I thought the liberal NYC overlords made it so guns could not be in NYC?

Look, I can admit a win when I see one.

You guys won, most Americans (for a reason I can not fathom) want to have guns growing off of trees.

I just look at it as these are what we have to live with.. You get your precious guns and the rest of us have to deal with random mass shootings and murders, over and over again.

Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun.. I guess it will happen some day, until then, murder on!

Here is a recent one:
Florida Man, 71, Shoots at Alleged Robbers at Internet Cafe - ABC News

Actually knowing what is going on in the country would actually benefit you.

because history's proven so well that we should live like it's the wild west.

Actually, despite what you see in the movies, the "wild wild west" was a very peaceful and law-abiding place. Adjusted for the difference in population, the wild west had less crime and less violent crime than today.

Probably because you knew you could get shot.

Same reason why major cities in Texas have a very low crime rate, most likely, while cities like Chicago, LA, and NYC are home to daily bloodbaths.

Wrong.

Austin and Houston both beat NYC in forcible rape, property crimes, burglaries, larcenies, motor vehicle thefts, and arsons by wide margins.

Houston also has a much higher murder rate than NYC. 11.8 per thousand compared to 6.4 for NYC.

LA's murder rate is also lower than Houston's. 7.6 per thousand.

Houston also beats LA by wide margins on all other crimes as well.

United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

You guys won, most Americans (for a reason I can not fathom) want to have guns growing off of trees.

I just look at it as these are what we have to live with.. You get your precious guns and the rest of us have to deal with random mass shootings and murders, over and over again.

Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun.. I guess it will happen some day, until then, murder on!

Here is a recent one:

Uhh.. You are a low brow neocon? yes?

Teenage robbers = Mass murderers?

Remember what I said: "Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun."

Good attempt though.

Two Dead in Empire State Shooting | NBC New York

Oh wait, they just took guns away from the good people so the bad guys can go on a rampage. Gotcha. Good work, lefties.

because history's proven so well that we should live like it's the wild west.

HONEY..............

The wild west wasnt the wild west........Put the remote down......

But NYC and the wild west go hand in hand...The mayor wants to dispense frontier justice on the remaining native population. With democrats cheer leading the way......

Here is a recent one:

knowing what is going on in the country would make them stop being progressive.

The gunman lost his job yesterday due to corporate downsizing, apparently. The person he shot was his boss. He followed him down 34th and shot him. The news is definitely reporting that some of the bystanders shot were shot by NYPD crossfire, as the shooter started shooting at the police and they returned fire.

Here is a recent one:

knowing what is going on in the country would make them stop being progressive.

Here you go Neo-tard:

A reply said:
Uhh.. You are a low brow neocon? yes?

Teenage robbers = Mass murderers?

Remember what I said: "Still have yet to hear about some good Samaritan stopping one of these mass murders, with his/her gun."

Good attempt though.

Yes, teenage robbers with "allegedly" a baseball bat and a gun indefinably must have been a thwarted mass murder.

You don't hear about it because they don't end up in mass shootings. you'd only hear about it if the gun owner failed to stop a murder.

If any of you gun fanatics stopped for a minute to read the early reports of the shooting, you would realize that if everyone had been carrying, it would not have prevented this tragedy.

That isn't the point. The point is that these shootings happen and taking guns away from law abiding citizens won't stop it.

Forum List

Back