I have proof that the Muller report found no collusion

Yes, I have....and it has numerous holes in it. Hell, you may as well ask me if I read the absurd Steele Dossier. Lol

Everyone knows it has many holes in the report. It even looks like freakin' swiss cheese.

OK, list all the holes then.
why? so you can go NU UHN!!! w/o providing any links yourself? left's been doing that a lot lately. bitching at my links and calling them "right wing bullshit" yet, they provide nothing. how odd.

anyway -

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective
The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence. He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments. The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product.

In that sense, the dossier is similar to an FBI 302 form or a DEA 6 form. Both of those forms are used by special agents of the FBI and DEA, respectively, to record what they are told by witnesses during investigations. The substance of these memoranda can be true or false, but the recording of information is (or should be) accurate. In that sense, notes taken by a special agent have much in common with the notes that a journalist might take while covering a story—the substance of those notes could be true or false, depending on what the source tells the journalist, but the transcription should be accurate.
----------
so this is simply "Raw Data" and a collection of shit people said. NONE OF IT VERIFIED.

now, i showed my work, you show me where the info was verified before being taken to FISA for a warrant.

well you won't do this either so let me -
DOJ inspector general found Carter Page FISA extensions were illegally obtained, Joe diGenova says

The Justice Department inspector general has determined the three Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained, attorney Joe diGenova said on Thursday.

so this "information" was NOT verified, yet said it was in order to obtain the warrants. is this ok? use unverified info to obtain warrants to "monitor" people? if so great. then the (R)'s next time around can use unverified info and get warrants also. you can't do this just ONE way.

now - for shits n grins:

Trump Intelligence Allegations

have you ever actually read the report? first few pages interesting, highlighted parts. how can this be so wrong? if ANY of this were true mueller would have found it, right? i mean lord knows he was looking.

your turn. provide links, not just snark, to prove your mindset.

You want me to provide a link that proves a negative? The guy said there were holes in the Mueller report, I asked him to prove it, he can't.
no, we want the link that shows trump's guilt. we've been waiting three years now.

Neat, I'm waiting for the guy who made a claim to back it up.

You can read about the 10 examples of possible obstruction here:

These are the 10 episodes Mueller investigated for obstruction of justice
VOX??? heh, ok. but lets go with it.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report contains 10 instances where President Donald Trump potentially committed obstruction of justice. Now that the report has been released, we know what they are.

POTENTIALLY.

at this point you either know or don't. any "potential" is simply wishing.

Quote the holes in the report then, I'm not a mind reader, I have no idea what you consider a hole.

Dude, it's obvious you haven't a clue what you'e talking about otherwise you would have at least shown some examples.

Don't be an ass...go read the report :D

Yes, you should and when you make a claim about what's in it, quote it or at least find a link somewhere that backs up what you're saying.

Much better than throwing out an argument and then having others come to the conclusion that you just say shit for the sake of it.
the hole is no statement of guilt. it's simple, you can link the part that shows guilt.

That's not a hole, dingus.
that's a sink hole, I know.

why? so you can go NU UHN!!! w/o providing any links yourself? left's been doing that a lot lately. bitching at my links and calling them "right wing bullshit" yet, they provide nothing. how odd.

anyway -

The dossier is actually a series of reports—16 in all—that total 35 pages. Written in 2016, the dossier is a collection of raw intelligence. Steele neither evaluated nor synthesized the intelligence. He neither made nor rendered bottom-line judgments. The dossier is, quite simply and by design, raw reporting, not a finished intelligence product.

In that sense, the dossier is similar to an FBI 302 form or a DEA 6 form. Both of those forms are used by special agents of the FBI and DEA, respectively, to record what they are told by witnesses during investigations. The substance of these memoranda can be true or false, but the recording of information is (or should be) accurate. In that sense, notes taken by a special agent have much in common with the notes that a journalist might take while covering a story—the substance of those notes could be true or false, depending on what the source tells the journalist, but the transcription should be accurate.
----------
so this is simply "Raw Data" and a collection of shit people said. NONE OF IT VERIFIED.

now, i showed my work, you show me where the info was verified before being taken to FISA for a warrant.

DOJ inspector general found Carter Page FISA extensions were illegally obtained, Joe diGenova says

The Justice Department inspector general has determined the three Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained, attorney Joe diGenova said on Thursday.

so this "information" was NOT verified, yet said it was in order to obtain the warrants. is this ok? use unverified info to obtain warrants to "monitor" people? if so great. then the (R)'s next time around can use unverified info and get warrants also. you can't do this just ONE way.

now - for shits n grins:

have you ever actually read the report? first few pages interesting, highlighted parts. how can this be so wrong? if ANY of this were true mueller would have found it, right? i mean lord knows he was looking.

You want me to provide a link that proves a negative? The guy said there were holes in the Mueller report, I asked him to prove it, he can't.
no, we want the link that shows trump's guilt. we've been waiting three years now.

no guilt presented right? not one word of guilt, correct? please post that link.

In our country, one is innocent until proven guilty. so show the guilt! you are saying that. go for it, in the report.

What do you mean "no guilt presented" is that a legal term?

I posted 10 examples of possible obstruction, the reason Mueller went out of his way to not exonerate the president.
guilty, are you saying you have no clue how someone is found guilty of something? are you not an American? it is our justice system, innocent until proven guilty. That was mueller's job to find guilt.

The unemployment rate has been going down since before Trump was in office and it dropped more under Obama. I think many if not most Americans kind of get that.
Unemployment is better now than during Obama. Period. E6 is better now. Period.

Obama lost manufacturing jobs and said they would never come back. Trump brought many back. Period.

Wages stagnated under Obama and have risen nicely under Trump. Period.

Obama ignored every adult and every military advisor and allowed ISIS to form from nothing into an international threat and build a Caliphate the size of Pennsylvania. Trump destroyed the Caliphate. Period.

The unemployment rate has been going down since before Trump was in office and it dropped more under Obama. I think many if not most Americans kind of get that.
Unemployment is better now than during Obama.

Yea dumbass, when jobs keep growing like they did under Obama unemployment drops.

It dropped from the high of 10% down to 4.7% under Obama and under Trump it's down to 3.6% today.

_99660598_3-unempl-nc.png

Last edited:
Nonsense, lots of Russian connections. No prosecutorial criminal conspiracy in Mueller's opinion, but that is not the same as "no connection".
so what's your point? that was the point of the investigation, and there wasn't anything as you just posted. So what?
Point of the investigation was to investigate Russian interference. He found that. Also was told to investigate crimes he found while making his investigation. He did that. He also found many connections between Trump associates and Russia. Claiming no connection is a partisan and false claim. A lie. A talking point lie.
:auiqs.jpg:yeah, how? he never fking looked at any device of the DNC. no one has. That's all fking show! tell me which federal agency has? it's all fairy dust....FAIRY DUST!!!!

I'm much smarter than you obviously, cause in order to make a claim, one would have to actually physically look into the claim. none of which ever fking happened.
auiqs.jpg.gif
You claimed "no connection", a factually incorrect statement.
on interference that's correct. I'm not even sure that russia actually did anything, since no one actually subpoena'd the DNC server. And, no one has presented on voter that changed their vote based on russia. you're free to accommodate that request anytime you feel like it. but we know you won't. :auiqs.jpg:
The private company who operated and maintained the servers provided all data relating to the servers. Mueller had full access to the data contained on the servers. Dara provided were the basis for indicting Russian military and intelligence officers.

Or obstruction

The proof is that the demp are not impeaching

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

Thanks for sharing your opinion. And thanks for waiting until I had finished drinking my coffee, had a read your post while drinking my coffee, I laughed out loud it would have clouded my screen.

anyway -

----------

now - for shits n grins:

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report contains 10 instances where President Donald Trump potentially committed obstruction of justice. Now that the report has been released, we know what they are.

POTENTIALLY.

Same report explains exactly why it has to use the word "potentially". DID YOU READ IT?

Mueller believed he COULD NOT use the word ACTUALLY because that would accuse the President without an indictment he COULD NOT bring.

According to the report it is up to Congress to consider the evidence investigation gathered and make the official charge of ACTUAL guilt.

so what's your point? that was the point of the investigation, and there wasn't anything as you just posted. So what?
Point of the investigation was to investigate Russian interference. He found that. Also was told to investigate crimes he found while making his investigation. He did that. He also found many connections between Trump associates and Russia. Claiming no connection is a partisan and false claim. A lie. A talking point lie.
:auiqs.jpg:yeah, how? he never fking looked at any device of the DNC. no one has. That's all fking show! tell me which federal agency has? it's all fairy dust....FAIRY DUST!!!!

I'm much smarter than you obviously, cause in order to make a claim, one would have to actually physically look into the claim. none of which ever fking happened.
auiqs.jpg.gif
on interference that's correct. I'm not even sure that russia actually did anything, since no one actually subpoena'd the DNC server. And, no one has presented on voter that changed their vote based on russia. you're free to accommodate that request anytime you feel like it. but we know you won't. :auiqs.jpg:
The private company who operated and maintained the servers provided all data relating to the servers. Mueller had full access to the data contained on the servers. Dara provided were the basis for indicting Russian military and intelligence officers.

Having access and actually investigating servers seems to be very different.
Mueller Report: Special Counsel Didn't Examine DNC Servers -- Based on FBI Investigation that Didn't Examine DNC Servers | Breitbart

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

Thanks for sharing your opinion. And thanks for waiting until I had finished drinking my coffee, had a read your post while drinking my coffee, I laughed out loud it would have clouded my screen.

anyway -

----------

now - for shits n grins:

POTENTIALLY.

Same report explains exactly why it has to use the word "potentially". DID YOU READ IT?

Mueller believed he COULD NOT use the word ACTUALLY because that would accuse the President without an indictment he COULD NOT bring.

According to the report it is up to Congress to consider the evidence investigation gathered and make the official charge of ACTUAL guilt.
I had my hottie Nancy Pelosi read it 4 me, she there are no crimes found and she will not impeach

Did unread it?

If you did you wasted your time

Yea dumbass, when jobs keep growing like they did under Obama unemployment drops.

It dropped from the high of 10% down to 4.7% under Obama and under Trump it's down to 3.6% today.

a parrot says what

auiqs.jpg.gif
see I'm an american, and I expect my government to do their job of investigating election crime, no Crowd Strike. they were hired by The DNC. nope, that's someone investigating themselves, and that isn't allowed in our country. so, no one has, even in mueller's report he states that.

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap
Please answer this simple question:
Have you actually read the report?

If all your information comes spinning like cotton candy from biased news sources, how can you be so certain?
I have lawyers working for me who read the report. The retarded Democrats read the report also and as a result are NOT taking an impeachment vote. Whether or not I read the report is of no consequence.

Quack quack the dems are scared ducks who will never impeach the greatest president of all time
Try again but this time without the tequila shots.

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

POTENTIALLY.

I had my hottie Nancy Pelosi read it 4 me, she there are no crimes found and she will not impeach

Did unread it?

Stop lying, Pelosi's refusal to bring indictment process (impeachment) is based on the electoral POLITICS, not merrit of the case.

a parrot says what

That he can read a graph better than you.

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

If all your information comes spinning like cotton candy from biased news sources, how can you be so certain?
I have lawyers working for me who read the report. The retarded Democrats read the report also and as a result are NOT taking an impeachment vote. Whether or not I read the report is of no consequence.

Quack quack the dems are scared ducks who will never impeach the greatest president of all time
Actually you try again as you are as a group too dumb to impeach

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

POTENTIALLY.

Did unread it?

Stop lying, Pelosi's refusal to bring indictment process (impeachment) is based on the electoral POLITICS, not merrit of the case.
Yea kid whatever you want to believe. The fact is no Democrat is impeaching Trump though it's all they babble about

Yes, I have....and it has numerous holes in it. Hell, you may as well ask me if I read the absurd Steele Dossier. Lol

Everyone knows it has many holes in the report. It even looks like freakin' swiss cheese.

anyway -

----------

now - for shits n grins:

There is no obstruction or the dopes would be impeaching

Or obstruction

It's that simple.

Talk is cheap

Actually you try again as you are as a group too dumb to impeach
Too stupid? Impeachment inquiries are coming.

Let's see who's too stupid then.

auiqs.jpg.gif
see I'm an american, and I expect my government to do their job of investigating election crime, no Crowd Strike. they were hired by The DNC. nope, that's someone investigating themselves, and that isn't allowed in our country. so, no one has, even in mueller's report he states that.
Crowd Strike did not investigate themselves. They provided all the images, data, from the servers and allowed examination of the servers. Physically disconnecting the servers would have risked losing data. Do you have a link that challenges the Crowd Strike and FBI experts assessment data could be lost if the servers were disconnected?

Forum List

Back