If Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary, he will lose all shred of credibility

And his supporters better call him out on it
umad.png
While I'd say Bernie is above average in his sincerity, he's still a politician.

And expecting credibility from these people is probably a bit too much.

While I'd say Bernie is above average in his sincerity, he's still a politician.

Which politician do you find most credible? Least credible?
Oh, I don't know, that's an impossible question. I'm pretty goddamn cynical when it comes to that topic, and what annoys me is that we're unwilling to do anything about it, such as change the rules under which these people operate.

Off the top of my head, I think of Sanders and Lieberman on the left, maybe Hagel on the right. I thought Dubya was sincere for the most part, just naive and misled.

I don't know. I don't have much respect for the honesty of these people.

Oh, I don't know, that's an impossible question. I'm pretty goddamn cynical when it comes to that topic, and what annoys me is that we're unwilling to do anything about it, such as change the rules under which these people operate.

Off the top of my head, I think of Sanders and Lieberman on the left, maybe Hagel on the right. I thought Dubya was sincere for the most part, just naive and misled.

Thanks for the sincere answer. For a sec I thought you were just bitching and lumping them all together. So you will vote for the "more honest" people instead of the more dishonest right?

Thanks for the sincere answer. For a sec I thought you were just bitching and lumping them all together. So you will vote for the "more honest" people instead of the more dishonest right?
Well, fair question, and after thinking about it for a moment, I'd say no, a politician's honesty is not my top priority.

Since I don't think I can really believe anything they say on a macro level, all I can do is guess how they would react to various situations, what proactive steps they would take to advance (what I perceive to be) their REAL agenda, how they would represent the country overall. And then I'd have to compare them to their competition. That's all I've got.

I was a Jim Webb guy - by the way, you can add him to my list.

Last edited:

Well, fair question, and after thinking about it for a moment, I'd say no, a politician's honesty is not my top priority.

Since I don't think I can really believe anything they say on a macro level, all I can do is guess how they would react to various situations, what proactive steps they would take to advance (what I perceive to be) their REAL agenda, how they would represent the country overall. Adn then I have to compare them to their competition. That's all I've got.

Cool. Won't ever hear you bitching about dishonesty or integrity again then right?

Since I don't think I can really believe anything they say on a macro level, all I can do is guess how they would react to various situations, what proactive steps they would take to advance (what I perceive to be) their REAL agenda, how they would represent the country overall. Adn then I have to compare them to their competition. That's all I've got.

Cool. Won't ever hear you bitching about dishonesty or integrity again then right?
I'll do what I always do: Post what I'm thinking without first passing it through some dishonest partisan prism.

You can take it or leave it, doesn't matter to me.

I'll do what I always do: Post what I'm thinking without first passing it through some dishonest partisan prism.

I see. You will blame "partisan prisms" for your hypocrisy. Carry on.

I'm always amazed by how my relatively benign posts make partisans so cranky.

I make a general point, and one of you has to jump in and get angry and personal.

It must be awful, going through life with such thin skin.

I make a general point, and one of you has to jump in and get angry and personal.

And yet nothing I have said to you is partisan at all. Carry on with your crutch, victim of partisans.

And yet nothing I have said to you is partisan at all. Carry on with your crutch, victim of partisans.
Let's take a quick tally, shall we?

So far in this thread you have posted to me five (5) times. In the first two posts, you asked me questions. In the next three posts you used terms like "bitching", "hypocrisy" and "victim".

I've provided honest & candid answers and made multiple specific points. You've contributed nothing. You haven't made an actual point.

Don't get me wrong, I'm accustomed to such behavior here, and actually I find people like you a fascinating amateur psychological / sociological / anthropological study. Perhaps you've gained something from this odd little conversation. But my goodness, I sure can crank you people up without even trying.

Last edited:
Who are you voting for?

The next President of the United States.. the man I have spent one yr blogging for, over 66,000 blog entries on different articles... DONALD J TRUMP! Ooorah..

Trump 2016 RELENTLESS/ FEARLESS
The guy who has no experience in politics and is a known douchebag? 70 yr old oompa loompa? The guy who destroyed the republican party by making it a dick measuring contest in the primary?

What has Trump ever done for America?

Experience in politics, the Establishment Government Syndicate is your tool to success?? ROFLMAO Hang on, I just laughed up a kidney.
Answer the question. What has Trump done for America?

First off, you don't dictate shit to me boy. I don't play the liberal game.. You mouth breeding Fascists don't have a single honest bone in your body thus, I don't give a fuck what you think, drink, eat , piss, shit... In other words, GET LOST IDIOT.

The Donald speaks for himself. :) TRUMP 2016

LadyGunSlinger for First Lady!!! Where do I register to Vote???

Jefferson didn't have to be married to Dolly Madison for her to serve as First Lady.
Why not open up a reality contest to pick the best First Lady for Trump?
To either remove the shoe leather from his mouth, every time he puts his foot there,
or serve up more with salad and crumpets when he has to eat his words.

If the First Mate he hires turns out to be a man, he can go by First Officer or
whatever label or title he wants on his dressing room door or private bath.

Go Bernie!! His supporters need to remember that a vote for Hillary will just make it that much harder for the next Bernie to make any headway.

Experience in politics, the Establishment Government Syndicate is your tool to success?? ROFLMAO Hang on, I just laughed up a kidney.
Answer the question. What has Trump done for America?

First off, you don't dictate shit to me boy. I don't play the liberal game.. You mouth breeding Fascists don't have a single honest bone in your body thus, I don't give a fuck what you think, drink, eat , piss, shit... In other words, GET LOST IDIOT.

The Donald speaks for himself. :) TRUMP 2016
So you are telling me you have been a huge Trump supporter and you can't come up with anything that he has done for America? All you can do is tell me to go away? Lol good luck with that.

I've been trolled by numerous liberals.. Please tell your Fascist Masters to send in someone who can at least give me a run for my money.. No offense but you're pathetic.. I prefer someone who can actually count and shit at the same time.
Another non answer. What has Trump done for America? Stop being a pussy and answer the question.
WheelieAddict RE: What has Trump done

1. He doesn't scare some people as much as Hillary does that the country will lose any sense of Constitutional duty in the Federal Govt and Supreme Court, and go completely off course for the next 20 years inciting a revolution to get rid of that corruption
2. He gives people more HOPE of jobs and business solutions than Obama who promised hope and change but nobody followed up on that to do the work. Trump and Sanders both organized followings of workers who want job creation. So Trump as a business man has become the new Obama but for the conservatives.
And yes, Trump voters are the new Obama voters, for better or for worse. It depends if they do the work to set up jobs, or wait around for someone else to solve their problems which failed last time as well.

Last edited:
Go Bernie!! His supporters need to remember that a vote for Hillary will just make it that much harder for the next Bernie to make any headway.

No, hadit. I think the people who have "hadit" with both parties should get together and pow wow,
and write out a combined resolution of what the citizens agree and don't agree to.

And make all the candidates sign it as their pledge for office if we are going to vote for any of them!

If we all stick to points we agree on, then we can sign in good conscience regardless who we vote for,
and hold ALL govt to those position points. Let's see if the people are really "fed up" enough to do that!

No, hadit. I think the people who have "hadit" with both parties should get together and pow wow,
and write out a combined resolution of what the citizens agree and don't agree to.

And make all the candidates sign it as their pledge for office if we are going to vote for any of them!

If we all stick to points we agree on, then we can sign in good conscience regardless who we vote for,
and hold ALL govt to those position points. Let's see if the people are really "fed up" enough to do that!
That's the hope, isn't it? The Republicans have been served notice with Trump, while the democrats, being more authoritarian, are a few years behind, but if Bernie's supporters don't knuckle under and vote for Hillary, they will serve notice as well.

an
umad.png
I agree. She is everything that Bernie was running against. She could run as a Repub for cryin' out loud

It's scary how the corporate interests run the parties, courts and govt and buy out the media.
The lawyers who decide who gets off on lesser charges or settlements can play us like puppets, like the priests who ran the Catholic church and got paid to forgive sins. Well today's pharisees are the lawyers who get paid to get people out of their crimes and buy favor in federal courts.

If Trump can't beat Hillary and the legal lobbies, bars and associations all backing her for jobs,
that will show you who writes the laws in this country, the lawyers or the independent
business interests. Which one is hiring and buying off whom? Who's the boss and who's paying the piper?

an
umad.png
I agree. She is everything that Bernie was running against. She could run as a Repub for cryin' out loud

It's scary how the corporate interests run the parties, courts and govt and buy out the media.
The lawyers who decide who gets off on lesser charges or settlements can play us like puppets, like the priests who ran the Catholic church and got paid to forgive sins. Well today's pharisees are the lawyers who get paid to get people out of their crimes and buy favor in federal courts.

If Trump can't beat Hillary and the legal lobbies, bars and associations all backing her for jobs,
that will show you who writes the laws in this country, the lawyers or the independent
business interests. Which one is hiring and buying off whom? Who's the boss and who's paying the piper?
tl;dr

Forum List

Back