I'd be embarrassed to be a liberal right now

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

You read articles like this and wonder how the US' places of higher learning have been allowed to fail to such a large degree in preparing the young for the future.

The nation is raising a generation of absolute fucking twats like this idiot: "Mr. Kim said he felt not only disappointed but worried for his well-being since the election. “Immediately after that election, I think what I really needed to do was just cry.”

This immaturity and absolutely pathetically childish behavior, aided and abetted by awful college professors and administrators with lunatic concepts like "safe places," or the introduction of utterly useless majors like "women's studies" is just appalling.

The very notion of needing a "safe place" at a college because you are incapable of handling differing opinions is simply nauseating. These people are products of homes and school environments where they are coddled and overprotected, told how "wonderful and brilliant" they are all the time - the description of them as a "snowflake" is absolutely appropriate.

I fear for the future of the US, where if it ever needs to defend itself in a war if these spoiled brats are the ones sent to the front lines the country might as well surrender outright.
Funny. You can be embarrassed to be a liberal today, but tomarrow?

I remember when Right Wingers were so proud of Bush. Now it's difficult to find one that admits they voted for him. They don't even want him anywhere near one of their conventions. It reminds America what failures the GOP are.

Now that they have been conned by a scam artist, when they finally "get it", they are going to be so ashamed. They will blame Trump on Democrats, you watch. Like they blamed Iraq on Hillary Clinton and the failed economy on Obama.
I didn't vote for the algore, or ketchup boy....

Progressives and Regressive Leftists, not liberals.

Traditional liberals are not like this.
That's funny. Traditional Christians don't yell out "let him die" and say things like "Feed the poor and they will breed". Traditional Christians won't cut taxes for billionaires and cut food stamps for children and veterans. Traditional Christians would respect a woman who stays with her husband for better or for worse. Traditional Christians wouldn't see a pu$$y grabber and serial adulterer as a role model.

Seems Tradition has taken a hit this Christmas season.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/08/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

You read articles like this and wonder how the US' places of higher learning have been allowed to fail to such a large degree in preparing the young for the future.

The nation is raising a generation of absolute fucking twats like this idiot: "Mr. Kim said he felt not only disappointed but worried for his well-being since the election. “Immediately after that election, I think what I really needed to do was just cry.”

This immaturity and absolutely pathetically childish behavior, aided and abetted by awful college professors and administrators with lunatic concepts like "safe places," or the introduction of utterly useless majors like "women's studies" is just appalling.

The very notion of needing a "safe place" at a college because you are incapable of handling differing opinions is simply nauseating. These people are products of homes and school environments where they are coddled and overprotected, told how "wonderful and brilliant" they are all the time - the description of them as a "snowflake" is absolutely appropriate.

I fear for the future of the US, where if it ever needs to defend itself in a war if these spoiled brats are the ones sent to the front lines the country might as well surrender outright.

This is why I'm against Selective Service, a Draft or mandatory service. I did an Army tour in South Korea where they have mandatory 2 year service either in the National Police Force or Military. Don't get me wrong I met some outstanding ROK soldiers, but the ones that were shit birds would not have served at all in our all volunteer military.

That's funny. Traditional Christians don't yell out "let him die" and say things like "Feed the poor and they will breed". Traditional Christians won't cut taxes for billionaires and cut food stamps for children and veterans. Traditional Christians would respect a woman who stays with her husband for better or for worse. Traditional Christians wouldn't see a pu$$y grabber and serial adulterer as a role model.

Yeah because traditional Christians had a much better choice in the Clinton's. Bahahaha.

Dude, conservatives are the biggest pussies of all. They hide behind their guns out of absolute fear. They are afraid of blacks and Mexicans. Their asses are kicked with ease. They vote for xenophobic bafoons that take their liberty away for the promise of safety. Conservatives are pussies and they have become women.

Well Trump ran as a great divider. Nobody should be surprised that people are at each other's throats.

Trump is a great "divider"? The whole democratic fucking platform is built upon dividing people, splitting them up by their identity. Wake up, stupid.
That's the Trump campaign you're thinking of loser. You don't have to wake up. Just go fuck yourself.

Fought back? More like you all admitted everything was true and embraced it.

Whites and native americans do not need to apologize for wanting to keep their country that way, no more than the mexicans, hondurans, Turkish, Japanese, irish, iranians, jordanians, sudanesem, brazilians or any other group need to apologize for wanting to retain their country's cultural and racial identity.

I'd like to see liberal fucking turds like you gather 100 of your fellow libs and go to mexico or other country, and demand free food, education, healthcare, housing, all increased with additional kids. See how long that goes on while you wave US flags in their faces before you get ass-fucked and shot. Not very long, I promise you.

Merry Christmas! :D

OK.....clearly none of the U2TSVI Trumpettes refuse to peek out from their safe spaces......the Fear of a Black Hat is the better part of valor..

Except for the fact shitbird that most of those jobs went to immigrants, including illegals. Fucking tool.

Most Net Job Gains Went To Immigrants Since Recession - Breitbart

"Immigrants in the U.S. have experienced vastly more job growth than native-born Americans since the beginning of the recession, according to not seasonally adjusted data released Friday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics."

Well Trump ran as a great divider. Nobody should be surprised that people are at each other's throats.

I'm simply amazed at the willful stupidity of the left. You have a party that put all the eggs in the identity politics basket where you DIVIDE people up into little groups and think that Republicans divide. Let me clue you into something, jobs is a uniter and the guy that gets it, talks about it and knows how to create them, will win every time. The one thing that unites all of those groups you split people into is jobs. Trump had the better message for people who want to better their lives, regardless of the color of their skin, gender or sexual orientation. The sooner you guys get past the denial, the sooner you can start becoming a national party again.

Exactly. Good post. :beer:

You must've missed this part:

Conservative students who voted for Mr. Trump say that even though their candidate won, their views are not respected. Some are adopting the language of the left, saying they need a “safe space” to express their opinions — a twist resented by left-leaning protesters.

Actually imbecile, I did read it, which you clearly didn't. The article pointed out that the conservative students doing that was to expose the idiocy of the libs for seeking such ludicrous ideas, that an adult would need to hide in one because they couldn't handle differing opinions. They did it to mock the liberal assholes, and given that libs aren't particularly bright, it isn't surprising that one like you with poor reading comprehension skills missed that point.

Last edited:
I'm simply amazed at the willful stupidity of the left. You have a party that put all the eggs in the identity politics basket where you DIVIDE people up into little groups and think that Republicans divide. Let me clue you into something, jobs is a uniter and the guy that gets it, talks about it and knows how to create them, will win every time. The one thing that unites all of those groups you split people into is jobs. Trump had the better message for people who want to better their lives, regardless of the color of their skin, gender or sexual orientation. The sooner you guys get past the denial, the sooner you can start becoming a national party again.

Even the fuck rag NYT gets it, but the liberal turds who haven't gotten the notification from Huff po continue to cling to their identity fallacies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-identity-liberalism.html

No shit, the funny thing is after all the brainwashing, once they get out of school and into the real world, they toughen up and vote Republican, its pretty funny
They find out their degrees in TAMPON PAINTING and EBONICS don't get them SHIT for a job. It crushes them, so they live with their mommy in her basement whining about how cruel the world is. They want to go back to college where everybody sat around singing kumbaya and holding hands, everybody got a participation trophy and they were all patted on the head and told they were special. They can't imagine that unicorns don't really jump over the moon and shit rainbows. To say these little bubble headed tards have been brain washed is an understatement. It's entire generations of pathetic pussies.

Last edited:

We'd be embarrassed if you were a liberal right now too.
Don't worry, ain't NEVER gonna happen.

Funny. You can be embarrassed to be a liberal today, but tomarrow? I remember when Right Wingers were so proud of Bush. Now it's difficult to find one that admits they voted for him. They don't even want him anywhere near one of their conventions. It reminds America what failures the GOP are. Now that they have been conned by a scam artist, when they finally "get it", they are going to be so ashamed. They will blame Trump on Democrats, you watch. Like they blamed Iraq on Hillary Clinton and the failed economy on Obama.

Idiots like this are a solid reason why the US lags so many other countries in so many areas.

Idiot, people did not vote for Trump because they necessarily like him, they voted because the facts about the illegal invasion have finally started to get past the MSM news media blackout, because trade deals that run a net $40 BBN/month loss favoring china, who steals gov't corporate secrets, closes its markets to US goods, and won't allow US companies to do business there unless they allow a chinese company to own 51% of the venture and have full access to all intellectual property, and seeing articles about anchor babies medical facilities for pregnant foreigners to have their US-born citizens all entered the public's awareness, and they'd had enough of that shit.

THAT is why Trump was elected, because he was the FIRST politician who spoke up about these items, and actually said he'd stop them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back