IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
There will be no great coming together. View attachment 412172
Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.

You dumb shit........once they steal this election they will steal the rest.

The country died today.
You are the idiot, even the Republicans are not backing Trump on this.
On "this"? You mean fighting the theft of this election?
You are completely full of crap.
It is not happening. Just another Trump lie.

Look for the return of the call for "Fiscal Responsibility" from the Republicans and a return to the brinkmanship with the Debt Ceiling.

Wall Street loves American Gridlock.

Trumpybear deserves no respect and has earn the denigration he regularly receives.
Biden has 47 years of earnings. You won't believe what's in store for the old political hack.

Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.

The country died today.
The Orange Cult died today. The country regained its' respectability. well, a bit of it.
You think you will have respectability when you voted for a common street walking whore? Think again.
I did NOT vote for Trump. You are upset because a girl who resembles Kamala took your corner.
Oh please the slut has been a THOT since San Francisco. Voting for her will never be respectable. She's likely to drop to her knees during the swearing in.
When she is in the White House, you get your corner back, so chill out.

It all depends on whether Biden wins because of election fraud. If proper recounting and investigation is done and Biden still wins, then he will be legitimate. If the courts refuse to deal with the clear evidence of election fraud, and with the illegal deadline extension in PA, then his "victory" will forever be tainted and most Republicans will not view him as valid.

will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare?

not really a yes/no question...

The country died today.
The Orange Cult died today. The country regained its' respectability. well, a bit of it.
You think you will have respectability when you voted for a common street walking whore? Think again.
I did NOT vote for Trump. You are upset because a girl who resembles Kamala took your corner.
Oh please the slut has been a THOT since San Francisco. Voting for her will never be respectable. She's likely to drop to her knees during the swearing in.
When she is in the White House, you get your corner back, so chill out.
You admit Cumala belongs on a street corner. Good.

It all depends on whether Biden wins because of election fraud. If proper recounting and investigation is done and Biden still wins, then he will be legitimate. If the courts refuse to deal with the clear evidence of election fraud, and with the illegal deadline extension in PA, then his "victory" will forever be tainted and most Republicans will not view him as valid.
Not just republicans. Lefties just assume everyone that voted for him are “republicans”.

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?
The propagandists on both sides will continue to herd the rubes toward the extremes.

Can you even picture Hannity trying to mend fences? :lol:
Hannutsy is a big a fraud as Glendalina Beck. The guy I never liked, Ted Cruz, may, might, maybe be able to come up with something

Look for the return of the call for "Fiscal Responsibility" from the Republicans and a return to the brinkmanship with the Debt Ceiling.

Trumpybear deserves no respect and has earn the denigration he regularly receives.
Biden has 47 years of earnings. You won't believe what's in store for the old political hack.

If the last week of the campaign is any indication of how low the Banana Republicans are willing to go, you're right I wont.

Dem scum spent over $100 million in out of state money trying to purchase Graham's senate seat and nearly as much trying to purchase McConnell's seat.

If the last week of the campaign is any indication of how low the Banana Republicans are willing to go, you're right I wont.
they go as low as the banana democrats go....

Dem scum spent over $100 million in out of state money trying to purchase Graham's senate seat and nearly as much trying to purchase McConnell's seat.
And this is voter fraud? Those were contributions.

Forum List

Back