if a pregnant woman is attacked and her baby dies has murder been committed ??

some elderly people rely physically on the bodies of younger people to help them get around,and take care of themselves ....according to your leftist views they should be terminated !! i guess you would have no problem with death panels .:eusa_eh:
In some cases, this is correct, such as when someone is on life support and not expected to ever live again without it. It is acceptable in our society to "abort" them.
life support is not the same a assisted living !! a person who is brain dead should not be allowed to linger .the point i am making is that just because someone [a baby or the elderly] needs another to survive does not mean they have no right to life !!

My younger sister was born extremely premature,she needed acute care to survive,and survive she did. Now if you apply logic like TM,s and many more she had no rights,untill she developed enough to live without help,so for 3 months she was a nonperson.At no point did she look like anything but a very small frail HUMAN girl.

Today grown women,mother of two Georgetown Law grad top of her class,but for so many just a piece of trash to be kicked to the curb for convenience.

You ask any rational caring parent if they would give their life for their kids and you get a big hell yes,its a disgusting thing when a parent would kill their own child for their convenience.

In some cases, this is correct, such as when someone is on life support and not expected to ever live again without it. It is acceptable in our society to "abort" them.
life support is not the same a assisted living !! a person who is brain dead should not be allowed to linger .the point i am making is that just because someone [a baby or the elderly] needs another to survive does not mean they have no right to life !!

My younger sister was born extremely premature,she needed acute care to survive,and survive she did. Now if you apply logic like TM,s and many more she had no rights,untill she developed enough to live without help,so for 3 months she was a nonperson.At no point did she look like anything but a very small frail HUMAN girl.

Today grown women,mother of two Georgetown Law grad top of her class,but for so many just a piece of trash to be kicked to the curb for convenience.

You ask any rational caring parent if they would give their life for their kids and you get a big hell yes,its a disgusting thing when a parent would kill their own child for their convenience.
i am glad that your daughter is doing well !! i have a couple of friends that went through the same thing !!

i am glad that your daughter is doing well !! i have a couple of friends that went through the same thing !!

Sister,but thank you

Again you make the point of the pro-choicers ... it was the choice of whomever took care of her, to do so.

Forum List

Back