I Told You 8 Years Ago, What Needed To Be Done

Yeah, they don't matter much if/when you rig the election to your favor. We'll have to be carefully watching over things
That’s the problem with MAGA. Things are only legitimate, if they win. They’ll need to be watched carefully, because every accusation is an admission!

There’s only one poll that counts and lots of time before it’s taken. I predict the RNC will be a shitshow and doom Trump’s failing campaign.
well that poll ain't worth much anymore either thanks to demofks.

See message #83.
yeah, and what? Hitlery and demofks stated trump was illegitimate! 2016 and into her book tour in 2018 and still today!!!! Said Bush was illegitimate, any republican is illegitimate. ALWAYS!!!!

United we stand, Divided we fall

That was said by a Republican

Obviously a different Republican Party from the one we have now

and what? Hitlery and demofks stated trump was illegitimate! 2016 and into her book tour in 2018 and still today!!!!
So what? We’re worried about these guys and their mob boss.

images

There’s only one poll that counts and lots of time before it’s taken. I predict the RNC will be a shitshow and doom Trump’s failing campaign.
Who told you Trump's campaign was failing ?

United we stand, Divided we fall

That was said by a Republican

Obviously a different Republican Party from the one we have now
Yes united we stand, but that is AMERICANS united ,not whatever Democrats are.
Once Democrats are separated away from us, we will be united.

Yes united we stand, but that is AMERICANS united ,not whatever Democrats are.
Once Democrats are separated away from us, we will be united.
So said Jefferson Davis (reversing the party names)

That’s the problem with MAGA. Things are only legitimate, if they win. They’ll need to be watched carefully, because every accusation is an admission!
Every accusation is a condemnation of Democrat fraud, as I showed 3 years ago in this forum.

Doesnt matter what anybody said. Why dont you guys just GO AWAY on your own ? :dunno:

Go away? Not a chance. If you and your ilk want to run, feel free to do so.

I am not afraid of the process that built and has sustained this nation for almost 250 years.

I will not go away. I am an American citizen and a veteran. This is as much my nation as anyone's. I will not run away just so you can win an election.

Oh, and another great reason I will not run. I own a home here. Unlike protectionist, I have invested in the long term here.

???
When the slaves were freed, Lincoln expected to have them be equals in the nation. The problem was he was assassinated by a Democrat and his vice-president, Johnson, was a Democrat and let the old southern cronies get back into power and they began systematically violating the black's rights, restricting the blacks right to vote. They kept blacks out of good schools and dumped them into failing schools and broke up the black family dynamic with their so-called social programs.
The whole cause of the division was the Democrat Party that wanted to keep buying and selling human beings like they were livestock. It was a worldwide evil that needed to end.
So, if you want to point a finger at anything, point it at the Democrat Party. Currently, they are not even the Democrat Party of JFK, they've morphed into a neo-Marxist Party and are treasonously acting against our Constitution.
Actually ... Lincoln, like Monroe, wanted to repatriate the blacks back to their homeland. We should have taken his advice.

Actually ... Lincoln, like Monroe, wanted to repatriate the blacks back to their homeland. We should have taken his advice.
By then this was their homeland. They no longer had a connection to Africa. Those we did send, learned our worst ways and lorded it over the natives.

Forum List

Back