IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Can America come together?

Of course...if Trumpers can knock off the crazy they are currently engaged in.

We're willing to welcome you folks back to sanity. It's on you

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?
The propagandists on both sides will continue to herd the rubes toward the extremes.

Can you even picture Hannity trying to mend fences? :lol:
There's a lot of people in this country who don't WANT to mend fences. That would require too much effort on their part.

They'd rather just watch it all fall apart, and blame someone else for it.

You are an idiot.....they stole the election and plan on taking total power.........until the chinese step in. You have been and remain a fool...
Look, there's one now.

Can America come together?

Of course...if Trumpers can knock off the crazy they are currently engaged in.

We're willing to welcome you folks back to sanity. It's on you

Yeah....you guys murdered the country, gave it to China and Russia, and now you want us to like you too.......

There will be no great coming together. View attachment 412172
Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.

You dumb shit........once they steal this election they will steal the rest.

The country died today.
The Orange Cult died today. The country regained its' respectability. well, a bit of it.
You think you will have respectability when you voted for a common street walking whore? Think again.

The propagandists on both sides will continue to herd the rubes toward the extremes.

Can you even picture Hannity trying to mend fences? :lol:
There's a lot of people in this country who don't WANT to mend fences. That would require too much effort on their part.

They'd rather just watch it all fall apart, and blame someone else for it.

Sane people will never support the Rackateer-In-Chief, China Joe!

Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.

The country died today.
The Orange Cult died today. The country regained its' respectability. well, a bit of it.
You think you will have respectability when you voted for a common street walking whore? Think again.
I did NOT vote for Trump. You are upset because a girl who resembles Kamala took your corner.

First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.
You’re not getting any help covering your fraud. None. And you’re not getting any cooperation after this is over either. What the hell have you done over the last four years to make us want to cooperate for the next four years? You’re going to get what you gave. Congrats you earned it.

First you guys need to stop perpetuating false allegations of voter fraud. We need your help. Otherwise this is going to go badly.
How is it that during the Election Night, the president is up, then suddenly at 4 am, thousands of votes show up, only for the groper Biden? Yeah, united, bring your shit here, i have some free shit i want to give you...

You’re not getting any help covering your fraud. None. And you’re not getting any cooperation after this is over either. What the hell have you done over the last four years to make us want to cooperate for the next four years? You’re going to get what you gave. Congrats you earned it.

Whenever the left takes over, it is blood, tears and murder..........the democrats have their list and will begin by canceling everyone they can.....then, after time, the real violence starts...

How is it that during the Election Night, the president is up, then suddenly at 4 am, thousands of votes show up, only for the groper Biden? Yeah, united, bring your shit here, i have some free shit i want to give you...
Because after the polls closed they started counting the absentee votes they had been collecting for weeks and weeks which heavily favored Biden. Nothing suddenly happened at 4 AM. Votes didn’t magically show up.

Why would you even want to mend fences?
Do the democrats deserve ANY respect, other than basic civility when passing legislation required to keep the government functioning?
How can you possibly mend fences and respect somebody and the party that blatantly stole the election?

Can you make friends with a viper?

The country died today.
You are the idiot, even the Republicans are not backing Trump on this.
On "this"? You mean fighting the theft of this election?
You are completely full of crap.

Just for fun maybe the deplorables will deny food and energy to the blue cities

Not too surprising that an agitator would call for an American Holodomor? Taking a page from the Great Authoritarian, whom all Banana Republicans seem to adore, as he starved the Ukraine into submission?
Covid was supposed to end in government induced famine. They aren't done yet. Grandpa Biden and THOT Harris might still bring that off.

NFL

The country died today.
I did NOT vote for Trump. You are upset because a girl who resembles Kamala took your corner.
Oh please the slut has been a THOT since San Francisco. Voting for her will never be respectable. She's likely to drop to her knees during the swearing in.

Forum List

Back