I Need To Ask This Question To All Biden Supporters Before I Go Mad

The most puzzling thing to me is that both sides agree that politicians are no longer trying to hide their corruption. They are being breathtakingly obvious about it. So if everyone knows these people are corrupt, why are the progressives ok with it, and want to increase their power as much as possible?

That is a reasonable question, and as much as leftists like distrust government, there thing like insurance companies, that we dislike and distrust even more.
The reason one wants larger government is not because government is good, honest, or even trustworthy, but that multi national corporations are getting bigger, more powerful, and more in control of our lives, all the time. And government regulation is better than letting the big corporation take over.
We really need new and stronger anti-trust and anti-monopoly laws to deal with Silicon Valley corps. Facebook and Google should be broken up, among others. I would have said that about Microsoft 10-15 years ago, but their days are waning.

Potterhead2021

Okay, now I can respond to this. What makes you think that he has helped our voting rights and strengthen our alliances with other democratic people and countries? Because everything I've seen so far out of him proves entirely the opposite. No voter ID for one to prove that the voters are actually legal Americans and are in fact alive and witnesses say from affidavits that poll watchers were thrown out and republicans weren't allowed to vote.

What he wants to do on issue of voting rights is in the bill he wants to get passed that addresses the steady chipping away at rights over the years.

If you are going to pass legislation that has the potential to restrict the abilities of legal voters to vote, then it needs to be based on sound evidence, not conjecture or conspiracy theory.

Some examples:

Republican legislation attempting to restrict or ban Sunday voting. What does that have to do with election security? What it does do, however, is target a specific group, known for it’s church based “souls to polls” activity where after the church service, they bus congregants to the polls to vote. That group is primarily African American.

Restrictions on early voting. How does that effect security?

Gerrymandering, also addressed in this bill is a huge bipartisan problem now that we have big data and ability to use computers to fine tune political boundaries in a way that gives permanent advantages and leads to entrenched party control despite representing only a minority of voters.

Also, how exactly is tearing down the wall and letting the Chinese government into this country strengthening our alliance? All that's done is invite them to murder us because that's not going to strengthen our alliance. If the China virus hasn't told you that then I don't know what will
I disagree with your premise here. What wall is being torn down? How is the Chinese government being let into this country?

Currently, we are at the bottom of a hill watching China’s butt and scratching our heads wondering how in tbe hell they got there...because we Americans have no “long game” . China has been steadily (and in ways reminiscent of colonialism) been investing around the world...in rare earths, in development in Africa...places we have ignoring, because with our America First (and often America Alone) policy...we are anti foreign spending. Yet China now has a lot of influence over key resources and strategic areas of the world all done right under our nose. That doesn’t even include what is going on in the South China Sea. China now has enormous economic. You know was incredibly revealing? When an American basketball player tweeted a pro Hong Kong tweet, and Chinese government exerted economic pressure in the NBA, to censure it. China is able to apply economic pressure on Americans, to censure their free speech rights.

How are we going to handle this without strong alliances with other countries who are also chaffing under China’s trade practices? Canada, Australia, EU, UK, Australia...we need a team effort here and that is what Biden is attempting to put together (yet the rightwing calls it a “surrender tour”). Bombastic language and tariffs are not enough.

Such as? You cannot list a single one that is not a lie.
I gave several examples in my post.

More attempts to make voting more difficult:

Texas attempted to ban Sunday voting but had to walk it back.

Nice links, written by libtards. There are no restrictions on rights anywhere in those laws. You may think mail in voting, ballot harvesting, mailing out ballots to registered voters whether they lived at the address or not, and Sunday voting are voting rights, but as per usual, you would be wrong. Perhaps you should look at voting from the the 1990s to see the difference in how your precious "voting rights" easily lead to voter fraud.

You are the communist pig. We are seeing a full scale assault on voting rights. Those links happen to be right on the mark. There was no major voting fraud. Trump's lawyers provided no evidence of any fraud. You are a lying traitorous weasel.

The military isn't a mindless follower of madmen. They would not have obeyed his order in 2020. But if re-elected? He would have had another 4 years in which to replace Generals and other command with his yes-men and flunkies, like Rick Grenell. Four years wasn't enough time for him to accomplish his goal of dictatorship, and he was too stupid and narcissistic to be moderate enough and competent enough to get re-elected.
Now that Trump is gone, more and more reports come out from former white house personnel including Doug McGahn about the times they stopped Trump from carrying out his impulsive acts.

Donald F. McGahn II has departed as White House counsel. He has told associates that he stopped Mr. Trump from firing Mr. Mueller

The most puzzling thing to me is that both sides agree that politicians are no longer trying to hide their corruption. They are being breathtakingly obvious about it. So if everyone knows these people are corrupt, why are the progressives ok with it, and want to increase their power as much as possible?

That is a reasonable question, and as much as leftists like distrust government, there thing like insurance companies, that we dislike and distrust even more.
The reason one wants larger government is not because government is good, honest, or even trustworthy, but that multi national corporations are getting bigger, more powerful, and more in control of our lives, all the time. And government regulation is better than letting the big corporation take over.
We really need new and stronger anti-trust and anti-monopoly laws to deal with Silicon Valley corps. Facebook and Google should be broken up, among others. I would have said that about Microsoft 10-15 years ago, but their days are waning.

None of these tech firms are monopolies. There is nothing that forces people to use Google, Facebook or any other tech firm.

If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh
We voted him out of office before he could become the dictator he spent 4 years laying the groundwork for.

But you wingnuts will continue to play dumb.
He was the Commander of the military and didn't use them. That's what dictators do. Read some history books. You're believing your own propaganda.
The military isn't a mindless follower of madmen. They would not have obeyed his order in 2020. But if re-elected? He would have had another 4 years in which to replace Generals and other command with his yes-men and flunkies, like Rick Grenell. Four years wasn't enough time for him to accomplish his goal of dictatorship, and he was too stupid and narcissistic to be moderate enough and competent enough to get re-elected.
Then he obviously wasn't a dictator if he couldn't get re-elected. Duh!

We voted him out of office before he could become the dictator he spent 4 years laying the groundwork for.

He was the Commander of the military and didn't use them. That's what dictators do. Read some history books. You're believing your own propaganda.
Nobody claimed that Trump was a dictator. Dumbass.

None of these tech firms are monopolies. There is nothing that forces people to use Google, Facebook or any other tech firm.
And that is, indeed, what Facebook has become: not just a monopoly, but a natural monopoly. The company is, without doubt, a monopoly; it possesses dominant share in several subsectors of the consumer internet industry, be they social media, web-based text messaging or photo-sharing.

How the Free Market Incentivized Facebook’s Harmful Monopoly

Our economic systems favour open innovation and capitalist growth. But there is one thing that democracies have always placed ahead of the free market: democracy itself.

Potterhead2021

Okay, now I can respond to this. What makes you think that he has helped our voting rights and strengthen our alliances with other democratic people and countries? Because everything I've seen so far out of him proves entirely the opposite. No voter ID for one to prove that the voters are actually legal Americans and are in fact alive and witnesses say from affidavits that poll watchers were thrown out and republicans weren't allowed to vote.

What he wants to do on issue of voting rights is in the bill he wants to get passed that addresses the steady chipping away at rights over the years.

If you are going to pass legislation that has the potential to restrict the abilities of legal voters to vote, then it needs to be based on sound evidence, not conjecture or conspiracy theory.

Some examples:

Republican legislation attempting to restrict or ban Sunday voting. What does that have to do with election security? What it does do, however, is target a specific group, known for it’s church based “souls to polls” activity where after the church service, they bus congregants to the polls to vote. That group is primarily African American.

Gerrymandering, also addressed in this bill is a huge bipartisan problem now that we have big data and ability to use computers to fine tune political boundaries in a way that gives permanent advantages and leads to entrenched party control despite representing only a minority of voters.

Also, how exactly is tearing down the wall and letting the Chinese government into this country strengthening our alliance? All that's done is invite them to murder us because that's not going to strengthen our alliance. If the China virus hasn't told you that then I don't know what will
I disagree with your premise here. What wall is being torn down? How is the Chinese government being let into this country?

Currently, we are at the bottom of a hill watching China’s butt and scratching our heads wondering how in tbe hell they got there...because we Americans have no “long game” . China has been steadily (and in ways reminiscent of colonialism) been investing around the world...in rare earths, in development in Africa...places we have ignoring, because with our America First (and often America Alone) policy...we are anti foreign spending. Yet China now has a lot of influence over key resources and strategic areas of the world all done right under our nose. That doesn’t even include what is going on in the South China Sea. China now has enormous economic. You know was incredibly revealing? When an American basketball player tweeted a pro Hong Kong tweet, and Chinese government exerted economic pressure in the NBA, to censure it. China is able to apply economic pressure on Americans, to censure their free speech rights.

How are we going to handle this without strong alliances with other countries who are also chaffing under China’s trade practices? Canada, Australia, EU, UK, Australia...we need a team effort here and that is what Biden is attempting to put together (yet the rightwing calls it a “surrender tour”). Bombastic language and tariffs are not enough.

Nice links, written by libtards. There are no restrictions on rights anywhere in those laws. You may think mail in voting, ballot harvesting, mailing out ballots to registered voters whether they lived at the address or not, and Sunday voting are voting rights, but as per usual, you would be wrong. Perhaps you should look at voting from the the 1990s to see the difference in how your precious "voting rights" easily lead to voter fraud.

You are the communist pig. We are seeing a full scale assault on voting rights. Those links happen to be right on the mark. There was no major voting fraud. Trump's lawyers provided no evidence of any fraud. You are a lying traitorous weasel.
So how do these new laws restrict voting rights of anyone?

You clearly aren't paying attention. The left around here have been claiming Trump was a wanna be dictator. Stupid shithead.

Why on earth do you support him!?!
The alternative? There's your answer. I want to continue living in America, not a dictatorship.
And just where was this delusional fantasy "dictatorship" you imagine, other than in the pages of CNN and your fevered mind?

Since Biddum got in, I've gained nothing and all I've done is LOSE rights and freedoms!
What specific right and what specific freedom have you personally lost?
That's a long and complex story. I'm more interested in first hearing about where this "dictatorship" of Trump's was. Why don't you ask Synth to embellish this. I really want to know what Trump took from me that Joe has given back considering that Trump got ZERO cooperation on anything from the democrats and only limited support from his own party often.

So just how did Trump run his dictatorship, from the roof of the White House alone with a Thompson machine gun? :auiqs.jpg:
Come on, that is a cop out.

C'mon, Coyote, quit evading. Ask Synthabolic first about how Trump was a dictator! Why aren't you curious? First things first. Why do so many get a free pass to make such absurd claims (like the election fraud was debunked) yet NEVER answer any questions or provide evidence supporting their claims! We call that MUD-SLINGING. Synth is an EXPERT in cop outs. Besides, as Synth just pointed out, I'm not smart enough to answer questions. I'm really a very dull boy, not the perspicacious individual that folks on the Left are.

Let me know when Synthaholic has given his/her erudite explanation complete with examples of Trump's "dictatorship," then I'll be glad to sit down and waste my valuable time detailing the hundreds of ways the Harriden Admin has already diminished my life that you won't believe, understand or agree with, and he/she/it/them just got into office.
Dictators refuse to be held accountable. That expresses itself in myriad ways.

• Not complying with Congressional oversight
  • Ignoring subpoenas
  • Not putting forth nominees to be confirmed by the Senate, as required by the Constitution
  • Installing puppets as "Acting" in crucial positions
  • Firing inspector generals without cause
  • Taking money illegally from DoD to build his failed wall
  • Refusing to concede an election that even his own administration said was not stolen
  • Starting an insurrection
If Trump was a dictator he'd still be in office. Duh!
You don't think he tried???
If he would have tried, he would have used the military. DUH!

He tried. He instructed the Military to protect the "Protesters" at the Capital and to use force. They refused. Rump ceased to be a Commander in Charge as of that moment.
WTF are you talking about? What is a Commander in Charge?

Potterhead2021

Some examples:

\
The lies flows on and on, how did we get a RECORD number of votes in the November Election?

:oops8:

EXCEPT YOU, Fuckwit. :1peleas:

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.11.15 AM.png

You were asked why you support Biden. You answered because he was the alternative. That you wanted to continue to live in America, not Trump's dictatorship. There it is in BLACK AND WHITE.

You called Trump a dictator, you said he was building a dictatorship. Well, you know what? Maybe Biddum's a dictator! He's done far more dictatorial things in his 6 months! We need to stop him now before he cements his hold over our democracy! I want to continue to live in America too!

You're a filthy fucking LIAR.

You clearly aren't paying attention. The left around here have been claiming Trump was a wanna be dictator. Stupid shithead.
You don't know the difference between a dictator and a wannabe dictator?
4i6Ckte.gif

EXCEPT YOU, Fuckwit. :1peleas:

View attachment 509300

You were asked why you support Biden. You answered because he was the alternative. That you wanted to continue to live in America, not Trump's dictatorship. There it is in BLACK AND WHITE.

You called Trump a dictator, you said he was building a dictatorship. Well, you know what? Maybe Biddum's a dictator! He's done far more dictatorial things in his 6 months! We need to stop him now before he cements his hold over our democracy! I want to continue to live in America too!

You're a filthy fucking LIAR.
Because re-electing Trump would have been installing him for life. I didn't want that.

Why are you so fucking dense?

Forum List

Back