If Democrats Win House, What Damage Can They Really Do ?

Trump's Great America, a land of hate and fear.
AP_18045770318755-for-FB-1024x538.jpg

Dumb post. We could post pictures of the aftermaths of terrorist attacks during the Obama administration, but we're just not that stupid.
Obama never claimed he would make America great again because America was already the greatest nation on earth.

Trump's campaign of hate and fear was designed to energize his base however it also encourage both right and left wing extremists and hate groups. Trump rhetoric was a call to action. In 2017 hate crimes were up 12% in our ten largest cities. 2018 promises to banner year with 297 mass shooting so far. This is not making America great.
Mass Shootings in 2018 | Gun Violence Archive

Obama never claimed he would make America great again because America was already the greatest nation on earth.

Trump's campaign of hate and fear was designed to energize his base however it also encourage both right and left wing extremists and hate groups. Trump rhetoric was a call to action. In 2017 hate crimes were up 12% in our ten largest cities. 2018 promises to banner year with 297 mass shooting so far. This is not making America great.
2018 mass shootings are all Obama era "gun-free zones" where victims were unarmed and generally defenseless. That wasn't great then or now.

I don't know what you claim Trump's campaign to be hating, but I know what it is loving. It's loving America, and is strongly in defense of it, from those outside America, who want to attack, invade, pillage.

All the Democrats can do is make a lot of noise and do their best to see that Trump is not elected in 2020. Make no mistake; that will be at the top of their agenda. And don't forget, they will have the full support of the non-Fox Media in the effort.

So expect various House committees to launch a never ending series of investigations and hearings into everything from Trump's tax returns to Kavanaugh's high school sex life to Melania's wardrobe.

And they will propose feel-good legislation ("FREE STUFF FOR EVERYBODY!" knowing that the Republicans will prevent it from ever getting passed, but using those votes and tactics as weapons against the Republicans in 2020.

For example, Liz Warren has drafted a law that will give billions to people in impoverished areas, so that they can have a down payment to buy their first home. The law will go nowhere, but those who vote against it will be excoriated as racist and not caring about The Poor.
”So expect various House committees to launch a never ending series of investigations and hearings into everything from Trump's tax returns to Kavanaugh's high school sex life to Melania's wardrobe.”

LOLOL

You mean behave like Republicans.

Hopefully looking into all the rules and regulations trump and pruitt gutted also. Republicans don't seem to have too much respect for the environment or peoples' safety. Although I did vote for trump, thinking he was different than most republicans. He's not.

Hopefully looking into all the rules and regulations trump and pruitt gutted also. Republicans don't seem to have too much respect for the environment or peoples' safety. Although I did vote for trump, thinking he was different than most republicans. He's not.
Would be better if you had some specifics. And with Democrats' support of gun-free zones, and lack of support for police, I don't see "peoples' safety being an issue favorable for them.

That's a matter of opinion. Some environmental regulations are so obscure that it's questionable whether such regulations do anything at all.

For instance years ago the feds measured our air quality and decided they didn't like our pollution standards. So they forced us into E-Check. Tens of millions of dollars later, they checked the air quality again, and found no change. So what did they do? They forced us to keep it.

This is money that could have been better spent. All this waste of money that didn't do a thing for the environment nor ever will. It's a power and political game.

Before Bill and Hillary left the White House, Bill created new arsenic levels for water. Those levels were so ridiculous that they could never be met, so when GW got in there, he changed them back to where they were before. So what did the lib media do? They ran stories how George wanted to see people die from contaminated water. No mention that he lowered the standards to what they were during Bill Clinton's eight years as President.

So it's a political game. If Trump ever looked at the waste of money over here for decades, and had the EPA rescind E-Check, the media would be printing how Trump hated Ohio because he wants to see more of us die from pollution and Global Warming.

In DumBama's opinion it sure wasn't.

His message was Hope and Change. Let me ask you: if you married a short, little heavy set woman with black hair, and afterwards decided to make her wear high heels so she appeared taller, made her die her hair blonde, told her you wanted her to work out and lose weight, did you ever really love that woman at all?

Of course not. You make changes when when what you have is not satisfactory. You make major changes when you hate what you have in front of you.

Trump did make America great again. It was up to us voters today to maintain that greatness.

2018 mass shootings are all Obama era "gun-free zones" where victims were unarmed and generally defenseless. That wasn't great then or now.

I don't know what you claim Trump's campaign to be hating, but I know what it is loving. It's loving America, and is strongly in defense of it, from those outside America, who want to attack, invade, pillage.
One could say the same thing about Adolph Hitler. No one doubted his love for the fatherland. In hate filled speeches he didn't ask his followers to burn synagogues and murder Jews at least not in those words. He just said Jews would destroy the fatherland if the Aryan race did not rise up against them and they did. Trump says illegal immigrants will destroy the country unless we act. In his speeches he typifies all illegal immigrants as murders, child molester, and drug lords. He says they are not fit live on this earth. Is he referring to the murders and drug lords or illegal immigrants. In his speeches, they become one and the same, yet he always adds a snide comment such as "and I suppose some are good people.

One could say the same thing about Adolph Hitler. No one doubted his love for the fatherland. In hate filled speeches he didn't ask his followers to burn synagogues and murder Jews at least not in those words. He just said Jews would destroy the fatherland if the Aryan race did not rise up against them and they did. Trump says illegal immigrants will destroy the country unless we act. In his speeches he typifies all illegal immigrants as murders, child molester, and drug lords. He says they are not fit live on this earth. Is he referring to the murders and drug lords or illegal immigrants. In his speeches, they become one and the same, yet he always adds a snide comment such as "and I suppose some are good people.

No, they do not become one of the same by his words. The leftist MSM converts what he says to their liking.

Trump said that Mexico is sending us their murderers, rapists and thieves. The MSM decided to change what he said to all Mexicans are rapists, murderers and thieves. That was echoed by leftist media outlets like CNN, MSNBC and others.

Lying works. That's why Democrats do it.

With the exception of passing that rinky dink tax cut and funding the military the Republican House really hasn't helped Trump all that much.

I think Trump will use the hatefulness and division of the Moon Bat House to his advantage.

He lost a lot less seats this year than that asshole Obama lost in 2010.

The stupid Moon Bats will spin the gain in the House as the country is turning Moon Bat but that is wrong. The real reason is that so many incumbent Republicans retired. Incumbents usually win.

The Republican House in 2010 couldn't stop Obama from doing damage to the country. This filthy Moon Bat House will not be able to stop Trump from making America great again.

With the exception of passing that rinky dink tax cut and funding the military the Republican House really hasn't helped Trump all that much.

I think Trump will use the hatefulness and division of the Moon Bat House to his advantage.

He lost a lot less seats this year than that asshole Obama lost in 2010.

The stupid Moon Bats will spin the gain in the House as the country is turning Moon Bat but that is wrong. The real reason is that so many incumbent Republicans retired. Incumbents usually win.

The Republican House in 2010 couldn't stop Obama from doing damage to the country. This filthy Moon Bat House will not be able to stop Trump from making America great again.

Our local media did interviews with voters. The people that sided with Democrats did so because they "don't like Trump's rhetoric."

So what we are talking about here is forget about accomplishments. Forget about protecting the country. Forget about the economy. Voters are voting on personality over all else, and this is a scary thing.

Politicians in the upcoming elections will focus on likability more than issues or accomplishments. Freedom, pragmatism, advancements are going to take a back seat to personality. Ignorant voters are voting on electors like they did with their favorite American Idol contestant.

We will see open borders and the same old do-nothing gang and I am a diehard liberal. I went to the poll to vote straight democrat and I ended up voting straight republican. Immigration is the most important issue to me because it will affect every aspect of our economy. No one is crossing the border illegally with a college degree and fluent in English. I have not heard one democrat address the issue of immigration and the thousands that are going to invade this country in the next few weeks.
That's because they WANT illegal immigration. it adds VOTES for them.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this dishonest and stupid.
I know. I don't get it. Why do they support criminals?

A recent article in the Associated Press said this >> "Should Democrats win control of the House, as strategists in both parties suggest is likely, they could derail Trump's legislative agenda for the next two years." Well, that my be true, but an enormous amount of legislation has already been passed by the Republican Congress and Trump, which Democrats have no ability to do anything about.

Trumps tax cuts can't be altered, Muslim ban already enacted into law (upheld by the Supreme Court), almost 100 Conservative judges have been appointed, Iran deal decertified, deregulation already has occurred (and bolstered the economy), corporate tax already reduced significantly, unfair trade imbalances have been smashed, economy improved immensely due to Trump reforms, 2 conservative SCOTUS judges already appointed, $200 Million in aid to Palestinians already cut off, $300 Million to Pakistan already cut, America now world's largest oil producer, pipelines are flowing, US embassy moved to Jerusalem, first woman head of CIA, action taken to fight opioids, Obamacare individual mandate scrapped, prisoners from North Korea returned home, eliminated funding for Syrian rebels, "knocked the hell out of ISIS", 800 Obama regualtions cut (saving $200 Billion), Cut white House budget (saving $22 Million), $285 Million cut from bloated UN budget,...……..this paragraph could go on and on to 20 times the size it is.

So sure, if Democrats take back the House they can stop Republican progress, but so much has already been done it is mind-boggling. For the past 2 years, the Don has been a very busy boy, and has already MADE America great again, of which the Democrats can do little or nothing about.

The AP article also says >> "Perhaps more importantly, they would also win subpoena power to investigate the president's many personal and professional missteps." More importantly ? Really ? Like the Russian collusion hoax that sputtered out to nothing and made a fool out of Robert Mueller ? Investigate ? Like all the accusations against Justice Kavanaugh that went nowhere ? Like the DNC's Muslim gold star father, Khizir Khan, who is all but in hiding, after he was exposed as a shill fraud immigration lawyer with a vested interest, plus had Muslim Brotherhood and Clinton Foundation connections ? Like all these laughingstock investigations, and attacks against Trump, while his approval ratings keep rising with each and every attack.

I suppose the Democrats could stop some stuff in 2019 and 2020, but the reality is, this might be a political war that has already been won by Trump and conservatives.

You can color Trump GONE. For the last 2 years House Republicans have been playing rodeo clown on these Russian investigations. To-date Mueller has racked up 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury Indictments, and 100's of criminal charges. It's rumored Mueller is going to issue more tomorrow or sometime this week.

Democrats now have the power to obtain Trump's income tax returns. They are going to hold open public hearings and testimony over Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. At that point no one is going to be able to protect Trump, including no one on FOX NEWS, not even Sean Hannity.

Trump is most certainly the dumbest President we've ever had. There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

In the above video they are referencing an article that was confirmed by James Clapper (National Intelligence Director) well over a year ago. Trump surrogates were being picked up in normal routine spying operations by several different foreign countries talking with Russian intelligence agents since 2015. Here is the article.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

image038-4.jpg

If Trump were smart he would resign before they're sworn in as house majority leaders. He thinks the media & Robert Mueller is a pain in the ass--he hasn't seen nothing yet.

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies.

Last edited:
A recent article in the Associated Press said this >> "Should Democrats win control of the House, as strategists in both parties suggest is likely, they could derail Trump's legislative agenda for the next two years." Well, that my be true, but an enormous amount of legislation has already been passed by the Republican Congress and Trump, which Democrats have no ability to do anything about.

Trumps tax cuts can't be altered, Muslim ban already enacted into law (upheld by the Supreme Court), almost 100 Conservative judges have been appointed, Iran deal decertified, deregulation already has occurred (and bolstered the economy), corporate tax already reduced significantly, unfair trade imbalances have been smashed, economy improved immensely due to Trump reforms, 2 conservative SCOTUS judges already appointed, $200 Million in aid to Palestinians already cut off, $300 Million to Pakistan already cut, America now world's largest oil producer, pipelines are flowing, US embassy moved to Jerusalem, first woman head of CIA, action taken to fight opioids, Obamacare individual mandate scrapped, prisoners from North Korea returned home, eliminated funding for Syrian rebels, "knocked the hell out of ISIS", 800 Obama regualtions cut (saving $200 Billion), Cut white House budget (saving $22 Million), $285 Million cut from bloated UN budget,...……..this paragraph could go on and on to 20 times the size it is.

So sure, if Democrats take back the House they can stop Republican progress, but so much has already been done it is mind-boggling. For the past 2 years, the Don has been a very busy boy, and has already MADE America great again, of which the Democrats can do little or nothing about.

The AP article also says >> "Perhaps more importantly, they would also win subpoena power to investigate the president's many personal and professional missteps." More importantly ? Really ? Like the Russian collusion hoax that sputtered out to nothing and made a fool out of Robert Mueller ? Investigate ? Like all the accusations against Justice Kavanaugh that went nowhere ? Like the DNC's Muslim gold star father, Khizir Khan, who is all but in hiding, after he was exposed as a shill fraud immigration lawyer with a vested interest, plus had Muslim Brotherhood and Clinton Foundation connections ? Like all these laughingstock investigations, and attacks against Trump, while his approval ratings keep rising with each and every attack.

I suppose the Democrats could stop some stuff in 2019 and 2020, but the reality is, this might be a political war that has already been won by Trump and conservatives.

You can color Trump GONE. For the last 2 years House Republicans have been playing rodeo clown on these Russian investigations. To-date Mueller has racked up 6 guilty plea's, 37 Federal Grand Jury Indictments, and 100's of criminal charges. It's rumored Mueller is going to issue more tomorrow or sometime this week.

Democrats now have the power to obtain Trump's income tax returns. They are going to hold open public hearings and testimony over Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

Trump is most certainly the dumbest President we've ever had. There's nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

In the above video they are referencing an article that was confirmed by James Clapper (National Intelligence Director) well over a year ago. Trump surrogates were being picked up in normal routine spying operations by several different foreign countries talking with Russian intelligence agents since 2015. Here is the article.

For confirmation of Clapper's testimony scroll down this link until you see Feinstein asking Clapper questions.
Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference

image038-4.jpg

If Trump were smart he would resign before they're sworn in as house majority leaders. He thinks the media & Robert Mueller is a pain in the ass--he hasn't seen nothing yet.

If House Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies.

Please go forward....

Everyone agrees that is a recipie for disaster for the democrats.

So...go for it.

We will see open borders and the same old do-nothing gang and I am a diehard liberal. I went to the poll to vote straight democrat and I ended up voting straight republican. Immigration is the most important issue to me because it will affect every aspect of our economy. No one is crossing the border illegally with a college degree and fluent in English. I have not heard one democrat address the issue of immigration and the thousands that are going to invade this country in the next few weeks.
That's because they WANT illegal immigration. it adds VOTES for them.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this dishonest and stupid.
I know. I don't get it. Why do they support criminals?

Probably took lessons from Obama.

41 Obama White House aides owe the IRS $831,000 in back taxes -- and they're not alone

Democrats now have the power to obtain Trump's income tax returns. They are going to hold open public hearings and testimony over Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.

image038-4.jpg

Please go forward....

So...go for it.

Democrats are going to impeach Trump. Trump doesn't have an agenda now. That's about the only lie Trump didn't tell you. He is often quoted as saying if Democrats win the house they will impeach me. That's exactly what they're going to do.
RNC spokesperson warns Dems will impeach Trump if they win House
Trump tells supporters it'll be 'your fault' if he gets impeached - CNNPolitics

Redirect to this post on this thread for an explanation of how & why he gets impeached.

image038-4.jpg

Please go forward....

So...go for it.

Democrats are going to impeach Trump. Trump doesn't have an agenda now. That's about the only lie Trump didn't tell. He is often quoted as saying if Democrats win the house they will impeach me.

Redirect to this post on this thread for an explanation of impeachment.

Oh, please try. Please....please......

The Senate votes on impeachment. Good luck.

You are one stupid person.

image038-4.jpg

Please go forward....

So...go for it.

Democrats are going to impeach Trump. Trump doesn't have an agenda now. That's about the only lie Trump didn't tell. He is often quoted as saying if Democrats win the house they will impeach me.

No, unfortunately for you that's not how it works. The house is in charge of that. You might want to study up on Watergate.

Impeachment in the United States is the process by which the lower house of a legislature brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury. At the federal level, this is at the discretion of the House of Representatives.
Impeachment in the United States - Wikipedia

image038-4.jpg

Please go forward....

So...go for it.

No, unfortunately for you that's not how it works. The house is in charge of that. You might want to study up on Watergate.

Let's be clear.

The House can vote to impeach trump.

Then it goes to the senate where the trial takes place.

2/3 of the senate has to vote to remove him from office.

You know that...right ?

Illegal immigrants ALREADY ARE destroying the country, and so are legal immigrants mostly. They have taken away over 8 million jobs from Americans, burglarized the US economy for $ 138 Billion/year (remittances), depriving US business of those sales, and everything on this list >>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists

18. Forest fires

19. Litter

In addition, Trump was right in what he said about Mexico not sending their best. Relative to Americans, Mexicans generally ARE woman and child molesters. The rate of rape, sexual assault and child molestation in, Mexico is astronomical compared to the US. This is Mexican and Latin American culture, and another reason to keep these people OUT of the US. Symptoms of this are the common puzzled reaction of convicted Mexican sex criminals, who don't see that they've done anything wrong, and the sex and age segregation of buses in Mexico.

Murders and drug dealing are also rampant in Mexico. This is news ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back