidence, put it in his report, established that he was following DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. So, I ask the question, what is Mueller supposed to do with the evidence now?

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the optics of the impeachment of President Clinton.

You realize that one can only obstruct if there is a crime and there was no crime.

"Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice," according to the letter"
But there’s no evidence! In my country, you need that and intent

At least with that Starr listed 11 Crimes Clinton Committed, and it was criminal activity that started the investigation.

Know what Mueller listed as Crimes Committed by Trump recommended for indictment?

NADA.

So let's get it on. Impeach President Trump.

It will look like an episode from Seinfeld

An Impeachment about Nuthin!

i'm out.

Maybe you can answer the question. Mueller gathered evidence, put it in his report, established that he was following DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. So, I ask the question, what is Mueller supposed to do with the evidence now?
Barr answered this, I posted the link. Go read his answer

Forum List

Back