I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

I believe both candidates will harm this country so voting for either makes a smart person cringe.

Cruz is a phony, and a self-interested weasel who couldn't give two fucks about America, or the Constitution. Everything he does is pure calculation.

And that is somehow unusual for a politician? I mean, do you think Hillary is any different? What really galls is the fact that a mindless partisan hack (and liar) like you would point at the splinter in another's eye considering the logs in your own.

Last edited:
Boss is very conservative, and unlike bucktoothmoron, is emotionally stable and intellectually honest.

Any conservative of such salt will instinctively dislike Trump, and any pretend con will love Trump.

So you voting for the pant suit Bulldyke too there Jake? I Never have said or pretended to love the big orange clown, I just am rational enough to not cut off my nose to spite my face. Never expected you to flip too.

The POTUS isn't Caesar, he can't just do whatever he wants. You know better than that.

That is not what republicans say about Obama. Who's correct?

Wrong. 0bama gets what he wants because the GOP rolls over for him. That is why we have Trump now. 0bama hasn't tried to use nukes has he? 0bama couldn't even get universal Helathcare, he knew that so he got a watered down version instead.

In answer to your question: I am correct.
The mainstream GOP will not roll over for Trump, predfan.

NeverTrump

lol, I think you don't understand what the argument was about and you inadvertently backed me up.

So sayit and syntha are mad at each other for treating each other the same way?

The POTUS isn't Caesar, he can't just do whatever he wants. You know better than that.

Wrong. 0bama gets what he wants because the GOP rolls over for him. That is why we have Trump now. 0bama hasn't tried to use nukes has he? 0bama couldn't even get universal Helathcare, he knew that so he got a watered down version instead.

NeverTrump

lol, I think you don't understand what the argument was about and you inadvertently backed me up.
No, you don't get it. The mainstream will never roll over for anyone like a Trump.

Kasich and several others could have easily beaten Clinton, but you wanted Trump. You were told if Trump were selected, the mainstream would not support him.

Is that clear to you? Trump will never be president.

Boss is very conservative, and unlike bucktoothmoron, is emotionally stable and intellectually honest.

Any conservative of such salt will instinctively dislike Trump, and any pretend con will love Trump.

So you voting for the pant suit Bulldyke too there Jake? I Never have said or pretended to love the big orange clown, I just am rational enough to not cut off my nose to spite my face. Never expected you to flip too.
I am voting for Johnson. I have said that since Kasich tanked.

Last night and following Cruz's speech is the last straw for me.

I hope the bitch wins the election and packs the court with liberals... I'll remind you every single day until I die that YOU CAUSED THIS!
When the dust clears in November, there's NO WAY you will vote for her!!! Your anger doesn't fake anyone. You're too much of a conservative, much closer to Trump's positions.
Get a grip on your emotions; time will dissipate them ... 99% probability!
If not, at least vote for Johnson.

NeverTrump

No, you don't get it. The mainstream will never roll over for anyone like a Trump.

Kasich and several others could have easily beaten Clinton, but you wanted Trump. You were told if Trump were selected, the mainstream would not support him.

No you barely literate dumbass, I voted for Cruz, I'm just an anyone but Hillary guy now and yeah, moron, you did back me up. Read the fucking discussion line, if you actually can read.

Only in your silly mind. Trump won't be president, the mainstream will not roll over for him.

There isn't anything ideological about it. Hillary will do irrevocable damage to this country. The kind of damage that no thinking Conservative can allow.

Don't lecture me on what thinking conservatives can allow. You're clearly abandoning your conservative principles to vote for a man who isn't a conservative on much of anything. In fact, he and his supporters appear to hate conservatives to the point they will waste general campaign time attacking one repeatedly when they ought to be attacking Hillary.

I don't know what the Trump people are but they're not conservatives. Agrarian, nationalist, populist... it's not conservative, or at leas not to the extent I've ever understood conservatism to be. And they don't seem to really care... at least Trump's not Hillary... that's all we hear.

The future of the Republican party either includes people like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, or the Republican party no longer exists as a viable political party in America. I mean.. we can play the "at least he's not" game all day... John Boehner... at least he's not Nancy Pelosi! Mitch McConnell... at least he's not Harry Reid! Where does that get us???? :dunno:

No you barely literate dumbass, I voted for Cruz, I'm just an anyone but Hillary guy now and yeah, moron, you did back me up. Read the fucking discussion line, if you actually can read.

I understand your emotion here... I don't like Hillary either. But I'm not about to abandon my principles and throw in with [whatever] just because it ain't Hillary! My principles and values are important to me and they're going to be respected. My vote isn't going to just be freely handed over out of fear or intimidation... Sorry... just not gonna happen with me... if that means Hillary wins, we'll have to deal with that.

Now, you can call me names. You can tell me how I'm not "a true conservative" or whatever... I don't care. I know what my principles are and I am sticking to them. If you've sold out on your principles, how can you even claim to be a conservative?

NeverTrump

When Hillary gets incarcerated who's left to take her place?

Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

Lol! I like the butt hurt that everyone is having. I think Sander voters have a real reason to be butt hurt. Cruz and his clan, not so much.

Cruz and his clan big time, yeah.

Sanders people will be assuaged. There won't be any post DNC sniping against former primary opponents.

Last night and following Cruz's speech is the last straw for me.

I hope the bitch wins the election and packs the court with liberals... I'll remind you every single day until I die that YOU CAUSED THIS!
When the dust clears in November, there's NO WAY you will vote for her!!! Your anger doesn't fake anyone. You're too much of a conservative, much closer to Trump's positions.
Get a grip on your emotions; time will dissipate them ... 99% probability!
If not, at least vote for Johnson.

Maybe you didn't understand... I am a conservative, not a libertarian. Why would I ever vote for Gary Johnson? I might vote for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party. But it's really unfortunate millions and millions of disenfranchised conservatives can't vote for Trump.

You'd think after 2008 and 2012, Republicrats would understand you can't win elections without the conservative base, but apparently you still don't get it. It's going to take another clock cleaning in November by the Democrats. Now you can all dance around singing party unity and pretending Ted Cruz ended his career and his brand of conservatism is dead, but all the fantasy games in the world aren't going to deliver the votes you need to defeat Hillary on election night.

Forum List

Back