I stopped listening to what the media has to say about Trump

That bubble must be sooo comfy:
"America great, wall, no foreigners, jobs, tremendous, my friend called me and said you are the best"
Enjoy it before it pops, even if he is elected.
Who sad no foreigners?
I have no problem with Legal Immigration or people seeking Political Asylum.
I am not thrilled with Illegal Immigration or Business Visa abuse.
You know what, you are right. It's not all foreigners just some races that are singled out.
And to be fair bud I agree you have to be careful clearing people from terrorist countries, and I think our govt can do that. You don't just ban races or countries though like Trump wants to do. Or maybe he changed his policy in the last 5 mins who knows.

here's a list compiled by this author back in january...

obviously, there's so many more to add since then. :lol:

the 25 worst quotes...

1) “(John McCain is) not a war hero
. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

2) "I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer

3) “How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa

4) "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

5) "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." – Trump overestimates the number of people cheering after 911 by thousands and stuck with it even though he knew what he said wasn’t true

6) "(Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

7) “An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”

8) “I am embracing the issue, and I’m proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it because, frankly, the people that are – and I don’t like the name ‘birther,’ because I think it’s very unfair and I think it’s very derogatory to a lot of very good people that happen to think that there’s a possibility that this man was not born in this country, and by the way, if that were true, you know it’s very interesting, if that were true, it’d be the greatest scam in the history of this country.”

9)) "You know, when (Ben Carson) says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer. That bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad. I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease. It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper. That's a big problem because you don't cure that. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that."

10) “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, (Carly Fiorina’s) a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

11) “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

12) "You could see there was blood coming out of (Megyn Kelly's) eyes, blood coming out of her whatever."

13) “Beautiful, famous, successful, married – I’ve had them all, secretly, the world’s biggest names, but unlike Geraldo I don’t talk about it.” – From Trump’s “Think Big and Kick Ass”

14) “I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

15) "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."

16) “We’re losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people who really understand what’s happening and maybe, in some ways, closing that Internet up in some ways."

17) "The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than America. 
 We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing." (2000)

18) “There’s many different ways (to fix health care), by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But...I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now....the government’s gonna pay for it.” – Trump still supporting single payer, government-run healthcare in 2015

19) “I identify more as a Democrat.” – (2004)

20) "I think Bush is probably the worst President in the history of the United States." (2007)

21) “Bush was a disaster for the country as well as for the Republican Party. Then he asked me about Barack Obama. I told him that Barack will need to be a great president because we’re in serious trouble as a country. It hasn’t been this way since 1929. So he doesn’t have much choice—he will simply have to be great, which he has a very good chance of being. What he has done is amazing. The fact that he accomplished what he has—in one year and against great odds—is truly phenomenal.” (2009)

22) "(Michael Bloomberg is) a friend of mine. He's been an excellent mayor of New York City. He's a great guy and he means very well." (2013)

23) “I think pretty strongly that (Bill de Blasio will) end up being a good mayor, maybe a very good mayor and I don’t think he’s going to want to kill the golden goose. ...I think he’s a smart guy that knows what’s going on really big league and I think he is not going to want to destroy New York. I think he is going to want to make New York great.” (2013)

24) "(Hillary Clinton is) very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little prejudiced." (2007)

25) "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president." – 2008

John Hawkins - The 25 Worst Quotes from Donald Trump

The media lies and distorts so much no days that it is impossible to tell what is true and what isn't. I would include conservative media as well but I've seen this during the Bush years where things Bush supposedly said were either never said or f'n exaggerated beyond belief. Often these comments were said by some pro-Bush blogger (i'm assuming) and then carried to be the actual thing Bush said. I've seen this during the Reagan years as well.

I've notice that Breitbart news exaggerated the story about the female reported getting beaten up. That was not entirely true but Breitbart ran with it anyways. An occasional lie might be understandable considering the passion some people may have. It was an error but the left wing 'liberal' media just seems to pull things out of the air. There isn't even a basis for what they say sometimes so when they say anything about Trump I simply don't believe it...PERIOD. I'll go directly to the source for my news which is something that can be done in this age of the internet.

In other words, you'll just simply believe everything Trump says. Your OP is kind of a waste of time, nobody doubted that to begin with.
At least you would know what Trump actually said instead of what someone claimes he said.

Trump did not say make America white again. Sarah Palin never said she could see Russia from her house. Listen to the media and you would never know that.

That was the point I was trying to make. It is these little statements that were never said by the candidates that just made me realize that the media is not accurate in how it portrays conservative politicians. I don't know if everyone of them is purposely lying or if they just have their own circle of colleges who repeat these inaccuracies by accident but there is enough of them out there that it makes me wonder how good of a product these shows are. The entire point of the media and the press is the tell FACTUAL, TRUTHFUL, INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC. I've made a judgement that these people don't and I can list out the times that they distort things in such a way that it benefits the democratic party quite a lot.

just listen to the ridiculous things he says himself, for all you need to know...

At lest then I would be getting something factual to base my opinion on. You should try that sometime.

with that dumb statement you just proved your own opinions are not based on facts. goofball.

What are you talking about? I just said I don't believe the 'liberal' media.

you just claimed my opinions are never based on facts. which is of course your opinion based on no facts.

maybe you shoulda named yourself super morAn.

"America great, wall, no foreigners, jobs, tremendous, my friend called me and said you are the best"
Who sad no foreigners?
You know what, you are right. It's not all foreigners just some races that are singled out.

Let's discuss facts...
Who comprises the majority of Illegal Immigrants?
Who comprises the majority of Business Visas?
Mexicans because US businesses love cheap labor. How about punishing the businesses instead of wasting money on a dream wall.

here's a list compiled by this author back in january...

obviously, there's so many more to add since then. :lol:

the 25 worst quotes...

1) “(John McCain is) not a war hero
. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

2) "I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer

3) “How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa

4) "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

5) "I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." – Trump overestimates the number of people cheering after 911 by thousands and stuck with it even though he knew what he said wasn’t true

6) "(Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim. I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

7) “An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”

8) “I am embracing the issue, and I’m proud of the issue. I think somebody has to embrace it because, frankly, the people that are – and I don’t like the name ‘birther,’ because I think it’s very unfair and I think it’s very derogatory to a lot of very good people that happen to think that there’s a possibility that this man was not born in this country, and by the way, if that were true, you know it’s very interesting, if that were true, it’d be the greatest scam in the history of this country.”

9)) "You know, when (Ben Carson) says he went after his mother and wanted to hit her in the head with a hammer. That bothers me. I mean, that's pretty bad. I'm not saying anything other than pathological is a very serious disease. And he said he's pathological, somebody said he has pathological disease. It's in the book that he's got a pathological temper. That's a big problem because you don't cure that. You don't cure these people. You don't cure a child molester. There's no cure for it. Pathological, there's no cure for that."

10) “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, (Carly Fiorina’s) a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

11) “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

12) "You could see there was blood coming out of (Megyn Kelly's) eyes, blood coming out of her whatever."

13) “Beautiful, famous, successful, married – I’ve had them all, secretly, the world’s biggest names, but unlike Geraldo I don’t talk about it.” – From Trump’s “Think Big and Kick Ass”

14) “I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.”

15) "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."

16) “We’re losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people who really understand what’s happening and maybe, in some ways, closing that Internet up in some ways."

17) "The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than America. 
 We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing." (2000)

18) “There’s many different ways (to fix health care), by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But...I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now....the government’s gonna pay for it.” – Trump still supporting single payer, government-run healthcare in 2015

19) “I identify more as a Democrat.” – (2004)

20) "I think Bush is probably the worst President in the history of the United States." (2007)

21) “Bush was a disaster for the country as well as for the Republican Party. Then he asked me about Barack Obama. I told him that Barack will need to be a great president because we’re in serious trouble as a country. It hasn’t been this way since 1929. So he doesn’t have much choice—he will simply have to be great, which he has a very good chance of being. What he has done is amazing. The fact that he accomplished what he has—in one year and against great odds—is truly phenomenal.” (2009)

22) "(Michael Bloomberg is) a friend of mine. He's been an excellent mayor of New York City. He's a great guy and he means very well." (2013)

23) “I think pretty strongly that (Bill de Blasio will) end up being a good mayor, maybe a very good mayor and I don’t think he’s going to want to kill the golden goose. ...I think he’s a smart guy that knows what’s going on really big league and I think he is not going to want to destroy New York. I think he is going to want to make New York great.” (2013)

24) "(Hillary Clinton is) very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little prejudiced." (2007)

25) "I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president." – 2008

John Hawkins - The 25 Worst Quotes from Donald Trump

(John McCain is) not a war hero
. He’s a war hero because he was captured

This is actually a true statement. John Mccain is no war hero. Getting captured doesn't make you one.

Who sad no foreigners?

Let's discuss facts...
Mexicans because US businesses love cheap labor. How about punishing the businesses instead of wasting money on a dream wall.

We do have many laws that are not enforced and it is because of that that we have to build a wall. Just let states arrest and detain illegals so we can deport them. Nope! Obama said NO so now we want to build a wall and I am cool with that.

Who sad no foreigners?

Let's discuss facts...

We do have many laws that are not enforced and it is because of that that we have to build a wall. Just let states arrest and detain illegals so we can deport them. Nope! Obama said NO so now we want to build a wall and I am cool with that.
You are right about Obama he has deported more but drop in the bucket. Believe it or not Obama is very pro business. The truth is both parties could pass a law that would hurt employers hard if they wanted to. They don't, because they are bought.

Only delusional lost souls still listen to the American Government/Corporate Media.

Who sad no foreigners?

Let's discuss facts...

You are right about Obama he has deported more but drop in the bucket. Believe it or not Obama is very pro business. The truth is both parties could pass a law that would hurt employers hard if they wanted to. They don't, because they are bought.

I actually think most of the push for open borders and not enforcing illegal immigration laws comes from big business who wants a cheap supply of labor. Despite a boom in the economy for the past 40 years wages for average Americans have not gone up. They should because of all the business growth but they haven't. People shouldn't have to have a college degree to get a good job in this country.

Let's discuss facts...

I actually think most of the push for open borders and not enforcing illegal immigration laws comes from big business who wants a cheap supply of labor. Despite a boom in the economy for the past 40 years wages for average Americans have not gone up. They should because of all the business growth but they haven't. People shouldn't have to have a college degree to get a good job in this country.

True, Big Business does play a big part in it. Most greedy white Republicans who claim they want more border security, actually enjoy their slave labor status quo. They're very dishonest folks. But there are others who support open borders as well. It's not only a Big Business issue.

Only delusional lost souls still listen to the American Government/Corporate Media.

I do wonder about the honesty of the press if they are owned by corporations. What if IBM owned a percent of a computer magazine. Do you think that magazine would write negative articles about IBM? Another example is when gas prices are about to go up. The local news says things like "expect gas prices to reach $4 by summer". This places the expectation that that will happen which causes gas stations to begin raising prices. It never fails!

I support free enterprise but that doesn't mean I can't point out some shitty things companies do sometimes such as paying their workers low wages because they can get away with it. A small restaurant owner may have three houses but he pays his illegals $5 an hour. I would consider that immoral in that case. WTF! I generally hate cheap employers.

The media lies and distorts so much no days that it is impossible to tell what is true and what isn't. I would include conservative media as well but I've seen this during the Bush years where things Bush supposedly said were either never said or f'n exaggerated beyond belief. Often these comments were said by some pro-Bush blogger (i'm assuming) and then carried to be the actual thing Bush said. I've seen this during the Reagan years as well.

I've notice that Breitbart news exaggerated the story about the female reported getting beaten up. That was not entirely true but Breitbart ran with it anyways. An occasional lie might be understandable considering the passion some people may have. It was an error but the left wing 'liberal' media just seems to pull things out of the air. There isn't even a basis for what they say sometimes so when they say anything about Trump I simply don't believe it...PERIOD. I'll go directly to the source for my news which is something that can be done in this age of the internet.

Anyone who listens to the MSM and thinks it's not horsecrap propaganda is an idiot. This refers to the worldwide MSM, example, the BBC used to be respected around the world, now the BBC is just 24/7 propaganda.

The actual news, what's really happening is to be found on Independent media, were it not for Independent media, we wouldn't have a clue as to what's going on.

I still read Breitbart, but their credibility is pretty tarnished now.

Let's discuss facts...

Immigration in the US is driven by business.

just listen to the ridiculous things he says himself, for all you need to know...

OK... Tell me do you think Trump who has a Legal Immigrant for a wife, or me that has a daughter-in-law a Legal Immigrant, are against "immigrants"??
Do you think that the 42.4 million, or 13.3 percent, of the total U.S. population of 318.9 million in 2014, according to ACS data. Between 2013 and 2014, the foreign-born population increased by 1 million, or 2.5 percent. Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States
are against "immigration"???
BUT the MSM and probably idiots like you that BELIEVE the MSM think WE ALL are against IMMIGRANTS!
FACT here is a search I just did regarding Trump and his "anti-immigration" position.
A google search of " Trump is anti-immigration" found About 3,090,000 results !
Here are a few of the headlines:
Donald Trump's Horrifying Anti-Immigrant Message Is ...

Does Trump prove that the US is becoming anti-immigrant ...
The Boston Globe...trump...anti-immigrant/...The Boston Globe

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz's anti-immigration plan stalls GOP drive for key Hispanic vote in presidential election New York Daily News‎ - 17 hours ago
[URL='https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/24/how-anti-immigrant-attitudes-are-fueling-support-for-donald-trump/']How anti-immigrant attitudes are fueling support for Donald ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../how-anti-immigra...The Washington Post
[/URL]
Trump's Rhetoric Is Making Children Mean | ThinkProgress
thinkprogress.org/immigration/.../students-bullying-splc-tr...

These are just a few of the 3,090,000 results all claiming that TRUMP and people like me are "ANTI-IMMIGRANT!"

I do wonder about the honesty of the press if they are owned by corporations. What if IBM owned a percent of a computer magazine. Do you think that magazine would write negative articles about IBM? Another example is when gas prices are about to go up. The local news says things like "expect gas prices to reach $4 by summer". This places the expectation that that will happen which causes gas stations to begin raising prices. It never fails!

I support free enterprise but that doesn't mean I can't point out some shitty things companies do sometimes such as paying their workers low wages because they can get away with it. A small restaurant owner may have three houses but he pays his illegals $5 an hour. I would consider that immoral in that case. WTF! I generally hate cheap employers.

It's a Government/Corporate scam. Just a small handful of large corporations control everything we observe in the American MSM, from Hollywood to 'News.' And they're in bed with the Government. They're one entity at this point. No one should trust the American MSM. Period, end of story.

Who sad no foreigners?

This is correct, nobody has a problem with Legal Immigration or people seeking Political Asylum. The problem is the system is being abused not only by the Illegal Immigrants, but also by the Leftists who support allowing the Illegal Immigrants carte blanche to coming trampling across our borders, which is why the Leftists fanatically want No Borders.

They also want to change the laws to essentially legalise Illegal Immigration.

None of that sounds as bad as 4 more years of obama, which Hillary would do. Or her lies. Or incompetence. Your priorities differ from normal people, face it.

your perceptions differ from the voting majority, as you will see more clearly come november...

of course, the new president will be reported by the evil media, so you and all the 'normal' voters will just have to close your eyes.

Forum List

Back