I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

And Lyin' Ted didn't even give a token apology. Instead, he sought to excuse his dirty underhandedness.

At 7:07 p.m., as caucuses across the state were being called to order, the first of two recorded calls went out to Cruz volunteers telling them to spread the word to Carson supporters that they should “not waste a vote for Ben Carson and vote for Ted Cruz.”
Mr. Cruz has largely dismissed questions about his campaign’s behavior on Monday night. Speaking to reporters on Thursday, before Mr. Carson released the audio, Mr. Cruz said it was “part of the democratic process to pass on things that are true and accurate.”
“I’m not sure y’all would want that to be considered unethical, passing on the stories that each of you write,” he said.

Last edited:
Oh, I realize that is going to shock some people and raise some eyebrows. I haven't made up my mind just yet... I might just write-in my vote for Ted Cruz. But after the way Cruz has been treated by the Trump brigade, I am done with you people! I will actively campaign against your candidate and I might even cast my vote for Hillary, just to spite you.

So congratulations... I am a conservative who could have held my nose and voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the white house... and in less than 24 hours, you have convinced me to NOT vote for YOUR candidate. Not only, not vote for him, but to actively campaign against him.

This was THE moment in the campaign where you could've shown some class and allowed Cruz to have some dignity and respect, but you chose to start the "Lyin' Ted" crap again and re-hash the primary campaign instead of reaching out to unify the party. ALL any of you needed to do was to shut your pie holes for a day... let Cruz have his moment... appreciate his message for what it was, a call to unity... an endorsement of Republican values and support for the platform.... but you just couldn't bring yourselves to do that... you had to go and start trashing the man again.

Well smart asses, you've lost my support! You can do this without me! You don't need MY vote! So go fuck yourselves and win it without me! In fact, win it with ME vocally campaigning AGAINST you! Because that's the way YOU wanted this... not me. I will now turn my attention to the down ballot races and electing principled constitutional conservatives who hold my values and the values of Ted Cruz. As for the presidency... I don't give two shits anymore who wins! If it's Hillary... so be it! I had actually RATHER it be Hillary than for you arrogant assholes to enjoy a victory. I am THAT pissed off! You smugly believe that you've unified the party through your trashing and smearing of a great man....WRONG... you've just cost Donald Trump ANY chance of winning this election.

You know ... you really gotta hate sore losers.

I think you SHOULD vote for Hillary --- we only want adults on our side of the aisle.

Jesus warned us about this sheeps in wolf's clothing, tbh.

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Gatsby... The PRIMARY is over!

Every single word you type against Ted Cruz is a word you COULD have typed against Hillary Clinton.

I want you to remember that on election night.

I don't give a fuck if the odds of you voting for Hillary went from 10 to 20 percent. Just commit to her now and save us the drama. You two shit stains clearly deserve one another.
It's hilarious how you Trumpanzees believe you have votes to spare. Pathetic, too!
4i6Ckte.gif

You'd think they'd be trying to bring people in, not drive them out. Last I checked, consistently insulting people wasn't a great vote-getter.

4.png

Gatsby... The PRIMARY is over!

Every single word you type against Ted Cruz is a word you COULD have typed against Hillary Clinton.

I want you to remember that on election night.
Indeed.....yet every word you type is for your hitlery.....

I don't give a fuck if the odds of you voting for Hillary went from 10 to 20 percent. Just commit to her now and save us the drama. You two shit stains clearly deserve one another.
It's hilarious how you Trumpanzees believe you have votes to spare. Pathetic, too!
4i6Ckte.gif

You'd think they'd be trying to bring people in, not drive them out. Last I checked, consistently insulting people wasn't a great vote-getter.

View attachment 82750
We no longer want GOP'ers in our party.....

Lying Ted is a piece of shit that failed to keep his word. Another wishy fake Republican threatening to vote for Hillary is about what I would expect from a Cruz groupie. No class.

Are you a Trump supporter or an irrelevant liberal chiming in to antagonize? I can't tell much difference these days. :dunno:

Liberals are hardly irrelevant. But only a rightwingnut would rant about Cruz being a "fake republican". So I'm going to go with the troll being a trumpster
Ted lied. No doubt about it. He and the other little whiny babies that refuse to live up to the contract they agreed to, need a swift kick to the balls.

Trump insulted Cruz's wife and his father.

If someone attacked your family, would you still support him?

The funny thing about the "Lyin Ted" moniker is that Trump was lying the other day about how he didn't attack Cruz's wife. You'd have to be a brain-dead moron to believe he didn't.

Lying Ted is a piece of shit that failed to keep his word. Another wishy fake Republican threatening to vote for Hillary is about what I would expect from a Cruz groupie. No class.

Are you a Trump supporter or an irrelevant liberal chiming in to antagonize? I can't tell much difference these days. :dunno:

Liberals are hardly irrelevant. But only a rightwingnut would rant about Cruz being a "fake republican". So I'm going to go with the troll being a trumpster
Ted lied. No doubt about it. He and the other little whiny babies that refuse to live up to the contract they agreed to, need a swift kick to the balls.

The funny thing about the "Lyin Ted" moniker is that Trump was lying the other day about how he didn't attack Cruz's wife. You'd have to be a brain-dead moron to believe he didn't.
I don't blame Trump for not supporting Cruz for attacking his family....and I can't blame Trump for attacking back....

they're trumpsters, calling them brain-dead morons is redundant

that's why the donald loves the uneducated and will be the first GOP candidate ever to lose college educated white people.

they're trumpeters, calling them brain-dead morons is redundant
And then, there is you hilljilly.....:lol:

Actually, we conservatives already won!!!!!!

Boss, Thanatos, The Rabbi, Avatar4321 and Ceclie1200 all disagree with you.

But thanks for confirming what I've always said - the Republican base was more interested in destroying the Republican establishment than winning the Presidential election.

And that's what's going to happen.

Forum List

Back