I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

While there is a moral imperative in regards to the sanctity of life, there is no such in regards to private property. Property is not life.

So, stealing is OK, then? Or vandalism?

If human is sacred, then along with abortion, a truly ethical person would also oppose the death penalty.

I suppose that could be true, if you make no distinction between the very worst violent criminal,and the most innocent, defenseless child. I think I can safely speak for all sane, decent people, when I say that there is a very significant distinction, here, that you are trying to deny.

In any case, it is the one who defends murdering an innocent unborn child but who opposes putting a violent criminal to death, who has some explaining to do. But really, what more explanation is needed there, than to recognize that such a person is simply evil?

"So, stealing is OK, then? Or vandalism?"

I'll answer that. Depends on the circumstances. Is it a life or death thing or is it simply due to greed? I have to admit that its laughable to hear white people pose such a question considering the history of europeans and their actions on every continent on this planet to be honest. :laugh:

So it is OK to kill an innocent child and to be a racist as you evidently are!
You would have to ask your racist ancestors that question.

The anti-abortion crowd needs to learn to use their words correctly. "Infanticide" is the intentional murder of a living, breathing, infant. Not the termination of an early pregnancy.

Whatever absurd semantic games you try to play do not change the truth. Abortion is homicide. It is the intentional killing of an innocent human being. And absent circumstances to require it, comparable to circumstances under which homicide is otherwise justifiable, it is an evil act, that ought not ever be tolerated by any civilized society.

Last edited:
Those who believe they are right should seek to educate, not to legislate. Belief is OK, but it is not certainty and should not be foisted off onto others who believe differently.
We all alter "destiny" with every move we make. We change the universe. That is the power of being human, a power rarely appreciated. We cannot avoid it. All we can do is try to avoid responsibility.In America, paying taxes means killing innocent women and children around the world. These are people here and now, active and living, with aspirations, feelings, hopes and fears. This killing is unnecessary and can be stopped. Any society that allows that has little place meddling in an individual woman's painful decisions about the entire course of her being.

Call me when the left EVER chooses education over legislation. I can't remember the last time you puswads tried to convince people with reasoned argument, instead of just cramming your edicts down everyone's throat.
Another intellectually dishonest post, and at many levels for such a short one. Congratulations.

The anti-abortion crowd needs to learn to use their words correctly. "Infanticide" is the intentional murder of a living, breathing, infant. Not the termination of an early pregnancy.

Whatever absurd semantic games you try to play do not change the truth. Abortion is homicide. It is the intentional killing of an innocent human being. And absent circumstances to require it, comparable to circumstances under which homicide is otherwise justifiable, it is an evil act, that ought not ever be tolerated by any civilized society.
Talk about semantic games! Truth is abortion literally means to miscarry or end a pregnancy, which may be a deliberate act or not, human or not. We don't put cows on trial for aborting their calf embryos or fetuses. We don't presume they do it on purpose. Maybe? Maybe not? You never know. Shit happens. But what can be presumed is that none of it is apt to ever involve you. Get over yourself. Get your creepy, creepy hands and thoughts out of everyone else's private lives and bedrooms. Mind your own business, you fucking, fucking hypocrites.

Abortion is NOT homicide. You didn't even know that there was such a thing as a miscarriage. I strongly suggest you educate yourself on human biology before offering further opinions about which you know nothing. What you think you know is false and wrong.

That's pretty much the definition of a “moral imperative”—the recognition that some conduct is not OK.

You've be a lot more believable, if you were consistent.

If it's OK to needlessly take the life of the most innocent and defenseless child, then what lives is it not OK to take?

Let's start with your first lie: You are not taking the "life of the most innocent and defenseless child". You are terminating a pregnancy, which may or may not become a baby. I've had 5 pregnancies but only three babies. The other two pregnancies ended with a "spontaneous abortion" or "miscarriage". On average, 1 out of every 3 pregnancies ends in a miscarriage. Scientists believe that there was some sort of failure in the genetic plan and the fetus wasn't viable. On my last miscarriage, ultrasounds showed no heartbeat at 6 weeks, and no heartbeat and no growth at 8 weeks.

Every sperm is not sacred, and every fetus was not meant to be. Biology has given women the option to chose to end her pregnancy and pick a better time, and certainly during times of war or famine, it was necessary for the survival of the family. Given the lives of young working poor women in the USA, having more than one child is really not a viable option.

sorry but youre the liar,,,
100% OF PREGNANCYS result in a baby barring catastrophic events that end its life,,,

"Never mind your point. THIS is what I wish you had said, because it's as dumb as I am, so it's the only debate I can manage!"

Actually, I just posted the video.. which was pertinent, smart, and funny. You just wish you could compete.

Actually, I just told the truth about your video, and how pertinent, smart, and funny it ISN'T. You just wish I hadn't called out the truth for everyone to see.

The left needs to learn that we ARE choosing our words correctly, and the fact that
each instance of us doing so causes George Orwell to roll over in his grave? Well, just you NEVER MIND THAT!

Talk to me when you aren't championing the party of "men can be women just by feeling it", "never mind science, life begins when it's convenient for me", "racism has nothing to do with race and everything to do with how we feel about the groups involved" . . . I can go on with the Orwellian Newspeak the left routinely indulges in. The fact remains that we meant to say exactly what we said, and the fact that you don't like how it portrays you is not our problem.

Those who believe they are right should seek to educate, not to legislate. Belief is OK, but it is not certainty and should not be foisted off onto others who believe differently.
We all alter "destiny" with every move we make. We change the universe. That is the power of being human, a power rarely appreciated. We cannot avoid it. All we can do is try to avoid responsibility.In America, paying taxes means killing innocent women and children around the world. These are people here and now, active and living, with aspirations, feelings, hopes and fears. This killing is unnecessary and can be stopped. Any society that allows that has little place meddling in an individual woman's painful decisions about the entire course of her being.

Call me when the left EVER chooses education over legislation. I can't remember the last time you puswads tried to convince people with reasoned argument, instead of just cramming your edicts down everyone's throat.
Another intellectually dishonest post, and at many levels for such a short one. Congratulations.

If you know this about your posts, why do you keep posting them?

If you know this about your posts, why do you keep posting them?
Oops, thought this was an exchange with an adult. My mistake.
Carry on.

Talk about semantic games! Truth is abortion literally means to miscarry or end a pregnancy, which may be a deliberate act or not, human or not. We don't put cows on trial for aborting their calf embryos or fetuses. We don't presume they do it on purpose. Maybe? Maybe not? You never know. Shit happens. But what can be presumed is that none of it is apt to ever involve you. Get over yourself. Get your creepy, creepy hands and thoughts out of everyone else's private lives and bedrooms. Mind your own business, you fucking, fucking hypocrites.

I appreciate the fact that you announced you were going to post semantic games before doing so. Saves a lot of time when you state your theme at the outset.

It is not a semantic game. Words have e meanings. You want arbitrarily change them.

Infant: very young child or baby. Prior to bith it is a fetus, embryo, zygote....

In countries with very restrictive abortion laws women miscarriages are investigated and can be prosecuted as possible abortions, and pregnant 11 yr olds forced to give birth. That is the end goal of the anti abortion fanatics.

The fact remains that we meant to say exactly what we said,
Congratulations! Just never you mind that your word choices remain at stark odds with anything provided in a dictionary or science book.. Keep talking that made up gibberish with pride and, for dog sake, project, project, project! I take it as a compliment every time!

...scanning... oh my, and how you do love to project...
I appreciate the fact that you announced you were going to post semantic games before doing so. Saves a lot of time when you state your theme at the outset.
...Hey,..

..,Seriously...

..Don't have a cow..

..Hay?..

..My daughter says "Punch her in the dick!"
In countries with very restrictive abortion laws women miscarriages are investigated and can be prosecuted as possible abortions, and pregnant 11 yr olds forced to give birth. That is the end goal of the anti abortion fanatics.
Not funny in the least, I know. But given the choice between laughing or crying?...
Imagine letting the nearest adults worry about the having and raising of children.. providing only help when and where requested, not hateful judgement and impediments..

Last edited:
Abortion is NOT homicide. You didn't even know that there was such a thing as a miscarriage. I strongly suggest you educate yourself on human biology before offering further opinions about which you know nothing. What you think you know is false and wrong.

You're just playing more semantic games.

Yes, I know that the word “abortion” can validly refer to miscarriages, as well as intentionally-induced abortions. I think everyone understands that in the context of this thread, when we speak of abortion, we are only speaking of the latter, and that it is valid to use the word “abortion” only to mean that.

But no matter what silly semantic games you play, the truth that you cannot hide, and cannot cover up, is that intentionally-induced abortion is homicide. Playing games with the meanings of words does not alter the underlying truth that we might try to use those words to describe.

Last edited:
It is not a semantic game. Words have e meanings. You want arbitrarily change them.

Infant: very young child or baby. Prior to bith [sic] it is a fetus, embryo, zygote....

Regardless of which stage in its life it's at, and regardless of what words we use to describe what stages of life, a human being is a human being.

Attachments

• clock_22.gif
    clock_22.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 47
the truth that you cannot hide, and cannot cover up, is that intentionally-induce abortion is homicide.
Shall we hold a trial every time a chicken aborts a broken egg? How do you fairly determine true "intent" otherwise?

Why did the pregnant hen cross the road?

To get away from those crazy "pro-life" nuts.

clock_22-gif.311556

Infant: very young child or baby. Prior to bith [sic] it is a fetus, embryo, zygote....

Regardless of which stage in its life it's at, and regardless of what words we use to describe what stages of life, a human being is a human being.
True, even for dead ones.. at least before decomposition or cremation anyway. Question remains,.. which is more valuable, the mother or the fetus, embryo, zygote.. she doesn't want?

Best answer? Whatever she decides.

True, even for dead ones.. at least before decomposition or cremation anyway. Question remains,.. which is more valuable, the mother or the fetus, embryo, zygote.. she doesn't want?

Which is more valuable—A white man who owns a cotton plantation, or a black guy owned by him as a slave?

Which is more valuable? A devout Nazi, or a Jew.

Your logic says it's best for the plantation owner or the Nazi to make that determination.

Which is more valuable—A white man who owns a cotton plantation, or a black guy owned by him as a slave?

Which is more valuable? A devout Nazi, or a Jew.

Your logic says it's best for the plantation owner or the Nazi to make that determination.
Equivocate much? Your logic says pregnancy is like slavery. May seem that way to many potential mothers, except it's illegal and the mother both takes on the risk and does all the work so go figure. Your logic says Nazis are like Jews. Again, illegal activity, in this case the latter are the only ones placed at risk and working to survive, plus Godwin's Law. If you weren't so disgusting you'd just be pathetic.

Forum List

Back