If Democrats Win House, What Damage Can They Really Do ?

Not much. They'll screech Impeachment 24/7, and most Americans will tune em out. Trump will do what recent past Presidents have done. He'll rule by Executive Order. He doesn't need the House, to rule. I'm not saying i agree with that, but that is the current state of things. He'll do fine without the House.

A Democrat led house would put a stop to Trump's accomplishments. We still need to attend to the border; particularly the wall. He may need to try and pass a law to stop anchor babies so the case gets to the Supreme Court. We need an end to spending on Democrat issues and concerns.

maybe they can send Trump back to his Russian KKK plantation
Theyll cut funding for INS

Fast track visas for MS13

Pass their "Fuck you all, its OUR MONEY!" Tax plan

The GOP already did that, for the wealthiest 0.01% of individuals & corporations

Why weren't you paying attention then?

The Dems could work on rounding up illegal Republicans, putting them in jail, and deporting them

A Democrat led house would put a stop to Trump's accomplishments. We still need to attend to the border; particularly the wall. He may need to try and pass a law to stop anchor babies so the case gets to the Supreme Court. We need an end to spending on Democrat issues and concerns.
How can they stop Trump's accomplishments ? They are already accomplished. Lowered corporate tax, tariffs, Muslim immigration/travel ban, etc

I agree about the wall and anchor babies. Those should get done ASAP. Knock out Affirmative Action too. And imprison sanctuary city leaders. I'm actually surprised (and rather disappointed) that these things have not gotten done up to now.

Then I don't. Nor is anyone else expected to disprove every claim they run across.
Because you CAN'T, proving that the only "bullshit' here, was you saying "bullshit"

And you ARE expected to prove every claim you make, including the claim that others' comments are "bullshit"

We will see open borders and the same old do-nothing gang and I am a diehard liberal. I went to the poll to vote straight democrat and I ended up voting straight republican. Immigration is the most important issue to me because it will affect every aspect of our economy. No one is crossing the border illegally with a college degree and fluent in English. I have not heard one democrat address the issue of immigration and the thousands that are going to invade this country in the next few weeks.
Boy, I hope no one confuses you for me.
We are mirror opposites.
No one wants illegals crossing the border, period, including me. However, immigrants to this country rarely come with college degrees and being fluent in another language. If they were that "set," they would stay home. The second generation, though, the children of those not so well educated immigrants, will be good ol American citizens who will take advantage of all the country offers--or not. It's a free country.
We have an open southern border... no two ways about it

Nothing has hurt the country more than Republican’s racism, they’re lying, their recession, their tax cuts for billionaires, and how they tricked the American people into fake wars.
Lol
Na, not really
Go pound sand

We will see open borders and the same old do-nothing gang and I am a diehard liberal. I went to the poll to vote straight democrat and I ended up voting straight republican. Immigration is the most important issue to me because it will affect every aspect of our economy. No one is crossing the border illegally with a college degree and fluent in English. I have not heard one democrat address the issue of immigration and the thousands that are going to invade this country in the next few weeks.
Oh FUCK your open borders bullshit. We do NOT have open borders & certainly a 40 foot wall will not change anything.

The caravan has been addressed.. We have dealt with caravans before.
Lol
Na, not really
We have an wide open southern border, Illegal aliens cost this country billions of dollars every year

How can they stop Trump's accomplishments ? They are already accomplished. Lowered corporate tax, tariffs, Muslim immigration/travel ban, etc

I agree about the wall and anchor babies. Those should get done ASAP. Knock out Affirmative Action too. And imprison sanctuary city leaders. I'm actually surprised (and rather disappointed) that these things have not gotten done up to now.

Even though we have a great President, we still have a somewhat lazy spineless House. However it’s better than having an obstructive House. At least now some things get passed. If Dems takes leadership of the House, everything Trump tries will be stopped if they have any control over it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Because you CAN'T, proving that the only "bullshit' here, was you saying "bullshit"
Of course I could. See, that's the whole strategy you lying liars play with the gish gallop....you dump a truck full of horseshit claims on the table, then claim victory when nobody takes the time to disprove each and every one. Heck, your dumb ass didn't even read them all. But here your dumb ass is, insisting they are all true.

Not much. They'll screech Impeachment 24/7, and most Americans will tune em out. Trump will do what recent past Presidents have done. He'll rule by Executive Order. He doesn't need the House, to rule. I'm not saying i agree with that, but that is the current state of things. He'll do fine without the House.

He'll be fine. He doesn't need the House of Representatives, to rule. We live in a different time. He can get a lot done by way of Executive Order. But i do hear ya. It isn't a good thing having the Communists/Democrats back in power. It sucks.

A recent article in the Associated Press said this >> "Should Democrats win control of the House, as strategists in both parties suggest is likely, they could derail Trump's legislative agenda for the next two years." Well, that my be true, but an enormous amount of legislation has already been passed by the Republican Congress and Trump, which Democrats have no ability to do anything about.

Trumps tax cuts can't be altered, Muslim ban already enacted into law (upheld by the Supreme Court), almost 100 Conservative judges have been appointed, Iran deal decertified, deregulation already has occurred (and bolstered the economy), corporate tax already reduced significantly, unfair trade imbalances have been smashed, economy improved immensely due to Trump reforms, 2 conservative SCOTUS judges already appointed, $200 Million in aid to Palestinians already cut off, $300 Million to Pakistan already cut, America now world's largest oil producer, pipelines are flowing, US embassy moved to Jerusalem, first woman head of CIA, action taken to fight opioids, Obamacare individual mandate scrapped, prisoners from North Korea returned home, eliminated funding for Syrian rebels, "knocked the hell out of ISIS", 800 Obama regualtions cut (saving $200 Billion), Cut white House budget (saving $22 Million), $285 Million cut from bloated UN budget,...……..this paragraph could go on and on to 20 times the size it is.

So sure, if Democrats take back the House they can stop Republican progress, but so much has already been done it is mind-boggling. For the past 2 years, the Don has been a very busy boy, and has already MADE America great again, of which the Democrats can do little or nothing about.

The AP article also says >> "Perhaps more importantly, they would also win subpoena power to investigate the president's many personal and professional missteps." More importantly ? Really ? Like the Russian collusion hoax that sputtered out to nothing and made a fool out of Robert Mueller ? Investigate ? Like all the accusations against Justice Kavanaugh that went nowhere ? Like the DNC's Muslim gold star father, Khizir Khan, who is all but in hiding, after he was exposed as a shill fraud immigration lawyer with a vested interest, plus had Muslim Brotherhood and Clinton Foundation connections ? Like all these laughingstock investigations, and attacks against Trump, while his approval ratings keep rising with each and every attack.

I suppose the Democrats could stop some stuff in 2019 and 2020, but the reality is, this might be a political war that has already been won by Trump and conservatives.
If republicans lose the House as is likely, it becomes clear that what you call progress is not what voters call it.

What would they want that's different? What could be better than what Trump is doing?

Trump made America great again. It's up to voters to maintain this greatness.
Trump's Great America, a land of hate and fear.
AP_18045770318755-for-FB-1024x538.jpg

Of course I could. See, that's the whole strategy you lying liars play with the gish gallop....you dump a truck full of horseshit claims on the table, then claim victory when nobody takes the time to disprove each and every one. Heck, your dumb ass didn't even read them all. But here your dumb ass is, insisting they are all true.
How do you know how much I read into them ? For your edification, I know each and every one of the "claims" (as YOU call them), and have posted the charts on them numerous times in this forum.

Yes, I insist they are all true, as most everyone well knows , and you look like a idiot, trying to "claim" that they're not.

Fact is, you made a stupid statement, then ran away from it like a scared rabbit, the second your dopey statement was thrown right back in your face. Something tells me you aren't to well geared for this type of activity. Maybe you could try knitting.

Nothing will get done by the house of demos win it. All it’s going to be is finding a way to impeach Trump. While obstructing bills that can help the country.

Executive Order. Trump doesn't need the House of Representatives. Hussein often boasted he didn't need Congress. Trump will be fine without the House.

Last edited:
A recent article in the Associated Press said this >> "Should Democrats win control of the House, as strategists in both parties suggest is likely, they could derail Trump's legislative agenda for the next two years." Well, that my be true, but an enormous amount of legislation has already been passed by the Republican Congress and Trump, which Democrats have no ability to do anything about.

Trumps tax cuts can't be altered, Muslim ban already enacted into law (upheld by the Supreme Court), almost 100 Conservative judges have been appointed, Iran deal decertified, deregulation already has occurred (and bolstered the economy), corporate tax already reduced significantly, unfair trade imbalances have been smashed, economy improved immensely due to Trump reforms, 2 conservative SCOTUS judges already appointed, $200 Million in aid to Palestinians already cut off, $300 Million to Pakistan already cut, America now world's largest oil producer, pipelines are flowing, US embassy moved to Jerusalem, first woman head of CIA, action taken to fight opioids, Obamacare individual mandate scrapped, prisoners from North Korea returned home, eliminated funding for Syrian rebels, "knocked the hell out of ISIS", 800 Obama regualtions cut (saving $200 Billion), Cut white House budget (saving $22 Million), $285 Million cut from bloated UN budget,...……..this paragraph could go on and on to 20 times the size it is.

So sure, if Democrats take back the House they can stop Republican progress, but so much has already been done it is mind-boggling. For the past 2 years, the Don has been a very busy boy, and has already MADE America great again, of which the Democrats can do little or nothing about.

The AP article also says >> "Perhaps more importantly, they would also win subpoena power to investigate the president's many personal and professional missteps." More importantly ? Really ? Like the Russian collusion hoax that sputtered out to nothing and made a fool out of Robert Mueller ? Investigate ? Like all the accusations against Justice Kavanaugh that went nowhere ? Like the DNC's Muslim gold star father, Khizir Khan, who is all but in hiding, after he was exposed as a shill fraud immigration lawyer with a vested interest, plus had Muslim Brotherhood and Clinton Foundation connections ? Like all these laughingstock investigations, and attacks against Trump, while his approval ratings keep rising with each and every attack.

I suppose the Democrats could stop some stuff in 2019 and 2020, but the reality is, this might be a political war that has already been won by Trump and conservatives.

Let's make sure not to find out. Keep the house...

How do you know how much I read into them ? For your edification, I know each and every one of the "claims" (as YOU call them), and have posted the charts on them numerous times in this forum.

Yes, I insist they are all true, as most everyone well knows , and you look like a idiot, trying to "claim" that they're not.

Fact is, you made a stupid statement, then ran away from it like a scared rabbit, the second your dopey statement was thrown right back in your face. Something tells me you aren't to well geared for this type of activity. Maybe you could try knitting.
haha, you're a shameless little liar. You never read them all, likely not even a few.

Even though we have a great President ...

You just say stuff like this to tweak the libs, right? I mean, you don't really believe it. Do you???

Why not? Look at the economy. Look at the optimism among Americans today. Look at the way he ripped up the Paris Accord and Iran agreement. Look how he trimmed up Commie Care after he couldn't completely get rid of it.

Yes, he is great. He's doing a super job from domestic to international.

I don't judge representatives on their personality, I judge them on how good or great of a job they're doing. He's calling Islamic terrorism Islamic terrorism. He's calling the media a bunch of liars. He said the UN is taking advantage of our tax dollars.

The guy tells it like it is.

Forum List

Back