I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

So evidently liars who signed agreements and pledges mean nothing to you.

I think trashing a man's father and grandfather "trumps" your silly contract. Some words cannot be taken back. Oh that's right... Trump never apologized for those outrageous accusations.

Not only that but Trump himself backed out of the pledge back in March! So he is trying to hold Cruz to a pledge that he said himself he wouldn't honor. And his little fan boys cheer!

Sounds like moral relativism at best.

But the reality is everyone except for Trump took the pledge. Cruz didn't have the guts to put up his hand. Maybe, he should've put his hand up. But he's a two faced coward. Whereas Trump defied that snipe attack that was clearly aimed at him. But Cruz pledged to support the nominee and he showed his word means nothing.

Trump took the pledge, wtf are you talking about? He backed off it in March, as did Cruz and Kasich. Cruz said back in March he wouldn't support Trump because of the attacks that Cruz did not start (the nude ad w/Melania). I've already posted that it was done by an anti Trump pac. Trump even said that he wouldn't want Cruz to do something he's not comfortable with. Except now Trump is throwing a temper tantrum.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Trump said he has "been treated very unfairly" (my note, whiny Trump is whining boo hoo hoo) by the Republican National Committee and party establishment figures. The billionaire front-runner accused rival Cruz of "essentially saying the same thing" in response to a question about the pledge.

Earlier, Cruz had told Cooper when asked the same question: "I'm not in the habit of supporting someone who attacks my wife and my family ... I think nominating Donald Trump would be an absolute trainwreck, I think it would hand the general election to Hillary Clinton."

Trump said Cruz "doesn't need to support me, I have tremendous support right now from the people."

"I don't really want him to do something he's not comfortable with," he said.

GOP candidates back off pledge to support nominee - CNNPolitics.com

I think trashing a man's father and grandfather "trumps" your silly contract. Some words cannot be taken back. Oh that's right... Trump never apologized for those outrageous accusations.

Not only that but Trump himself backed out of the pledge back in March! So he is trying to hold Cruz to a pledge that he said himself he wouldn't honor. And his little fan boys cheer!

But the reality is everyone except for Trump took the pledge. Cruz didn't have the guts to put up his hand. Maybe, he should've put his hand up. But he's a two faced coward. Whereas Trump defied that snipe attack that was clearly aimed at him. But Cruz pledged to support the nominee and he showed his word means nothing.

Trump took the pledge, wtf are you talking about? He backed off it in March, as did Cruz and Kasich. Cruz said back in March he wouldn't support Trump because of the attacks that Cruz did not start (the nude ad w/Melania). I've already posted that it was done by an anti Trump pac. Trump even said that he wouldn't want Cruz to do something he's not comfortable with. Except now Trump is throwing a temper tantrum.

"All of us shouldn't even have answered that question," Kasich said of the pledge party officials asked all the candidates to sign in September.

"No, I don't anymore," Trump said, when asked by CNN's Anderson Cooper if he continued "to pledge to support whoever the Republican nominee is?"

Trump said he has "been treated very unfairly" (my note, whiny Trump is whing boo hoo hoo) by the Republican National Committee and party establishment figures. The billionaire front-runner accused rival Cruz of "essentially saying the same thing" in response to a question about the pledge.

Earlier, Cruz had told Cooper when asked the same question: "I'm not in the habit of supporting someone who attacks my wife and my family ... I think nominating Donald Trump would be an absolute trainwreck, I think it would hand the general election to Hillary Clinton."

Trump said Cruz "doesn't need to support me, I have tremendous support right now from the people."

You're just trying to talk circles around the fact that guys like Kasich and Cruz (and Bush) promised to take the pledge and then didn't follow-through. Why? Well, their word is sh** and they were exposed. Nobody put a gun to their heads. The truth is you had about 20 candidates (12 or 13 on that stage) who were relying on the establishment to crush Trump and were hoping to make him look bad. And when it backfired, they showed their phony stripes. Trump is not the villain here despite your desperate desire to make it so.

Where is the word matter in there? I know you like to pretend some sort of convoluted reality when you argue.

Here's what you first said:
I don't think his endorsement was very important. In fact, a Cruz endorsement could've been a negative value among independents. But what Cruz did was rile up his base against Trump when he could've just stayed home. He wasn't being a team player; he was being the prick we've said he was all along.

If his endorsement wasn't very important, why did it matter what he said? So he riled up his base that wasn't very important.... what's the big deal? If he's not that important, why spend all this time and energy attacking him and smearing him... AFTER the convention? If his endorsement wasn't that important, why are you signaling that it was so important? Why does it bother you that he didn't endorse Trump?

Yes, he COULD have been the first 2nd place finisher of a primary in modern history to not address the GOP convention... he wasn't. He delivered a speech that supported every agenda item on the platform in no uncertain terms. There was nothing derogatory toward Trump or his agenda in ANY of that speech. He congratulated him on the win and told his supporters to "vote your conscience on who you believe will uphold cherished constitutional principles." How is that negative toward Trump or calling for his supporters to not vote for Trump? Is Trump planning on not upholding our principles? He said this election is about our principles and not any one candidate... so again, is this election about Donald Trump or our principles?

Trump said he has "been treated very unfairly" (my note, whiny Trump is whing boo hoo hoo) by the Republican National Committee and party establishment figures. The billionaire front-runner accused rival Cruz of "essentially saying the same thing" in response to a question about the pledge.

You're just trying to talk circles around the fact that guys like Kasich and Cruz (and Bush) promised to take the pledge and then didn't follow-through. Why? Well, their word is sh** and they were exposed. Nobody put a gun to their heads. The truth is you had about 20 candidates (12 or 13 on that stage) who were relying on the establishment to crush Trump and were hoping to make him look bad. And when it backfired, they showed their phony stripes. Trump is not the villain here despite your desperate desire to make it so.
The fact is that many of them are far more conservative than Trump, had a much better chance than Trump to defeat Hillary, so you libs can weep all you want on election night when she beats him by 15 points.

Oh, I get it.

Trump backs out of pledge = ignore
Cruz backs out of pledge = bad

:lol:

You can't change the fact that Trump backed out of the pledge, his words are there, I've provided them for you, you put your fingers in your ears. Keep pushing Cruz supporters away, you'll hand clinton the presidency.

By voting for her you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, you know.
If you think hilldebeast is better for america than trump pull the lever for her, otherwise its best to not spite your nose to cut your face. Im not sure who's worse between the two, so im staying home.

Up until yesterday, I was leaning toward voting for Trump. I liked his pick of Mike Pence, I liked the platform at the convention. I wanted to wait until the debates before making up my mind but I was definitely ready to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary Clinton, who I think will be a disastrous president.

That changed after the nasty and vicious attacks on Ted Cruz following his speech at the convention. There was NO need for that! NONE! Instead of being classy and letting the man have some dignity, they chose to make it personal yet again... and I am done! I will NOT support their candidate, and I don't really give a shit what that means for the country. If they wanted my support they should've acted like it when they had the chance. They think they can win without my support... let's see it!

Everyone who is familiar with me on this forum knows that I am a strong voice for conservatism and adversary of liberal progressive ideology... you have made the unfortunate choice to turn me into your enemy. I could've been on your team, helping Trump win this election but I was kicked in the gut one too many times. So now, you people can be the big Tough Guys you act like and win it without me!

I promise, I will be here every day to bust your balls... I will vociferously speak my mind and criticize everything Donald Trump says from now until the election.... and YOU brought this all on yourselves by being rude arrogant punks.

Sorry dude, you will never be a strong conservative in my eyes again. You whine like a little girl because people in politics were mean to your canidate. I think you like the idea of calling yourself a conservative, but right now, I have never seen someone act more like a whinny liberal bitch than you. Truly sad. Your credibility factor as a conservative voice is done. Go ahead and vote your feelings, and let your previous rational brain die.

He did not try to hold Cruz to a pledge. Cruz just kept on acting like a creep and it showed so people booed him but that was your initial bitch now wasn't it.

What? Trump has been whining about Cruz for two days, whining about not getting endorsed, whining that he wouldn't accept Cruz's endorsement, whining about the pledge that TRUMP HIMSELF RENEGED ON IN MARCH. He's a fucking crybaby when he doesn't get his way... just like obama. You're aware that Trump set up the whole booing thing, right? He knew that Cruz wasn't going to endorse him, invited him to speak, knew what Cruz's speech said ... and then set it up so Cruz got booed off the stage. Trump is a schoolyard bully, classless asshole. And. You. Cheer.

I actually thought it was a good move on Trump's part as Cruz showed what a fake he is in the whole affair just like he did when he lied on national tv early on. Maybe Cruz will grow up to learn when you try to preach as a politician in a self appointed and self-righteousness venue if you have a national platform and you turn around and start lying in an to attempt to gain political favor you will be caught in it and lose. It may have paid well for him for awhile but that will not last either.

Like I told 'Boss' as he was telling me so crudely what he thought. You can vote however you like and I will do the same.

The only thing I need to know about you is that you said you are going to vote for that asshole Crooked Hillary.

And that's your problem, you don't pay attention. I said that I *MIGHT* vote for Hillary Clinton.

I heard you loud and cleat.

You didn't hear me.

I said that no real Conservative in this country unless they high on drugs or something would think for one nanosecond about voting for Crooked Hillary.

You are very confused, or something.

I'd agree with that, I think he was just pissed at the time.....
If Cruz had won, I'd be cool...but he should have endorsed him.....it was the right thing to do.

If they had denied Cruz, there would have been an even bigger split in the party. They did the best thing they could do, let him have his say and move on.

According Cruz, he could not support a man that mocked his wife's looks and linked his father to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. I think he has a point here. There are some blows that just too low, even for Trump.

I think IF they had let him have his say and moved on, things would be dramatically different. Instead, they let him have his say... then turned into rabid little bulldogs and wanted to re-live the primaries. The Trump supporters just couldn't help themselves... they HAD to go on the attack and smear Ted Cruz some more... now it's going to cost them big time.

I personally think his supporters (not Trump) has alienated about 30% of the GOP vote and they somehow believe they've "unified the party" by their actions.
Today, Trump jumped entirely off message to attack Cruz. It makes no sense. Trump simply can't control his temperature and can't resist the temptation of payback. This characteristic will either cost him the election or will do the country irreparable harm if he is elected. This is an indulgence a president can't afford.

Do you not follow politics at all? Trump initially said he wouldn't sign the pledge... then he signed the pledge... then he rescinded his signature to honor the pledge. So first, he said he wouldn't... then he did... then he said he wouldn't.. Just like about everything with Trump, he bounces back and forth on any given day. He sticks his little nubby finger in the air and sees which way the winds are blowing then tweets something that he'll completely contradict the following day when his little nubby finger tells him something else.

Where is the word matter in there? I know you like to pretend some sort of convoluted reality when you argue.

Here's what you first said:
I don't think his endorsement was very important. In fact, a Cruz endorsement could've been a negative value among independents. But what Cruz did was rile up his base against Trump when he could've just stayed home. He wasn't being a team player; he was being the prick we've said he was all along.

If his endorsement wasn't very important, why did it matter what he said? So he riled up his base that wasn't very important.... what's the big deal? If he's not that important, why spend all this time and energy attacking him and smearing him... AFTER the convention? If his endorsement wasn't that important, why are you signaling that it was so important? Why does it bother you that he didn't endorse Trump?

Yes, he COULD have been the first 2nd place finisher of a primary in modern history to not address the GOP convention... he wasn't. He delivered a speech that supported every agenda item on the platform in no uncertain terms. There was nothing derogatory toward Trump or his agenda in ANY of that speech. He congratulated him on the win and told his supporters to "vote your conscience on who you believe will uphold cherished constitutional principles." How is that negative toward Trump or calling for his supporters to not vote for Trump? Is Trump planning on not upholding our principles? He said this election is about our principles and not any one candidate... so again, is this election about Donald Trump or our principles?

Very important and matter are not synonymous terms.

And stop fucking shifting values. The endorsement is not very important, I said and then you say well if Cruz isn't very important. Well, those are in fact two different place values, frankly.

Yes, a Cruz endorsement wasn't very important for reasons I've explained. That doesn't exclude him from causing chaos and tampering with the process.

Who cares that Cruz was a second place finisher. Do you remember Santorum's 2012 speech? Cos I'll be honest, I don't. Do you remember Romney's 2008 speech? I don't. And calling Cruz second place is a little over stated in the second place. He's the guy who sat on the sidelines and watched the competish eat itself while he remained innocuous. When it came down to three, then and only then did he start to open his fat mouth; and in the end, he got shredded like everyone else who tried to take on the Donald. And he exposed the corruption of him and the GOP in the process. And you know what; he only furthered that by what he did at the convention. But you can't stump The Trump. It's not going down like that. It's not going down like that, bitch.

If they had denied Cruz, there would have been an even bigger split in the party. They did the best thing they could do, let him have his say and move on.

According Cruz, he could not support a man that mocked his wife's looks and linked his father to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. I think he has a point here. There are some blows that just too low, even for Trump.

I think IF they had let him have his say and moved on, things would be dramatically different. Instead, they let him have his say... then turned into rabid little bulldogs and wanted to re-live the primaries. The Trump supporters just couldn't help themselves... they HAD to go on the attack and smear Ted Cruz some more... now it's going to cost them big time.

I personally think his supporters (not Trump) has alienated about 30% of the GOP vote and they somehow believe they've "unified the party" by their actions.
Today, Trump jumped entirely off message to attack Cruz. It makes no sense. Trump simply can't control his temperature and can't resist the temptation of payback. This characteristic will either cost him the election or will do the country irreparable harm if he is elected. This is an indulgence a president can't afford.

It smacks of a little petulant temper tantrum to me. He wanted Ted Cruz to endorse him and Cruz didn't... so now, he feels the need to go out and attack Cruz some more while claiming it doesn't matter, he doesn't need his endorsement or support.

Well, why the hell did you have him speak at your fucking convention, Donald?

Sorry dude, you will never be a strong conservative in my eyes again. You whine like a little girl because people in politics were mean to your canidate. I think you like the idea of calling yourself a conservative, but right now, I have never seen someone act more like a whinny liberal bitch than you. Truly sad. Your credibility factor as a conservative voice is done. Go ahead and vote your feelings, and let your previous rational brain die.

Trump whined because he felt the RNC 'treated him unfairly'. Trump whined and threatened to sue media outlets who spoke negatively about him. Trump is a whiny liberal bitch quite often.

:lol: You can't use whining as an excuse if you're a Trump supporter without being a complete hypocrite! :lol:

Trump reneged, TGG, and that is never going to change.

No, he's supporting the nominee.

Cruz didn't keep his word though.

Cruz was wrong to have signed the stupid pledge. It's just one of those media driven games that they play in the primary part of the dog and pony show. An intelligent person would never agree to such a contract.

That's not Cruz's "word". Did he write the document? Getting pressured to play along is not anyone's WORD. He should have told them to shove their stupid contract up their asses.

On the other hand Trumps treatment of the only true religious man left will turn off any Trump supporters sitting on the fence that do any soul searching.

Do you not follow politics at all? Trump initially said he wouldn't sign the pledge... then he signed the pledge... then he rescinded his signature to honor the pledge. So first, he said he wouldn't... then he did... then he said he wouldn't.. Just like about everything with Trump, he bounces back and forth on any given day. He sticks his little nubby finger in the air and sees which way the winds are blowing then tweets something that he'll completely contradict the following day when his little nubby finger tells him something else.

He rescinded when he noted the shenanigans of the GOP party as it related to Cruz. That is acceptable. That's the art of the deal. You don't take sh**. Cruz on the other hand said he wouldn't do it cos he got called a name. What's he in fourth grade? Give me a break.

It smacks of a little petulant temper tantrum to me. He wanted Ted Cruz to endorse him and Cruz didn't... so now, he feels the need to go out and attack Cruz some more while claiming it doesn't matter, he doesn't need his endorsement or support.

Well, why the hell did you have him speak at your fucking convention, Donald?

It was petulant....again, he should have left it alone...BUT Ted should have endorsed....it was wrong...and it will cost him.

Forum List

Back