I want Trump neither arrested nor prosecuted – just gone.

January 20, 2021 can’t come too soon.

Trump may leave office, but he isn't going anywhere.

He will be staying in Washington DC and staying involved. Rallying the people and rallying the resistance against Biden. He'll be exercising his constitutional right to free speech, and be offering his successor construction Criticism.
NO THATS ONLY OKAY WHEN ITS OBAMA

I'm a big fan of Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks. He wrote a song called, "How can I miss you when you won't go away?"

I don't think Trump has any intention of going away. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he's considering the possibility of declaring Martial Law at some point. After all, everything Trump has been doing in the last few weeks, both before and after Biden was declared the apparent winner, seems intended to inflame passions and possibly lead to civil unrest across the country. And since everyone knows that Trump likes to divide people and to create friction, such an outcome could lead him to proclaim that martial law is necessary to restore order.

Whether or not he could get away with it and whether or not military leaders would follow his orders is another question. But I suspect that replacing Defense Sec Mark Esper was intended, in part, to get rid of a man who would summarily refuse to follow an order to put troops in the streets like Trump did in Lafayette Park.

Keep in mind that Trump has regularly declared that he has the support of the police, the military, and bikers, and he told groups like the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by. Was it just incendiary rhetoric, or was it a glimpse into his thinking about an endgame? It's too important a point to decide on a coin flip.

Trump is clearly the most unscrupulous man to ever be president. After all, he doesn't care about the virus, and he doesn't care about democracy, and he doesn't even care about his own supporters who he encouraged to attend his superspreader rallies in the weeks leading up to the election. Trump is a man who only cares about himself and benefiting himself. As a consequence, I believe it's foolish for anyone to believe that there's a line he won't cross to get what he wants if and when he wants something.

That's the reason why I want to see him indicted and prosecuted after he's out of office because I don't want any other man to think that he can do what Trump has done at some future point and get away with it with no other consequence other than losing a reelection attempt.

I'm a big fan of Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks. He wrote a song called, "How can I miss you when you won't go away?"

I don't think Trump has any intention of going away. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that he's considering the possibility of declaring Martial Law at some point. After all, everything Trump has been doing in the last few weeks, both before and after Biden was declared the apparent winner, seems intended to inflame passions and possibly lead to civil unrest across the country. And since everyone knows that Trump likes to divide people and to create friction, such an outcome could lead him to proclaim that martial law is necessary to restore order.

Whether or not he could get away with it and whether or not military leaders would follow his orders is another question. But I suspect that replacing Defense Sec Mark Esper was intended, in part, to get rid of a man who would summarily refuse to follow an order to put troops in the streets like Trump did in Lafayette Park.

Keep in mind that Trump has regularly declared that he has the support of the police, the military, and bikers, and he told groups like the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by. Was it just incendiary rhetoric, or was it a glimpse into his thinking about an endgame? It's too important a point to decide on a coin flip.

Trump is clearly the most unscrupulous man to ever be president. After all, he doesn't care about the virus, and he doesn't care about democracy, and he doesn't even care about his own supporters who he encouraged to attend his superspreader rallies in the weeks leading up to the election. Trump is a man who only cares about himself and benefiting himself. As a consequence, I believe it's foolish for anyone to believe that there's a line he won't cross to get what he wants if and when he wants something.

That's the reason why I want to see him indicted and prosecuted after he's out of office because I don't want any other man to think that he can do what Trump has done at some future point and get away with it with no other consequence other than losing a reelection attempt.
Trump hasn't broken any laws. You want to punish him for things you claim he's thought.

Leftists sure do like to criminalize wrong opinions.

Trump hasn't broken any laws. You want to punish him for things you claim he's thought.

There's a VERY strong belief that Trump has broken countless laws from financial fraud, to tax fraud, from campaign finance laws to obstruction of justice and beyond. Keep in mind that, despite what he claims, Trump hasn't been hiding his taxes for 5 years because of some audit; he has reasons to keep it under wraps because he doesn't want the facts to see the light of day.

There's a VERY strong belief that Trump has broken countless laws from financial fraud, to tax fraud, from campaign finance laws to obstruction of justice and beyond. Keep in mind that, despite what he claims, Trump hasn't been hiding his taxes for 5 years because of some audit; he has reasons to keep it under wraps because he doesn't want the facts to see the light of day.
"A VERY strong belief".

Driven completely and solely by leftist butthurt.

"A VERY strong belief".

Trump, along with his business, and his business dealings, are all being investigated. The State of NY will get their hands on his taxes, and the documentation of business dealings between his organization, and various entities including banks, and his office holders. They'll either find the evidence, or they won't. Personally, I have little doubt that it's going to be a treasure trove of malfeasance going back decades.

"A VERY strong belief".

Trump, along with his business, and his business dealings, are all being investigated. The State of NY will get their hands on his taxes, and the documentation of business dealings between his organization, and various entities including banks, and his office holders. They'll either find the evidence, or they won't. Personally, I have little doubt that it's going to be a treasure trove of malfeasance going back decades.
show man find crime quote.jpg

Well CC? Given what Trump is doing now...you still feel the same way?

President Biden or his new Attorney General could appoint a Special Counsel to investigate and prosecute Trump. And now that Trump will no longer have presidential protection from prosecution - there are no limits as to how deep the investigation could go.

take off your partisan blinders, Biden did not win anything.. he cheated, the voting machines were tampered with, votes for trump counted as biden, etc.. watch the trump legal teams opening statement.

take off your partisan blinders, Biden did not win anything.. he cheated, the voting machines were tampered with, votes for trump counted as biden, etc.. watch the trump legal teams opening statement.

I remember when the Kerry voters tried to claim the same thing in 2004...

it was bullshit then, it's bullshit now.

Biden won, just like the polls predicted he would.

There it is, everybody. You see? It's so simple. All it takes is two words. He cheated. No proof is needed. Evidence is not required.

Campaigns more or less run on a shoe string. They're busy buying ads, and flying around the country holding rallies and releasing position papers.

Now, tell me how a campaign, any campaign, which is not in control of the voting process, and not in control of voting machines, and not in control of voting procedures can infiltrate thousands of polling places and alter millions of votes in several states? It would take a massive conspiracy requiring hundreds if not thousands of people, all of whom took a vow of silence, and none of whom broke ranks to reveal the conspiracy.

Now, keeping in line with Occam's razor which states that the simplest explanation is usually the right one, which explanation seems more likely? Is it the above explanation which postulates that there was a massive secret conspiracy with no proof or evidence and that thousands of people were involved (including dead people like former Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez who's been dead since 2013 which is 2 years before Trump even declared his candidacy in 2015), or that Biden simply received more votes, in part, because a majority of registered voters were sick and tired of Trump's behavior and the fact that he's ignored (and is STILL ignoring) a virus that has killed in excess of 250,000 Americans even as the number of cases has increased by over a million new cases in less than a week, and a majority of Americans want a change of leadership to hopefully address the pandemic instead of turning a blind eye to it?

Which explanation seems more likely and more reasonable?

Last edited:
President Biden or his new Attorney General could appoint a Special Counsel to investigate and prosecute Trump. And now that Trump will no longer have presidential protection from prosecution - there are no limits as to how deep the investigation could go.
Beating Hillary in an election is not a crime.

Gone? Do you have any idea how much free time he will have now to trash Biden? He isnt going anywhere.
leftists: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OBAMA GIVE US YOUR VIEWS NOW YOUR NO LONGER PRESIDENT

leftists: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WONT SOMEONE USE GOVERNMENT VIOLENCE TO SILENCE FORMER PRESIDENT DRUMPHF

Forum List

Back