I Thought the Bragg Case Against Trump Was a Legal Embarrassment. Now I Think It’s a Historic Mistake.

You don't understand the story.

Yet, you can't explain it in a way that justifies your position.

Clinton was dragged into a lawsuit that was eventually dismissed without merit. During the course of that lawsuit, he didn't come clean about a relationship he had with an intern. (Whether or not he lied about it is open to debate.)

Yet you guys thought this minor civil matter was worthy of impeachment.

Trump, on the other hand, illegally spent money and falsified business records to hide an affair from the public. That's kind of a big deal.

Hardly.

A couple of guys who cheated on their wives (Gingrich and Hyde) went after Clinton for cheating on his.
It was the height of hypocrisy.

The whole "perjury" thing was a pretext. Most Americans knew Clinton was a horndog and voted for him anyway.

Trump, on the other hand, knew he would lose if people knew about Daniels, that's why he hid it. (He actually lost anyway, but we have a bizarre system of picking presidents.)
Perjury is illegal, it's immoral when done by the chief LEO of the USA. No one really cared about Clinton getting it off in the Oval Office, but lying about it was a big deal. Nixon wasn't in trouble for the Watergate break in, but for lying about it. Almost everyone accepts that politicians are amoral sociopaths.

Perjury is illegal, it's immoral when done by the chief LEO of the USA. No one really cared about Clinton getting it off in the Oval Office, but lying about it was a big deal. Nixon wasn't in trouble for the Watergate break in, but for lying about it. Almost everyone accepts that politicians are amoral sociopaths.

So by your logic, Trump needs to go down for Stormy Daniels, because he lied about it. Repeatedly.

Heck, he's still lying about it.

So, you just read the words in that post that you liked and skipped the rest?
You really didn't add much to the conversation.

If you are of the position that Clinton should have been impeached, then you should take the position that Trump should be disqualified because of Stormy, if you are going to have any intellectual consistency.

Yet, you can't explain it in a way that justifies your position.

Clinton was dragged into a lawsuit that was eventually dismissed without merit. During the course of that lawsuit, he didn't come clean about a relationship he had with an intern. (Whether or not he lied about it is open to debate.)

Yet you guys thought this minor civil matter was worthy of impeachment.

Trump, on the other hand, illegally spent money and falsified business records to hide an affair from the public. That's kind of a big deal.
what lawsuit are you talking about? The one that got him in trouble for perjury, he settled, it was't dismissed without merit.

If you are of the position that Clinton should have been impeached, then you should take the position that Trump should be disqualified because of Stormy, if you are going to have any intellectual consistency.
Clinton was impeached because the DOJ recommended he be indicted for perjury, obstruction of justice among other things.

Let me help ya.

The password is (perjury)

what lawsuit are you talking about? The one that got him in trouble for perjury, he settled, it was't dismissed without merit.
I'm sure I've explained this to you many times, so I won't bother again.

Paula Jones lawsuit was DISMISSED! WITHOUT MERIT (because Clinton wasn't her boss, nor was she subject to any adverse action.)

Let me help ya.

The password is (perjury)

Who said he committed perjury. He was asked if he had sex with Lewinsky. His dick never went into her pussy.

So no perjury.

Paula Jones lawsuit was DISMISSED! WITHOUT MERIT (because Clinton wasn't her boss, nor was she subject to any adverse action.)

Who said he committed perjury. He was asked if he had sex with Lewinsky. His dick never went into her pussy.

So no perjury.
um Clinton settled the case against Paula Jones, paying her $850K.

So no perjury.
Oh, so Hillary shouldn't have had any problem with it going into her mouth. Did anyone bother to ask the betrayed wife if she thought sex had happened?

So no perjury.

And Chicago is paradise.

Oh, so Hillary shouldn't have had any problem with it going into her mouth. Did anyone bother to ask the betrayed wife if she thought sex had happened?

Actually, that was a generational turning point in this country -

At that point oral sex was, in fact, deemed to not be sex.

Hey, Wet Fart, Hillary stood by Bill the whole way.

Trump can't get Malaria to show up at court.

Or at his campaign events.

Actually, that was a generational turning point in this country -

At that point oral sex was, in fact, deemed to not be sex.
Actually, most guys don't consider oral to be actual sex.

Forum List

Back