I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

You honestly don’t think the Dems should be pressuring the senate to allow the docs and witnesses that Trump blocked? Is that what the objective side of your mind is telling you?

Witnesses were heard from in Clinton case as you know... Reps have gone on record saying they wouldn’t vote for them in this case. Of course the Dems are going to juice up public pressure. You understand that don’t you?

Do you honestly think that House has right to pressure Senate to do what House wants?

Who do they think they are to boss everyone around, the President, the Senate, who's next... judges?

Trump claim he's within his rights to block the witnesses and documents, he also claim that subpoenas were not legal. Instead of resolving the issue in front of court, for what purpose court also exists, they want to impeach the president for challenging (in his opinion) wrongdoing? Who do you refer to when you say "public pressure"... media or polls?

Yes, there were witnesses on Clinton impeachment trial. Before they were allowed for videotaped deposition, Senate voted on it. There were three witnesses, all of them gave testimony earlier in investigation to Kenneth Starr, so House and Senate already had their testimonies.
Trump is not within his right to block witnesses and documents. The subpoenas were legal or they would not have been granted. This is not the Clinton impeachment. There was no Ken Starr and the nature of the violation is different. trump is being impeached for his wrongdoing not challenging a lie he tells people like you who are going to believe anything he says.

Trump is not within his right to block witnesses and documents.

Your asinine opinion means nothing. That is for the courts to decide. That's how our system works, You should be mad at YOUR House Clowns for not following protocol.
Trump knows by law he needs to turn over certain documents. His delay of game tactic is obstruction.

Even a stupid fuck like you knows this.
Good Lord you are a moron.

Trump has every right to challenge any subpoena the WH gets. Period.

If you think he is wrong, you take it to court. Your House Clowns didn't follow protocol. That's on them.

You are the single digit IQ moron the House Clowns are targeting with their idiotic case.:21:
Trump has every right to challenge any subpoena the WH gets. Period.
He isn't challenging them. He's ignoring them. In fact his lawers have said they have no intention to cooperate.

That's called obstruction.

what is bullshit about this one?? please explain??

sorry I left out an important part,,
while the prosecution was questioning their witness's I would object to all hearsay and speculation which we all know is not admissible evidence,,,

and since all the witness's were going off of hearsay and speculating to intent, that would more than show the entire case is BULLSHIT

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
it wasn't hearsay it was directives, from the top down... passed along to them like all other directives from the top,. Pay Attention!

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

so far as per the charges its all been hearsay,,,

You assfucks don't even know what hearsay is.

If I hear you talking on the phone, that is not hearsay.

Jesus fuck you people are dumber than shit.

thaqts exactly what it is,,,you heard him say,,,hearsay,,,

the funny thing is no one heard trump say anything other than whats in the transcript,,
No it isn't.

Hearsay is me telling you that Bill Joe Ray Bob heard it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
they didn't have the leisure of a year or two to fight the Trump stonewalling thru tying it up in the courts.
Yes they did. They just refused to follow protocol.

Your BS about it being an emergency vanished when Nazi set on it for 33 days.

33 days that the Senate would be most of the time on holiday break.

If Trump has proof of innocence, he would provide it.

its not his job to prove innocence's,,,

its the houses job to prove guilt,,

S o, if you were charged with murder & had an iron clad alibi, you would remain silent as the prosecution builds their case?
Your lawyer would bring up the alibi, moron. You don't need to do it personally.
Lawyers don't testify.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
sorry I left out an important part,,
while the prosecution was questioning their witness's I would object to all hearsay and speculation which we all know is not admissible evidence,,,

and since all the witness's were going off of hearsay and speculating to intent, that would more than show the entire case is BULLSHIT

HAVE A NICE DAY,,,
it wasn't hearsay it was directives, from the top down... passed along to them like all other directives from the top,. Pay Attention!

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

the funny thing is no one heard trump say anything other than whats in the transcript,,
No it isn't.

my god youre a dumbass,,,

Yes they did. They just refused to follow protocol.

Your BS about it being an emergency vanished when Nazi set on it for 33 days.

S o, if you were charged with murder & had an iron clad alibi, you would remain silent as the prosecution builds their case?
Your lawyer would bring up the alibi, moron. You don't need to do it personally.
Lawyers don't testify.
he didnt say they did testify you dumbass,,,,

You know you can’t trust this president to do what is right for this country

You can trust he will do what’s right for Donald Trump

Lawyers don't testify.
Yes you did.

How would your lawyer introduce your alibi?

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

No it isn't.

If I hear you on the phone threaten to kill someone, my testimony is not hearsay.

The fucking idiot here is you.

Lawyers don't testify.
Yes you did.

not by testifying,,,

Lawyers don't testify.
Yes you did.

not by testifying,,,
So how?

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

No it isn't.

If I hear you on the phone threaten to kill someone, my testimony is not hearsay.

did you hear anyone on the otherside of the call???

Lawyers don't testify.
Yes you did.

not by testifying,,,
So how?

go find a lawyer and ask them,,,all cases are different,,,

it might be the prosecutions case is so weak there is no need,,,

if this impeachment were a real court case the dems would have been thrown out with tar and feathers for making such a mockery of the courts,,,

Lawyers don't testify.
Yes you did.

not by testifying,,,
So how?

if this impeachment were a real court case the dems would have been thrown out with tar and feathers for making such a mockery of the courts,,,
Don't think the tar and feathers thing has been done much in America since 1930, and that was d dentist, not a lawyer.

Yes you did.

not by testifying,,,
So how?

Don't think the tar and feathers thing has been done much in America since 1930, and that was d dentist, not a lawyer.

sadly you are correct,,,

OH wait,,,was he a democrat dentist???

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC,,,

No it isn't.

Please confirm you're talking about phone, and not about megaphone.

Yes you did.

not by testifying,,,
So how?

sadly you are correct,,,

OH wait,,,was he a democrat dentist???
Could go either way. This was in retaliation for the dentist having an affair with one of the brother's wives.(wikipedia)

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on
I'm sorry that 3 years of false accusations by Democrats refuted by 6 inquiries that the Democrats billed American taxpayers and voters for, failed to get your attention, Mr. or Ms. Slade.
Stick to the subject please I’m not taking about any of that noise, I’m talking about how this impeachment is being handled.
This "impeachment" is an absolute joke. All anyone giving this the semblance of credibility is doing is simply setting the stage for ANY president to be impeached for ANY reason any time the opposing party controls the house. The only cover up going on here is trying to hide that there was NO CRIME, just a partisan wish by democrats to try to steal the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back