I want people to be nice!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I am tired of all the mean people in this world! I want people to be nice! I want to be the knight in shining armor! I will fight for what I believe in!

I'm sorry to announce it to you, but the world has not been nice since Obama was first elected.

You see, Obama the semi-Negro Muslim foreigner without succinctly verifiable credentials has infiltrated the White House bringing his Negro-Mama and 1/4 Negro-bred children with him.

And since 2008, that has been just enough Negro shit to fuck up the American Nation for generations to come.

I'm sorry to announce it to you, but the world has not been nice since Obama was first elected.

You see, Obama the semi-Negro Muslim foreigner without succinctly verifiable credentials has infiltrated the White House bringing his Negro-Mama and 1/4 Negro-bred children with him.

And since 2008, that has been just enough Negro shit to fuck up the American Nation for generations to come.

Riiiiiight, da whirled was all nice and shit before 2009. As I remember it smelt of strawberries.

I am tired of all the mean people in this world! I want people to be nice! I want to be the knight in shining armor! I will fight for what I believe in!

I want Kim Kardashian to titty fuck me, make me a sandwich and lock the door on her way out after writing me a $500K check without saying a word.

Forum List

Back