"If Comey's not investigated, there's no justice in this country." Rudy Giuliani

Easy How strong an economy would the ah trump brag about if he followed GWB not Obama ?? Try to be honest this one time
You have been schooled on this numerous times - you should really take notes if you can't remember shit.

During 9/11, the economic aftermath, and w wars - 6 years, Bush and the GOP added $2.5 Trillion in new debt.

Democrats took a near super-majority control of Congress - and spending / the budget - Bush's last 2 (TWO) years...and added $1.5 Trillion in new debt...only $1 trillion less in 2 years than Bush and the GOP did in 6 years.

The Democrats kept control for Obama's 1st 2 years....the last 2 of Bush's 2nd term and the 1st 2 of Obama's. CONGRESS controls the budget, controls spending, controls the economy. The Democrats and Obama both sucked and failed to achieve success.
-- Part of this, IMO, was on purpose - a bad economy, high unemployment, and poor people are the fundamental foundation of DNC 'economic slavery' where people rely on liner free shit to live in exchange for votes.

The economy Barry inherited was the DEMOCRATS' economy, as they controlled the budget / spending 2 years before Obama and Obama's 1st 2 years.

The economy did not begin improving until Trump dumped Obama's failed policies...that had driven manufacturing jobs overseas. Barry said this was the 'new norm', to get used to it.

TRUMP brought those jobs back. Trump has had more success than ANY other President in DECADES, in some cases ANY President EVER. He had more success in 2 years than Barry had in 8 because HIS policies actually worked.

I hope you took notes.

Now, take your delusion, fantasy rebuttal, and lies and stick them.
Nitwit look at obamas first 2 years of employment vs trumps Then tell us what you saw
Look it up. Post the link. Trump had more success in 2 years than Barry had in 8...and way to attempt to dodge / distract from the facts I posted versus your denial...

Easy How strong an economy would the ah trump brag about if he followed GWB not Obama ?? Try to be honest this one time
You have been schooled on this numerous times - you should really take notes if you can't remember shit.

During 9/11, the economic aftermath, and w wars - 6 years, Bush and the GOP added $2.5 Trillion in new debt.

Democrats took a near super-majority control of Congress - and spending / the budget - Bush's last 2 (TWO) years...and added $1.5 Trillion in new debt...only $1 trillion less in 2 years than Bush and the GOP did in 6 years.

The Democrats kept control for Obama's 1st 2 years....the last 2 of Bush's 2nd term and the 1st 2 of Obama's. CONGRESS controls the budget, controls spending, controls the economy. The Democrats and Obama both sucked and failed to achieve success.
-- Part of this, IMO, was on purpose - a bad economy, high unemployment, and poor people are the fundamental foundation of DNC 'economic slavery' where people rely on liner free shit to live in exchange for votes.

The economy Barry inherited was the DEMOCRATS' economy, as they controlled the budget / spending 2 years before Obama and Obama's 1st 2 years.

The economy did not begin improving until Trump dumped Obama's failed policies...that had driven manufacturing jobs overseas. Barry said this was the 'new norm', to get used to it.

TRUMP brought those jobs back. Trump has had more success than ANY other President in DECADES, in some cases ANY President EVER. He had more success in 2 years than Barry had in 8 because HIS policies actually worked.

I hope you took notes.

Now, take your delusion, fantasy rebuttal, and lies and stick them.
I asked you to try and be honest Once more you disappoint
Looking up the FACT that the Democrats controlled Congress / spending / the budget / the economy Bush's last 2 years and the 1st 2 of Obama could not be easier - even for you.

Why would you lie / deny / avoid such an easily proven fact, that substantiates everything I said?

Oh yeah...because doing so substantiates everything I said...

Poor 'reality denying' snowflake....

:p
Bush had no veto power their congress were weaklings?

Again, you seek to sidestep the facts I posted which destroy the entire BS liberal narrative of how Barry inherited a bad economy from BUSH - HE INHERITED IT FROM HIS OWN DEMOCRATS!

Just crawl back into your fantasy denial and call it a nite, snowflake.

From nitwits like you it was always dems fault and repubs the heroes what a load of bullshit

From nitwits like you it was always dems fault and repubs the heroes what a load of bullshit
And you band of republican traitors did that to our president obama Only obama was a man not a piece of low life shit like trump
Obama is the man who helped Trump win, as the 2nd video in the OP indicates...

Americans recently voted Obama Best president of their lifetimes ?
Here's a list of Obama's "accomplishments" -
* Gave Bush absolute immunity for everything.
* Launched 20,000 air strikes his first term.
* Repealed the Propaganda ban, making it legal to spread government propaganda via news outlets.
* Signed the Monsanto Protection Act into law, thus doing the exact opposite of labeling GMO's as promised.
* Pushed for the TPP Trade Pact.
* Did a TV commercial promoting "clean coal"
* Opened up deepwater oil drilling, even after the BP disaster.
*Opened up dumping fracking wastewater directly into ocean.
* Bragged about his use of drones - I'm "really good at killing people."
*Assassinated 4 US civilians with drone strikes.
* Deported a modern-record 3 million immigrants. More than all other presidents combined.
*Signed the NDAA allowing US citizens to be arrested and held without rights.
* Used Espionage Act to prosecute more whistleblowers than all previous administrations combined.
* Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.
* Promised $38 billion dollars to Israel while committing humanitarian crimes against Palestine
* Despite campaign pledges, planned a $1 trillion program to add smaller "usable" nuclear weapons to the US arsenal in the next 30 years.
* Dropped bombs in 7 Muslim countries.
* Didn't bring justice to Wall Street for the economic crash.
* Backed neo-Nazis in Ukraine.
* Despite campaign pledges, did not close Guantanamo.
* Put troops on the ground in Syria, despite 16 times saying "no troops on the ground."
* Started a new war on terror - this one on ISIS.
*Admitted to directly funding ISIS, and other terrorist groups
* Said, “I believe in American exceptionalism with every fiber of my being.”
* Started a new war in Iraq.
* Initiated, and personally oversees a 'Secret Kill List.'
* Supported Israel's wars and occupation of Palestine.
* Deployed Special Ops to 134 countries - compared to 60 under Bush.
* Drastically escalated the NSA spying program.
* Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate and imprison Americans w/o charge or trial.
* Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia.
* Opened a military base in Chile.
* Touted nuclear power, even after the disaster in Japan.
* Mandated the Insider Threat Program which orders federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues.
* Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
* Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.
* Started covert drone war in Yemen.
* Continued Bush's rendition program.
* Said the U.S. is the "one indispensable nation" in the world.
* Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
* Started a covert drone war in Yemen.
* Escalated the proxy war in Somalia.
* Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan.
* Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan
Added
Enacted deceptive unaffordable health care (ACA), instead of providing affordable healthcare, that was designed by healthcare industries with their interest in mind. His greatest accomplishment is to force everyone to buy health insurance for which they can barely afford the premium much less the deductible making ACA the most sweeping price of corporate welfare ever enacted in the
Don’t forget:
* Allowed Citigroup to pick his cabinet
* Ignored Standing Rock.
* Flint, Michigan.
* complete silence on election fraud committed by DNC
* protected DWS
* killed the public option rather than use it as a bargaining chip to get better health care.

Don't get me started on the Clintons.

Last edited:
Hé deserves to be investigated

For sabotaging the 2016 election

Hé deserves to be investigated

For sabotaging the 2016 election
That Barack dude you mean ?
DWS_meme.jpg

Again, you seek to sidestep the facts I posted which destroy the entire BS liberal narrative of how Barry inherited a bad economy from BUSH - HE INHERITED IT FROM HIS OWN DEMOCRATS!

Hedge funds, banks, and insurance companies caused the subprime mortgage crisis. Hedge funds and banks created mortgage-backed securities. The insurance companies covered them with credit default swaps. Demand for mortgages led to an asset bubble in housing.

When the Federal Reserve raised the federal funds rate, it sent adjustable mortgage interest rates skyrocketing. As a result, home prices plummeted, and borrowers defaulted. Derivatives spread the risk into every corner of the globe. That caused the 2007 banking crisis, the 2008 financial crisis, and the Great Recession. It created the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Democrats not involved, only those who de-regulated the banks.

Hedge funds, banks, and insurance companies caused the subprime mortgage crisis. Hedge funds and banks created mortgage-backed securities. The insurance companies covered them with credit default swaps. Demand for mortgages led to an asset bubble in housing.

When the Federal Reserve raised the federal funds rate, it sent adjustable mortgage interest rates skyrocketing. As a result, home prices plummeted, and borrowers defaulted. Derivatives spread the risk into every corner of the globe. That caused the 2007 banking crisis, the 2008 financial crisis, and the Great Recession. It created the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Democrats not involved, only those who de-regulated the banks.

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending

Minorities' Home Ownership Booms Under Clinton but Still Lags Whites'

Comey is Clinton's boy. Always has been. Look for Hillary to throw him under the bus before he can release the skeletons from the Clinton closet.

Comey is Clinton's boy. Always has been. Look for Hillary to throw him under the bus before he can release the skeletons from the Clinton closet.

With investigations, you work your way up--not down. If pressured hard enough, Comey will rat out Hillary and DumBama. Mueller didn't try to get at Trump by going directly after him. He used all his underlings to prosecute and convict to try and get them to talk about the kingpin--Trump.

And the latest from realclearpolitics, is that Mueller may have hired Steele and fusion gps to ‘investigate and research’ for him. This is unbelievable.
Who Were the Mueller Report's Hired Guns? | RealClearPolitics
Special Counsel Robert Mueller spent more than $732,000 on outside contractors, including private investigators and researchers, records show, but his office refuses to say who they were. While it’s not unusual for special government offices to outsource for services such as computer support, Mueller also hired contractors to compile “investigative reports” and other “information."

The arrangement has led congressional investigators, government watchdog groups and others to speculate that the private investigators and researchers who worked for the special counsel’s office might have included Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS, the private research firm that hired Steele to produce the Russia collusion dossier for the Clinton campaign.

They suspect the dossier creators may have been involved in Mueller’s operation – and even had a hand in his final report – because the special counsel sent his team to London to meet with Steele within a few months of taking over the Russia collusion investigation in 2017. Also, Mueller’s lead prosecutor, Andrew Weissmann, had shared information he received from Fusion with the media.

Between 6:00 and 9:00, Giuliani discusses the subject of corruption at the highest levels of the FBI. ( I'm paraphrasing in the title but that's what he said )

More evidence from an Army intel officer.

This baffles me.
Comey destroyed Hillary by releasing info 2 weeks before the election.
Nothing on the con.
The con should bless comey every day

Here's why genius ! The DNC/ Hillary Paid for the Bogus Russia info. Obama/Comey/Clapper/ Brennan thought not prosecuting Hillary would be enough to swing the Election in her favor. Then they could have gone after the "Civilian" Donald Trump and destroy him Financially and Criminally, With all the Bad players and conspirators still in Place and In positions of Power. Didn't work ! The worm is beginning to turn, I hope the wheels of Justice turn slow and Grind fine. It would have been discovered prior to the Election that the fake dossier was paid for by the DNC. That would have spelled the end when there was still a slim chance. So they waited until after the Election and went to the "Insurance Policy" Which was going to be used whether Trump won or lost. Time for a Reckoning I suspect! Any question from the American People:desk:

So why did comey release anti hill info 2 weeks before the election?
Not a squeak on the con?
And Please The dossier was NOT paid for by the dnc
You do know the dossier was bought from an anti trump conservative bunch who commissioned it?
And Steele, a 10 year Brit chief of Moscow guy. Nothing in his report has been proven wrong.
Quit knees news and info wars " the more you listen, the more uninformed you get"
Btw, you think Obama was born here?
Hill sold uranium?
You can keep your plan?
Such stupidity

With investigations, you work your way up--not down. If pressured hard enough, Comey will rat out Hillary and DumBama. Mueller didn't try to get at Trump by going directly after him. He used all his underlings to prosecute and convict to try and get them to talk about the kingpin--Trump.

Dumbama
Say no more
Zero college
Not enough balls to say uppity nixxer?
I preferred "lesbian daughters in the WH"
Gawd, another trump u graduate
Rat out? More con regurgitation?

Dumbama
Say no more
Zero college
Not enough balls to say uppity nixxer?
I preferred "lesbian daughters in the WH"
You may want to blab that at your next old white fart KKK meeting
Gawd, another trump u graduate
Rat out? More con regurgitation?
And remind me
How many times has hill been convicted in the last 40years?
zERO?
I thought it was the cons people who were in jail?

Forum List

Back