I just saw a poll that said 72% of GOP sees Trump as children’s Role Model.

I have my own warning label on every post. Can't say you weren't warned snowflakes.

^^^^ This:

i-amp-039-m-going-to-kill-you-last_o_1659921.jpg

morning 'isis' , TRUMP wasn't part of the Greatest American Generation but both Trump and i came immediately after the Greatest Generation Americans cameback to the USA . So we remember our Azzkicking American Fathers and are somewhat like them 'isis' from 'arabia' .

Just wonderful kids I'm sure.

You know it. That they grew up to be big game hunters that carry knives as well is just another bonus. Lord knows that all kids raised to divorced parents and take up hunting are all BAD PEOPLE. Just imagine then what growing up with your parents both being GUYS or girls does to your brain? REALLY F----ks you up!!!

You know it. That they grew up to be big game hunters that carry knives as well is just another bonus. Lord knows that all kids raised to divorced parents and take up hunting are all BAD PEOPLE. Just imagine then what growing up with your parents both being GUYS or girls does to your brain? REALLY F----ks you up!!!
Big game hunters? Is that what you think they are?

They said it used to be 78%.

So why did it drop?

What is it about Trump the religious on the right admire so?

Easy to see how conservative kids get so f'd up like Megan McCain or Palin's trailer park pack. They have no foundation, no moral compass, they cling to whomever is the current authority figure to their group no matter how vile.

Lying Donald Trump is the most immoral human being to ever hold office, by a huge margin. Yet these cons gladly put on their blinders for 'one of their kind'. When he said he could shoot someone in the street and they'd still vote for him he wasn't kidding. These people have no core. They are soulless and always looking for someone outside themselves to make them feel whole. This is what Trump does for these people he makes them 'feel' whole. Emotion is all they run on. Reason is suspended.

So why did it drop?

Republucans have sold their souls
What soul is that?

The president’s relationship with conservative evangelicals is based on both transactions and trust, the head of the Family Research Council says

"I think the president is providing the leadership we need at this time, in our country and in our culture," Perkins said.

Can't imagine what that hand smells like.

Psychologist, sociologist and child analyst, is that what you think you are?

Psychologist, sociologist and child analyst, is that what you think you are?
I don't need to be any of those things to recognize a pile of sh!t. If it looks like sh!t, and smells like sh!t,then I'm glad I didn't step on it.
Republicans pick it up and run with it.
But when all's said and sifted, it's still sh!t.

So why did it drop?

He's a man, a leader, someone who doesn't back down from a fight, a person who does the right thing regardless of the prevailing winds and populous think. He's a good role model for kids.

I'm glad I didn't step on it.

Step in it? Why, you're SITTING in it. You better hope you are just smelling yourself and not the president, because he owns your country and life for the next 4 to 8 years. Besides, the GOP did you a big favor by not having a pile of dog VOMIT all over you running the country in the form of Clinton. At least dog shit, you can scrap off your shoe and walk away. Dog vomit gets all in and through your clothing and like a Clinton, never really goes away.

Forum List

Back