If Limbaugh or another conservative

Chris Matthews: 'When Are We Going to Get 'Killing O'Reilly?'' | National Review Online!

commentator had said this about a liberal, the lwingers would be in a frenzy...so now we hear crickets.

Yeah, I saw that a couple hours ago.

I guess I'm just jaded from having to endure the scum of the Earth in the White House and on TV so much that even scumbags like Tingles don't surprise me anymore.

As to the frenzy...?

Think the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will go after one of their own?

:lmao:

To think Chris Mathews even has a following is hilarious to say the least. When one constantly looses a debate based on fact they resort to emotionally based fiction or scream then top it off with some personal attacks, but to joke about the death of anyone is sick. Apparently that has become the new talking point for the left, call for the death of those that appose your warped political ideology. Such a looser.

I've been saying it for ages, but we need to bring back dueling. Let the Chris Matthews of the world back up their speech with their lives and see how quickly they stop with this level of vitriol and mean-spirited hyperbole.

Tingles lost his mind five or six years ago.

And no, I am NOT kidding.

The man is certifiably insane and pMSNBC is taking a helluva chance keeping him on the air....

But he's the only thing anybody talks about on pMSNBC.

Like the great showman George M Cohan once said, "I don't care what you say about me. Just mention my name."

Among other variations.... "Just spell my name right" is the most famous

But its okay that slimeball Ted Nugent threatens the president of the United States.

My bet is you rw traitors would get reeeel upset if it was Putin being threatened.

Has Ted Nugent and the presidunce got anything to do with Matthews and O'Reilly?

Why not just come out and say Bush did it?

I've been saying it for ages, but we need to bring back dueling. Let the Chris Matthews of the world back up their speech with their lives and see how quickly they stop with this level of vitriol and mean-spirited hyperbole.

Yeah, cuz that damn First Amendment is just so inconvenient. Let's make people fight for the right to say what they believe.

Go read the shit that was flung in various limbaugh/beck/rw nutter threads. Its always the progressives who say that the America-hating right wing spokes-asses should be allowed to say what they believe.

I don't like limbaugh/beck/etc so I don't listen.

You have that same choice.

They can say anything they want and I will be the first to back them up. But with that freedom should come accountability. I can think of no more level of accountability than defending one's words with one's life.

Chris Matthews: 'When Are We Going to Get 'Killing O'Reilly?'' | National Review Online!

commentator had said this about a liberal, the lwingers would be in a frenzy...so now we hear crickets.

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?" - Glenn Beck

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFDA90iwznA]More Glenn Beck Fail Clips - YouTube[/ame]

But its okay that slimeball Ted Nugent threatens the president of the United States.

My bet is you rw traitors would get reeeel upset if it was Putin being threatened.

Except of course Nugent never threatened him.

Completely irrelevant though. You dont have a single problem with what Matthews said do you?

Completely irrelevant though. You dont have a single problem with what Matthews said do you?

What are your feelings about Beck saying he wants to kill Michael Moore? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood has no sense of humor.

The comment was a spoof on all of O'liely's "killing" books! "Killing Lincoln," "Killing Jesus" etc.

The comment was a spoof on all of O'liely's "killing" books! "Killing Lincoln," "Killing Jesus" etc.

Neither do liberals when it comes to Limbaugh or Beck.

Tell it to the Secret Service.

They took Ole Poopy Pants the Pedophile's threats serious enough to pay him a visit or two.

What I have a problem with is the raving hypocrisy from the raving rw's.

Eh, no ... never mind. Its actually what we all have come to expect from the nutters.

Yeah he was visited by the Secret Service. They investigated the alleged threat and found nothing.

I know that doesn't matter to you but it is very important.

Tell it to the Secret Service.

They took Ole Poopy Pants the Pedophile's threats serious enough to pay him a visit or two.

What I have a problem with is the raving hypocrisy from the raving rw's.

Eh, no ... never mind. Its actually what we all have come to expect from the nutters.

I get it. you have a problem with other people's non-existent hypocrisy. Couldn't care less about your own.

Neither do liberals when it comes to Limbaugh or Beck.

Oh gosh, I disagree.

I mean, watch the old clips of Beck dancing around that blackboard or footage of the professional boozer, lush bouncing his fat up and down.

Its hysterically funny.

Forum List

Back