If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch
:boo_hoo14:

You RWNJ pussies are the ones constantly politicizing and whining about it.

Just look at this thread if you don't believe me, starting with you.

The Dems are using the virus as a political weapon.

Many more people get sick and die because of the flu, and we hardly blink an eye.
So Democrats are using a biological weapon against Trump and his supporters?!

I heard China is trying to blame us for the virus, claiming that we made it in a lab and shipped it over there.
They must have the same conspiracy nuts that we have.

We even elected one President.

I wouldn't be upset if someone invented a filter so you wouldn't read any more about coronavirus either, I just don't want you in your ignorance to spread it around to anyone else.

Our agencies are doing OK. The problem is at the top where Trump keeps getting in front of the cameras and giving contradictory information (hunches) and it creates confusion. When Trump lies, it causes panic because people really want and need to believe their leaders in times like these.

We don't have a vaccine until it's in use which is not happening anytime soon. Trump was saying a month or two. Maybe he should just shut the fuck up and then you won't have to listen to the valid criticism.

President Trump is trying to calm the masses which is what he's supposed to be doing. Something like this (thanks to the MSM) can cause unnecessary panic, and a severe impact on our economy. More people die getting shot in Chicago in a month than we've had fatalities with this virus across the entire country.

What we need to do is avoid unnecessary exposure to the public, use plenty of hand sanitizer, and wash your hands frequently. It's all we can do right now. Nothing more can be done about this.

Trump does not want to be blamed in an election year......so he is sending misinformation and having the right wing media downplay the threat of pandemic for him.

It has nothing to do with him getting blamed. He's trying to calm nerves is all. Hell, I went to the grocery store a little over a month ago. I seen one woman walking round with a face mask, and at the time, no known cases of the virus in our state yet alone city.
Trumps first reaction was to shield himself from blame. He denied the threat, said it would not grow above 15 cases in the US, spread misinformation about how quickly a vaccine would be available.

Even worse, the Rightwing media jumped in by mocking those who were warning about the severity of the threat. To Republicans, corona virus was just a made up threat from the democrats

The President doesn't need to shed any blame because there is no way to blame him for a virus, just like there was no way to blame Bush for Katrina. This is what we're talking about by the left politicizing this.

What do we expect of our President in a crisis?
We expect him to protect us to the best of his ability. We expect him to be honest about the threat. We expect him to put our health above his own political interests.

In this regard, Trump has failed miserably.

The Dems are using the virus as a political weapon.

Many more people get sick and die because of the flu, and we hardly blink an eye.
So Democrats are using a biological weapon against Trump and his supporters?!

I heard China is trying to blame us for the virus, claiming that we made it in a lab and shipped it over there.
They must have the same conspiracy nuts that we have.

We even elected one President.

Yep, some of the wingnuts are calling it a biological weapon.

I wouldn't be upset if someone invented a filter so you wouldn't read any more about coronavirus either, I just don't want you in your ignorance to spread it around to anyone else.

Our agencies are doing OK. The problem is at the top where Trump keeps getting in front of the cameras and giving contradictory information (hunches) and it creates confusion. When Trump lies, it causes panic because people really want and need to believe their leaders in times like these.

We don't have a vaccine until it's in use which is not happening anytime soon. Trump was saying a month or two. Maybe he should just shut the fuck up and then you won't have to listen to the valid criticism.

President Trump is trying to calm the masses which is what he's supposed to be doing. Something like this (thanks to the MSM) can cause unnecessary panic, and a severe impact on our economy. More people die getting shot in Chicago in a month than we've had fatalities with this virus across the entire country.

What we need to do is avoid unnecessary exposure to the public, use plenty of hand sanitizer, and wash your hands frequently. It's all we can do right now. Nothing more can be done about this.

Trump does not want to be blamed in an election year......so he is sending misinformation and having the right wing media downplay the threat of pandemic for him.

It has nothing to do with him getting blamed. He's trying to calm nerves is all. Hell, I went to the grocery store a little over a month ago. I seen one woman walking round with a face mask, and at the time, no known cases of the virus in our state yet alone city.

He's lying to the public. How is that calming?

Your anecdotal story is really crap. Who knows why she was wearing a mask. Even in the best of times some people with compromised immune systems wear masks. Still is no excuse for lying to the public.

It's predicted that this is going to reach the millions. It's time to face that possibility.

Possibility? Yes. Probability? No. As I posted per link, China for the second time is already recording less new cases being discovered. As for the woman wearing the mask, that's something I've never seen here, and I've been living here all of my life.
Yes, probability. There is no vaccine. It's in the community and passes easily from person to person. As for China. China closed down all travel of over 30 million people to contain it. They had and did test profusely to chart and isolate it.
That doesn't exactly look encouraging to me. Yes if you are quick to test and answer with Draconian measures you can eventually get a level of containment. Neither of which is being done in the US.

Not only that even in China health experts can't guarantee this won't flair up the moment restrictions are lifted.

Your anecdotal story is really crap. Who knows why she was wearing a mask. Even in the best of times some people with compromised immune systems wear masks. Still is no excuse for lying to the public.

It's predicted that this is going to reach the millions. It's time to face that possibility.

Possibility? Yes. Probability? No. As I posted per link, China for the second time is already recording less new cases being discovered. As for the woman wearing the mask, that's something I've never seen here, and I've been living here all of my life.
Yes, probability. There is no vaccine. It's in the community and passes easily from person to person. As for China. China closed down all travel of over 30 million people to contain it. They had and did test profusely to chart and isolate it.
That doesn't exactly look encouraging to me. Yes if you are quick to test and answer with Draconian measures you can eventually get a level of containment. Neither of which is being done in the US.

Not only that even in China health experts can't guarantee this won't flair up the moment restrictions are lifted.

So is that what we should do here, just close everything down and isolate people?

Trumps first reaction was to shield himself from blame. He denied the threat, said it would not grow above 15 cases in the US, spread misinformation about how quickly a vaccine would be available.

Even worse, the Rightwing media jumped in by mocking those who were warning about the severity of the threat. To Republicans, corona virus was just a made up threat from the democrats

The President doesn't need to shed any blame because there is no way to blame him for a virus, just like there was no way to blame Bush for Katrina. This is what we're talking about by the left politicizing this.

We expect him to protect us to the best of his ability. We expect him to be honest about the threat. We expect him to put our health above his own political interests.

Oh please. Like Trump really needs this job. For crying out loud, he's not even really getting paid for it.

Our President is doing everything possible. Because the MSM IS politicizing this, they fill your heads with all kinds of bullshit. No, this is not a crisis. 22 deaths is not a crisis. As I stated before, more people get shot in Chicago on a holiday weekend than have died from this thing.

So is that what we should do here, just close everything down and isolate people?
Depends how quickly you want this to spread. You can not at the same time make statements about how you don't believe this virus will hit millions, citing the situation in China as corroborating information and at the same time object to the measures China took to prevent it from hitting millions.

Oh please. Like Trump really needs this job. For crying out loud, he's not even really getting paid for it.

Our President is doing everything possible. Because the MSM IS politicizing this, they fill your heads with all kinds of bullshit. No, this is not a crisis. 22 deaths is not a crisis. As I stated before, more people get shot in Chicago on a holiday weekend than have died from this thing.
Trumps ego needs the job.

Our President has blundered in his response to the crisis. Mostly because he lied to Americans about the severity.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Fortunately most of the deceased druggies would otherwise have voted Democrat.

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?
Your focus isn't the virus. It's Trump and his administration.

Fraud

My focus is the virus and this could not have been handled more badly. It's disgusting, maybe when he gets it he might take it seriously.

Please consider taking a brief online course in proper use of the quote mechanism.

Our President has blundered in his response to the crisis. Mostly because he lied to Americans about the severity.

What lied? Only 22 people have died thus far. He set up isolation stations for people coming back to the US. He instituted a travel ban in late January. He's trying to get a tax free holiday passed to strengthen the economy. WTF else do you want him to do? He's not Jesus Christ, he's a US President.

What lied? Only 22 people have died thus far. He set up isolation stations for people coming back to the US. He instituted a travel ban in late January. He's trying to get a tax free holiday passed to strengthen the economy. WTF else do you want him to do? He's not Jesus Christ, he's a US President.
They want him to PANIC

Depends how quickly you want this to spread. You can not at the same time make statements about how you don't believe this virus will hit millions, citing the situation in China as corroborating information and at the same time object to the measures China took to prevent it from hitting millions.

I can't see shutting down the entire US over a virus that is not causing any huge amount of deaths. Take precautions? Yes, you always should with or without the virus. The flu killed over 16,000 Americans so far this year, many of them in the same jeopardy statistics as those who could die from this thing.

They want him to PANIC

Of course they do. Then when this thing blows over, they can talk about how he over reacted.

First president to understand that in just shy of a decade.
The part about who he is NOT, that is.

Anything that CAN be weaponized for political advantage, WILL be weaponized for political advantage.

No exceptions. No apologies.

That's how far we've declined.

I'll save my thoughts on how the leftarded dim candidates could have turned the pandemic into a political win. . .

Maybe. . .

After the election.

Trump told us there were only 15 infected in the US and that number would quickly go to zero.

The infection rate is accelerating with no end in sight

This can be Trumps finest hour as he saves the country from a raging virus.

Let the voters decide how well he protected us

Trump told us there were only 15 infected in the US and that number would quickly go to zero.

The infection rate is accelerating with no end in sight

And when did he say that, when there were actually only 15 infected?

No end in sight? As I posted, China (the originator of the virus) is reporting a reduction of new cases for the second time, and the virus is only a couple of months old.

Forum List

Back