I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

I have lawyers working for me who read the report. The retarded Democrats read the report also and as a result are NOT taking an impeachment vote. Whether or not I read the report is of no consequence.

Quack quack the dems are scared ducks who will never impeach the greatest president of all time
Try again but this time without the tequila shots.
Actually you try again as you are as a group too dumb to impeach
Too stupid? Impeachment inquiries are coming.

Let's see who's too stupid then.
Will these new enquiries take the full 6 remaining years of Trumps term
Could you define what impeachment means? I'm curious. How thorough are the civics classes taught on Conservative media. It's painfully apparent that your whole notion of government has been taught to you by biased media, and not a formal education.
Talk talk talk, shut your trap and impooch already

You are getting boring

Could you define what impeachment means? I'm curious. How thorough are the civics classes taught on Conservative media. It's painfully apparent that your whole notion of government has been taught to you by biased media, and not a formal education.

You are getting boring
giphy.gif

Okay I get it. Frannie is another recently added USMB troll. And admits to not having read the Mueller report but knows it is full of holes.

Chuck Rosenberg: The president can't be charged by policy but if you or I did things that the president did we'd be in handcuffs. I've prosecuted obstruction of justice cases on far less evidence than Mueller found. It's remarkable for anyone to think that Trump had been cleared.

Dude this is the third year of babies shitting.

You keep playing with your TV remote, let me know when you actually find an impeachment

You may use as much vaseline as u need
Do you understand the meaning of impeachment? What happens during an impeachment? Who conducts it?
I understand that trump will not be impeached by the Senate that ratified Kavanaugh

So you impooch all you want girly boy
So the Republican Senate is not comprised of impartial jurors, but partisan hacks without regard of the rule of law. And what's noble about that?

You are getting boring
I am sorry. I have a hard time making sense of whatever logic and reasons you are proffering. Usually, folks write clearly, concisely and with at least a modicum of knowledge of civics.

if Mueller proclaims that there were crimes committed, but he CHOSE not to charge Trump, wouldn't he be guilty of obstruction or something?

Okay I get it. Frannie is another recently added USMB troll. And admits to not having read the Mueller report but knows it is full of holes.
what are the holes? no one has said that yet. Cause it doesn't say trump is guilty? why is that a hole? it's just a fact.

if Mueller proclaims that there were crimes committed, but he CHOSE not to charge Trump, wouldn't he be guilty of obstruction or something?
he didn't say any crime was committed, nor did he say trump was guilty. he is innocent.

You are getting boring
giphy.gif
That pop was the post of the year

Dude this is the third year of babies shitting.

You keep playing with your TV remote, let me know when you actually find an impeachment

You may use as much vaseline as u need
Do you understand the meaning of impeachment? What happens during an impeachment? Who conducts it?
I understand that trump will not be impeached by the Senate that ratified Kavanaugh

So you impooch all you want girly boy
So the Republican Senate is not comprised of impartial jurors, but partisan hacks without regard of the rule of law. And what's noble about that?
The gop will not impeach based on no evidence, neither will the house that is not impeaching anyway

Were u born stupid oar dud u stubdy

You are getting boring
I am sorry. I have a hard time making sense of whatever logic and reasons you are proffering. Usually, folks write clearly, concisely and with at least a modicum of knowledge of civics.
What channel is Trumps impeachment on?

You want me to provide a link that proves a negative? The guy said there were holes in the Mueller report, I asked him to prove it, he can't.
no, we want the link that shows trump's guilt. we've been waiting three years now.

Neat, I'm waiting for the guy who made a claim to back it up.

You can read about the 10 examples of possible obstruction here:

These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice
There is no obstruction or the dopes would be impeaching

That's simply not true. There are multiple instances of obstruction documented in the Mueller report. Whether the Democrats choose to impeach or not does not change that fact.

Just curious, do you think Obama committed any crimes?
no there isn't. otherwise he would have said he was guilty of obstruction. he didn't. he said he didn't have any evidence, you're parroting nicely the left. no impeachment is coming. If it isn't done today, it ain't ever gonna happen. so let's move on.

He won't say he's guilty because due to DOJ policy they will not indict a sitting president, so for a special prosecutor to call someone guilty and then not indict and try would be irresponsible.

You are getting boring
You know that GOP Senators would never vote for conviction...even if donnie murdered their entire families on national television.

Chuck Rosenberg: The president can't be charged by policy but if you or I did things that the president did we'd be in handcuffs. I've prosecuted obstruction of justice cases on far less evidence than Mueller found. It's remarkable for anyone to think that Trump had been cleared.
wrong, simply wrong. believing nonsense does nothing for you son.

no, we want the link that shows trump's guilt. we've been waiting three years now.

Neat, I'm waiting for the guy who made a claim to back it up.

You can read about the 10 examples of possible obstruction here:

These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice
There is no obstruction or the dopes would be impeaching

That's simply not true. There are multiple instances of obstruction documented in the Mueller report. Whether the Democrats choose to impeach or not does not change that fact.

Just curious, do you think Obama committed any crimes?
no there isn't. otherwise he would have said he was guilty of obstruction. he didn't. he said he didn't have any evidence, you're parroting nicely the left. no impeachment is coming. If it isn't done today, it ain't ever gonna happen. so let's move on.

He won't say he's guilty because due to DOJ policy they will not indict a sitting president, so for a special prosecutor to call someone guilty and then not indict and try would be irresponsible.
he can say he's guilty, Ken Star said it eleven times for Slick Willie. you've been lied to as usual. and you believed it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back