If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch

How many dem congressmen have quarantined themselves vs GOP?

I believe six so far, only because an attendee at CPAC was found to have the virus. Any problems with that?

But I thought it was the flu? That's what your orange buffoon says. Have you quarantined? I bet you've had contact with someone that doesn't know they have it yet. Nope you haven't and neither have I.
BECAUSE THAT WAS THE GIST OF IT ACCORDING TO WHO

What do we expect of our President in a crisis?
We expect him to protect us to the best of his ability. We expect him to be honest about the threat. We expect him to put our health above his own political interests.

In this regard, Trump has failed miserably.

Oh please. Like Trump really needs this job. For crying out loud, he's not even really getting paid for it.

Our President is doing everything possible. Because the MSM IS politicizing this, they fill your heads with all kinds of bullshit. No, this is not a crisis. 22 deaths is not a crisis. As I stated before, more people get shot in Chicago on a holiday weekend than have died from this thing.
Trumps ego needs the job.

Our President has blundered in his response to the crisis. Mostly because he lied to Americans about the severity.

What lied? Only 22 people have died thus far. He set up isolation stations for people coming back to the US. He instituted a travel ban in late January. He's trying to get a tax free holiday passed to strengthen the economy. WTF else do you want him to do? He's not Jesus Christ, he's a US President.

Trump told us there were only 15 infected in the US and that number would quickly go to zero.

The infection rate is accelerating with no end in sight

And when did he say that, when there were actually only 15 infected?

No end in sight? As I posted, China (the originator of the virus) is reporting a reduction of new cases for the second time, and the virus is only a couple of months old.

Oh, come on, pay attention.

Trump serves up irresponsible and dangerous information on coronavirus - CNN

What do we expect of our President in a crisis?
We expect him to protect us to the best of his ability. We expect him to be honest about the threat. We expect him to put our health above his own political interests.

In this regard, Trump has failed miserably.

Oh please. Like Trump really needs this job. For crying out loud, he's not even really getting paid for it.

Our President is doing everything possible. Because the MSM IS politicizing this, they fill your heads with all kinds of bullshit. No, this is not a crisis. 22 deaths is not a crisis. As I stated before, more people get shot in Chicago on a holiday weekend than have died from this thing.

Our President has blundered in his response to the crisis. Mostly because he lied to Americans about the severity.

What lied? Only 22 people have died thus far. He set up isolation stations for people coming back to the US. He instituted a travel ban in late January. He's trying to get a tax free holiday passed to strengthen the economy. WTF else do you want him to do? He's not Jesus Christ, he's a US President.

Trump told us there were only 15 infected in the US and that number would quickly go to zero.

No end in sight? As I posted, China (the originator of the virus) is reporting a reduction of new cases for the second time, and the virus is only a couple of months old.
Who gives a fuck what China says,
they've been lying from the get go

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.

Why did Don shut down travel to Europe and what's up with your stock marketeers? They in on it too?

What is up with the travel ban on Europe but not the UK? That's weird as the UK has more infections than a lot of EU countries. It's weird.

Trump should tell the Dems to put loyalty to country over loyalty to party. there is a great danger in an unwillingness to work together with Trump to solve this

Why did Don shut down travel to Europe and what's up with your stock marketeers? They in on it too?

He didn't shut down travel to Europe, he shut down travel from Europe.

This is true. Early on, we wanted to send our people there to help with the problem. They refused. They also refused to give us accurate documentation of their spread of the disease.

Come back Barrry Obama, the POTUS apprentice Dopey Donald Trump needs adult supervision.

Dopey Donald Trump got 50% of his promise right. The US is sick and tired under his leadership.

B9321166539Z.1_20160302071837_000_GKVDKK134.1-0.jpg

Testing kit capacity shortages. RNA extraction kit capacity shortages. No one has any idea how many americans are walking around with it. Where are those kits manufactured? Somewhere cheaper for concentrated capital and facilitated bipartisanly over time? Tom Hanks, an NBA player, CPAC attendees, the aristocracy can access testing.

No one knows yet. But an inability to ramp up and prep for a/an/any RNA viral pandemic (no way to mass extract RNA on short notice) is merely blowback from the illusion that resourcing the bombing the fock out of the planet endlessly, bogusly, illegally and unconstitutionally, for the interests of concentrated capital would yield national and economic security for society as a whole.

We politicized the coronavirus by watching trump wear his campaign hat during his photo opp at the CDC this week....

What is up with the travel ban on Europe but not the UK? That's weird as the UK has more infections than a lot of EU countries. It's weird.
25859438-0-image-a-74_1583966467643.jpg

Yeah, for the second time. I get that. Why exclude the U.K. from the ban as they are right there in the mix and have close to if not by now over 500 cases? They seem to be just as much a threat as anyone else.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Fortunately most of the deceased druggies would otherwise have voted Democrat.

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?
Your focus isn't the virus. It's Trump and his administration.

Fraud

It is always all about Trump. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

Forum List

Back