IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent

The studies show there is a statically nonexsistant occurance of these type of voting infractions and the court show the RNC does ingauge in tactics to keep legal voters from voting.

Ask yourself why the RNC wants ID laws for voting.

The studies show there is a statically nonexsistant occurance of these type of voting infractions and the court show the RNC does ingauge in tactics to keep legal voters from voting.

Ask yourself why the RNC wants ID laws for voting.
because they want to make sure every vote is a LEGAL vote
why is it the democratics dont?
you can continue to lie, but it wont change the facts

do you realise that this measure would eliminate the need for most voter verifications and that dreaded "caging" you hate so much?
no, i dont think you are smart enough to understand that

Why do you want to speand tax dollars to fix a problem that there is no ev idence it exsists.

You wnaqt to THROW MONEY AT NO PROBLEM.

what the fuck is that about?

I thought you guys were against wasteful spending?

Why do you want to speand tax dollars to fix a problem that there is no ev idence it exsists.

you are over exaggerating the cost because you WANT illegal voting

I've never voted (in the last 38 years) when the people at the polls either didn't know me by sight or demand proof by demanding to see my ID.

So I have no idea what the big deal is.

The big deal is you can't cheat that way.

There is no proof of the type of vote fraud this law is said to end?

Tell me what kinds ofillegal voting it is claimed to stop.

Yet more words right out of republican leaders mouths that keeping democrats from voting is there goal

RETARD ALERT. Requiring ID does not PREVENT people from voting. Of course it does keep the dead and fake from voting, all democratic strong voting bases.

Go ahead EXPLAIN again how it is a good idea not to require ID to prove voter eligibility.

It's a good idea so because she is afraid they will lose if they can't cheat...

If they can't provide Identification, how on earth could you tell if they are a legitimate voter? (Note party doesn't really enter into the quesiton)

Many have registered years ago and are on teh rolls legally.

They forgo their Id when they no longer have a car.

They lose their ID and have yet to get a new one.

You people can pretend that people dont have understandable situations but that does not make it true.

You just dont care about wether poor people can vote or not.

Its a right not a privledge.

For the reaons stated you fool and every study into the issue says so.

Now why the hell do you want to waste tax dollars that do nothing but keep democratic voters from voting?

To help weed out people who are here ILLEGALLY?

Why do you refuse to recognise that every study says it does nothing to secure the vote?

Every study? How many studies have you cited here? I see one.

And how on earth can a study determine anything before it's tried?

If they can't provide Identification, how on earth could you tell if they are a legitimate voter? (Note party doesn't really enter into the quesiton)

Many have registered years ago and are on teh rolls legally.

They forgo their Id when they no longer have a car.

They lose their ID and have yet to get a new one.

You people can pretend that people dont have understandable situations but that does not make it true.

You just dont care about wether poor people can vote or not.

Its a right not a privledge.
that is not true
you do not need a drivers Lic. to get an ID issued by the state

The Republicans have been attempting to prove that the Democrats are using the dead to vote, and registering convicted felons, and busing the elderly to polling places and voting for them for years. Truthdoesn'tmatter has shown the documents that prove this. What the documents she's posted also prove is that the Democrats have taken every opportunity to block the attempt to clean up voter registrations no matter how valid it is. There is no way to prove something when the attempt is blocked by Democrats in the court using an old ruling that has no real bearing on what the Republicans are attempting to do.

The facts show that Republicans have made attempts to prove that there is voter fraud going on, but the Democrats won't allow them to go forward with the proof. They falsely claim that by trying to clean up voter registration rolls that the Republicans are trying to get valid voters off of the rolls. Which is not the case.

Now, we all know that there has been voter fraud on both sides (except of course for Truthdoesn'tmatter, she thinks the Democrats are as clean as fresh snow) so there should be no problem by either side with trying to clean up the registration rolls. Why then do Democrats block these attempts ANY TIME they are made?

Is is because they have something to hide?

Rick

Even the republican leadeship knows why ID laws are being pushed

Yeah, to prevent voter fraud.

Isn't it interesting how you presume that this will only negatively effect Democrats? I mean if we were looking at a situation where fraud was not involved, it would not have a negative effect on just one party. The drop off would be somewhat equally distrubuted because laziness is a human condition, not a Democrat condition.

Yet, you're absolutely certain that Democrats are going to be hurt by this. Why? Because it will stop fraud you know Democrats are committing.

Shucks. Sorry that you don't like that you wont be able to cheat anymore, but the integrity of the system is vital.

There is no proof of the type of vote fraud this law is said to end?

Tell me what kinds ofillegal voting it is claimed to stop.

There have been links posted here that prove this type of fraud exists. You just refuse to see them.

There are instances where voter turn out is over 100% of the precinct. How else do you suppose this happened without fraud of some kind?

It has been posted that felons in Minnesota have voted in the 2008 elections. That is fraud.

Open your eyes, it happens, and needs to be cleaned up.

Rick

The Truth About Fraud: Case Studies by Issue

Among Republicans it is an 'article of religious faith that voter fraud is causing us to lose elections,' [Royal] Masset[, former political director of the Republican Party of Texas,] said. He doesn't agree with that, but does believe that requiring photo IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent to the Republican vote.

They know it cures nothing

Sounds like to me ID's are needed. Charges are now filed against 28 felons in Minnesota accused of voting in the 2008 elections. And that's just in one county (Ramsey) I wonder how many more charges will be filed?

Valley News Live - Local/Regional News

I know, TM lies and says voter fraud doesn't happen, but here is the proof that it does. And right in my backyard.

Rick

She's in complete denial that any voter fraud happened in Minnesota. She spent several threads demanding evidence.

Oh and if complaints have been filed, then we now have court documents showing voter fraud. Thanks. Don't think she is going to stop complaining about it though.

Actually the link sites a survey NOT a STUDY, put out by Brennan Center of NYU Law School, with a bias against ID's. Truth is, there haven't been any credible studies. Every reference there is on the lefty sites, cite this 'study', which isn't a study, but a survey.

Just think, there's a bunch of TM's running around out there. :eek:

That's because you can't study something when it hasn't been implimented.

That case has NOT been proven and you dont have the evidence in the case.

Why is it you are so sure the case is worthy of guilt?

Oh yeah because you are a partisn hack.

I gave you the court evidence AFTER the RNC was found to have broken their consent decree

Forum List

Back