If Jesus Is God

Jesus answers you--John 20:17- He has a God like us his Father--Revelation 3:12--stresses the fact 4 x in a single paragraph, he has a God while back in heaven. It takes believing Jesus over translating errors by the religion that came out of Rome to fit false council teachings. The Israelites-NEVER served a trinity while serving the true God. When Jesus attended those places of worship was not taught a trinity, as none of the bible writers were as well. At the religion that came out of Romes first council of Nicea in 325, no trinity was being taught, it was added later made up by satans will. Thus billions have been mislead into breaking Gods#1 commandment daily. They are these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15 those that refuse to believe Jesus.

You're very keen to make Christians, and Catholics in particular, wrong.

In Scripture there is as yet no single term by which the Three Divine Persons are denoted together…The word trias (of which the Latin trinitas is a translation) is first found in Theophilus of Antioch about A.D. 180…Afterwards it appears in its Latin form of trinitas in Tertullian. [2]

snip

Christians have universally believed in God, His Word Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God. But belief in these three entities does not make one a Trinitarian, it’s the later idea that they are all co-equal, co-eternal and all God that makes one a Trinitarian; a concept that did not exist in the first three centuries of the Church.

Good post. A belief in the trinity is simple, as long as you don't think about it.

By saying that his Father is our Father; his God is our God , Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he either claimed to be or thought of himself as God.

He did say something like I and the father are one..

For me its like gagging on a gnat. Clearly Jesus was a holy man and a child of God.

He did say something like I and the father are one..

For me its like gagging on a gnat. Clearly Jesus was a holy man and a child of God.

Being of one accord or 'in communion with God' is not about being God anymore than any prophet who spoke for God was God or was making a claim of divinity.

And it's not straining at a gnat. If Jesus claimed to be God he was not a holy man nor child of God, he was insane. That's swallowing a camel. Not kosher.

Last edited:
Being of one accord is not about being the same being anymore than any prophet who spoke for God was God.

Well, I spent years and years in sunday school and Bible studies. In my church, we prayed to God in Jesus name. We didn't pray to Jesus.. .. so it not a point of controversy for me.

Well, I spent years and years in sunday school and Bible studies. In my church, we prayed to God in Jesus name. We didn't pray to Jesus.. .. so it not a point of controversy for me.

I've been kicked out of or asked to not return to every so called bible study group I ever attended.

Go figure.

Unfortunate?

It's far worse than that, most believers are just innocent victims of deceit since childhood. Ever since 325 c.e. Rome has been using the power of death consequent to defying divine instruction to subjugate entire nations, even the whole world. The mass, a celebration of the death of an innocent man, Jesus, and the worship of a trinity openly defying divine law is a deliberate demonstration of pure hatred for God and a desecration of the teachings of Jesus, a vile and degrading practice punishable by death and hades, even as openly taught by the Catholic Church.

I heard that Jesus is about to show up to straighten things out. (but that's just what I heard) lol

In the meantime, what would Hezekiah do?

Their ears were tickled--you are saved--thus they have to do nothing else.

I've been kicked out of or asked to not return to every so called bible study group I ever attended.

Go figure.

Perhaps you're a jackass.

Look here. There's figurative language.. poetic language.. that would lend itself to spirit, father and "child of God".

The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Genesis 1:1–2.

You're very keen to make Christians, and Catholics in particular, wrong.

In Scripture there is as yet no single term by which the Three Divine Persons are denoted together…The word trias (of which the Latin trinitas is a translation) is first found in Theophilus of Antioch about A.D. 180…Afterwards it appears in its Latin form of trinitas in Tertullian. [2]

snip

Christians have universally believed in God, His Word Jesus and the Holy Spirit of God. But belief in these three entities does not make one a Trinitarian, it’s the later idea that they are all co-equal, co-eternal and all God that makes one a Trinitarian; a concept that did not exist in the first three centuries of the Church.

The early christians served the single being God Israel served while serving the true God. YHWH(Jehovah)-- The rest are being mislead.

Christ is just a prophet

everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)
The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus did not teach people that he was God
If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)
The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself
Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

Christ is just a prophet

everyone that was alive when Jesus walked considered him a Prophet.

And the crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11)

The woman *said to Him, “Sir, I perceive that You are a prophet.(John 4:19)

When they sought to seize Him, they feared the people, because they considered Him to be a prophet. (Matthew 21:46)

So they *said to the blind man again, “What do you say about Him, since He opened your eyes?” And he said, “He is a prophet.” (John 9:17)
(interesting footnote, even those he gave vision to considered him a prophet)

And He said to them, “What things?” And they said to Him, “The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and all the people, (Luke 24:19)

Bible says that God is not man
‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9)

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible
‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)
The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

Jesus did not teach people that he was God
If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus
‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29)

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him
‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2)

‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.’ (John 16:23)
The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself
Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

Only the error at John 1:1 says Jesus is God. The only word in Greek for God is Theos-either-God or god, thus a differential was used for the true living God-Ho Theos, It was not in the last line in Greek.. It did not call Jesus God-was divine or a god-meaning-has godlike qualities. This is why-Acts 2:22-Gods power went through Jesus. God did it all, the same way with Moses. Moses didnt part the Red sea. God did it through him.
Most outright refuse to believe Fact, because satan beat them centuries ago by the religion that came out of Rome who mistranslated that to fit false council teachings.

Only the error at John 1:1 says Jesus is God. The only word in Greek for God is Theos-either-God or god, thus a differential was used for the true living God-Ho Theos, It was not in the last line in Greek.. It did not call Jesus God-was divine or a god-meaning-has godlike qualities. This is why-Acts 2:22-Gods power went through Jesus. God did it all, the same way with Moses. Moses didnt part the Red sea. God did it through him.
Most outright refuse to believe Fact, because satan beat them centuries ago by the religion that came out of Rome who mistranslated that to fit false council teachings.
You forgot vs 14 in John 1 which says that the Wörd became flesh...

Neither Jesus or God are the correct name of the Creator of All things.
Jesus was invented about 500 years ago when Edomite Vatican invented it, so their associates can pretend to be the Tribe of Judah.
Christians bought into it all.
And Jesus, pronounced Geesus, means unfaithful seducing pig, which is how Edomites pretending to be Yahuda viewed YahShua, the Messiah.
So with one new letter, they managed to fool almost everyone.

The name of the Creator is Yahveh, and when He came to Earth as a man (the Perfect Man) as a son of Adam, He had to prove His commitment to the Perfect Plan. He was tempted to take short cuts to attain control over the situation, but overcame them and followed through with His Plan, which was to catch all of Yacob Israel's offspring in the act of consenting to His death as Adam murdered the Creator in his mind in the Garden of Eden. Once the Creator was slandered, tortured and killed, all our excuses are void. Sin is, in essence, usurping the Creator-King and replacing Him with our own trashy thoughts we think are better. When we do that, we are no different from Adam who did the same thing, thinking to himself, I am deciding what is right and wrong! That is murder of the King in our minds which is the Edomites carried out in the flesh on Yahshua the Messiah, while Those Edomites pretended to the Yehhuda, which they have changed to Judah. Yahshua means Yahveh Saves.

YahShua when walking the Earth as a man, prayed to His Greater self because He had not yet completed the Plan.

Last edited:
John 1 which says that the Wörd became flesh...
Correct The Creator's Logic became a fleshly man, and the Perfect Man.
Also in John which is Ion or Ioana, YahShua says if you love Me, you keep My Commandments. And when you do this, I come to you and reveal myself to you.
Later, when facing death, He said the world sees me no more, but You do, because I am in you and you are in Me.

Correct The Creator's Logic became a fleshly man, and the Perfect Man.
Also in John which is Ion or Ioana, YahShua says if you love Me, you keep My Commandments. And when you do this, I come to you and reveal myself to you.
Later, when facing death, He said the world sees me no more, but You do, because I am in you and you are in Me.
Blessed are the pure/holy of heart for they shall see God.

Neither Jesus or God are the correct name of the Creator of All things.
Jesus was invented about 500 years ago when Edomite Vatican invented it, so their associates can pretend to be the Tribe of Judah.
Christians bought into it all.
And Jesus, pronounced Geesus, means unfaithful seducing pig, which is how Edomites pretending to be Yahuda viewed YahShua, the Messiah.
So with one new letter, they managed to fool almost everyone.

The name of the Creator is Yahveh, and when He came to Earth as a man (the Perfect Man) as a son of Adam, He had to prove His commitment to the Perfect Plan. He was tempted to take short cuts to attain control over the situation, but overcame them and followed through with His Plan, which was to catch all of Yacob Israel's offspring in the act of consenting to His death as Adam murdered the Creator in his mind in the Garden of Eden. Once the Creator was slandered, tortured and killed, all our excuses are void. Sin is, in essence, usurping the Creator-King and replacing Him with our own trashy thoughts we think are better. When we do that, we are no different from Adam who did the same thing, thinking to himself, I am deciding what is right and wrong! That is murder of the King in our minds which the Edomites carried out in the flesh on Yahshua the Messiah, while Those Edomites pretended to the Yehhuda, which they have changed to Judah. Yahshua means Yahveh Saves.

YahShua when walking the Earth as a man, prayed to His Greater self because He had not yet completed the Plan.
Adam murdered the Creator in his mind in the Garden of Eden.

no, adam chose the path of self determination than servitude as became true for all living beings by the fall of the mythological garden of eden.

no, adam chose the path of self determination than servitude as became true for all living beings by the fall of the mythological garden of eden.
Yes, most folks believe that. So did I at one time. The Mormons believe it too, and use the words of a deceived woman, Eve, to justify sin as necessary.
Adam had direct access to the Creator, He could have discussed the matter with Him, but chose to reject the Creator from Adam's mind and decide Him self what is Good and Evil. Remember the forbidden tree was the knowledge of good and evil. The word "knowledge" there meant to know cunning & ignorance. And Adam was the sneakiest critter in the Garden.
If Adam had not murdered the Creator in his mind and obeyed the Creator and learned to love Eve, and obey the Logic/Word/Intent of the Creator, Adam could have fulfilled the Intent of the Creator which was to make a race of real Men who would Bless the families of the Earth, which Yahveh mentioned to Abraham about his Seed to be fulfilled some day.
As proof of the murder in Adam's mind, that murder mentality was transferred via Adams genetic code into Cain's being, which He carried out when he could.

Last edited:
Yes, most folks believe that. So did I at one time. The Mormons believe it too, and use the words of a deceived woman, Eve, to justify sin as necessary.
Adam had direct access to the Creator, He could have discussed the matter with Him, but chose to reject the Creator from Adam's mind and decide Him self what is Good and Evil. Remember the forbidden tree was the knowledge of good and evil. The word "knowledge" there meant to know cunning & ignorance. And Adam was the sneakiest critter in the Garden.
If Adam had not murdered the Creator in his mind and obeyed the Creator and learned to love Eve, and obey the Logic/Word/Intent of the Creator, Adam could have fulfilled the Intent of the Creator which was to make a race of real Men who would Bless the families of the Earth, which Yahveh mentioned to Abraham about his Seed to be fulfilled some day.
As proof of the murder in Adam's mind, that murder mentality was transferred via Adams genetic code into Cain's being, which He carried out when he could.
but chose to reject the Creator from Adam's mind and decide Him self what is Good and Evil.

they, adam and eve chose self determination - nothing can decide what is good and evil they can only be accepted or rejected. purity is one or the other.

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word “Jehovah,” was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or YHWH. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word “Adonai,” to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their “Book of God” six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words “Adonai” or “Elohim.” They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced.

This prohibition was no ordinary affair: It called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the “DO’s” and “DON’T’s” of the Ten Commandments put together.

If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in “His Word” (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called “originals” of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has “Jehovah” written in it. Curiously this “name of God” (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words kyrios and theos’, which mean ‘Lord’ and ‘God.’ Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word “Allah” from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

The “Tetragrammaton”

Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - “From the Holy Bible.” What does it say? Does it spell out the word Jehovah? “No,” he will reply. “There is a ‘tetragrammaton’ in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived.” What is a tetragrammaton?

No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah’s Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of special is at ion. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.

What then is a “tetragrammaton!” The Jehovah’s Witness replies, “Y H W H!” “No!” “What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?” You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. “Tetra,” in Greek means four, and “grammaton,” means letters. It simply means “a four letter word.”

Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. “No!”, says the Jehovah’s Witness, “we ought to add vowels to these four consonants to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

The “J” sickness

Let us add the vowels as the “Witness” suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his “J”. He will tell you that “this is the ‘popular’ pronunciation from the 16th century.” The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming Jehovah down every ones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter “J” They add J’s where there are no Jays. Look!

Yael > he converts to Joel

Yehuda > he converts to Juda

Yeheshua > he converts to Joshua

Yusuf > he converts to Joseph

Yunus > he converts to Jonah

Yesus > he converts to Jesus

Yehowa > he converts to Jehovah

Top Bible scholar leaves Christian

Wheres Yahweh!? Hashim Vs Bob? Speakers Corner

Forum List

Back