If Republicans love their country, when will they show it?

They have given up on this democracy. The demographics are slowly overtaking them and soon they will be a permanent minority. And I don't mean white people, I mean old white men that think it is their sovereign right to control everything. Their day is passing and they are doing everything they can to either turn the clock back 80 years or more or cause the population to wage civil war so they can write a new Constitution and attempt to set their worldview in stone so it can't be voted on and changed.

Witness Rush Dimbaugh's recent statement regarding non-Limbaugh type conservatives, "we are in a fight to the death with these people". They want a civil war. The democracy for them is finished already.

It's easy, then stop whining about everyone else. But you never do, whining has become the default position of conservatives. You snowflakes cry about everything and now getting moved to another seat on a plane has your batshit meter pegged.

Take a look around bud....countries, states, cities and districts ran by "OTW" (other than whites) tell me what you see....haha
I know this FACT makes you want to roll up in the fetal position...SORRY BUD.
You should be thanking God that this country was built and is ran by whites. Your sorry foreign ass wouldn't want to be here if it wasn't.
#TruthHurts
#PlayTheRaceCard
Another of this forum's Stormfront bubbleheads.
" This country was built by white peoples? "
The transcontinental railroad hired mostly Irish immigrants, freed African American former slaves, and civil war veterans. The Central Pacific officers were west coast based and they hired mostly Chinese immigrants to do the building work on the western half of the railroad. The western half was much harder to build because of the mountain ranges that had to be crossed. The eastern half was easier to start building since it started in the Nebraska prairie, and was able to build faster before encountering mountain ranges.

You can always count on racists being ignorant of facts.

We hate leftist swine that make such allegations. I love your butthurt, can't get enough of it.
What you hate is Andrew Sullivan being 100% correct. He clearly and accurately made his case. Facts are like kryptonite to trump supporters.
He clearly proved he was an intolerant hate filled asshole. Which is why you identify.

They have given up on this democracy. The demographics are slowly overtaking them and soon they will be a permanent minority. And I don't mean white people, I mean old white men that think it is their sovereign right to control everything. Their day is passing and they are doing everything they can to either turn the clock back 80 years or more or cause the population to wage civil war so they can write a new Constitution and attempt to set their worldview in stone so it can't be voted on and changed.

Witness Rush Dimbaugh's recent statement regarding non-Limbaugh type conservatives, "we are in a fight to the death with these people". They want a civil war. The democracy for them is finished already.

It's easy, then stop whining about everyone else. But you never do, whining has become the default position of conservatives. You snowflakes cry about everything and now getting moved to another seat on a plane has your batshit meter pegged.

Take a look around bud....countries, states, cities and districts ran by "OTW" (other than whites) tell me what you see....haha
I know this FACT makes you want to roll up in the fetal position...SORRY BUD.
You should be thanking God that this country was built and is ran by whites. Your sorry foreign ass wouldn't want to be here if it wasn't.
#TruthHurts
#PlayTheRaceCard
Another of this forum's Stormfront bubbleheads.
" This country was built by white peoples? "
The transcontinental railroad hired mostly Irish immigrants, freed African American former slaves, and civil war veterans. The Central Pacific officers were west coast based and they hired mostly Chinese immigrants to do the building work on the western half of the railroad. The western half was much harder to build because of the mountain ranges that had to be crossed. The eastern half was easier to start building since it started in the Nebraska prairie, and was able to build faster before encountering mountain ranges.

You can always count on racists being ignorant of facts.

AWESOME!
Thanks for engaging...I take great pride in providing free lessons for the ignorant, confused and self manipulated.
Bill Gates "built" Microsoft.
Warren Buffet "built" his empire.
Smart people know how to scale up so they delegate to others to assist in executing and "building" their vision.
TA-DA....you're welcome. What else can I teach you?

Yeah, what's really annoying about Republicans is the way they say the Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists, that we stole the country from the Indians, that we stole the country from Mexico, that we're a racist country, that we're a greedy country, that our economic system is evil, and that we need to fundamentally change America.
Nice sarcasm! Really.
I disagree with the Republicans on several issues, but I don't for a moment think they don't love their country.

They sure hate a lot of Americans in it including women, black and brown people, and liberals.

yep, they will never win the 2016 election, and they will lose the House and Senate. Most states will revert back to democrats in 2016. Yes sir leftist's predictions are always so sure but always so wrong.

Lol the dems are like 0 for everything since 2010....and think they are leading the pack

Obama winning in 2012 is 0?

yep, they will never win the 2016 election, and they will lose the House and Senate. Most states will revert back to democrats in 2016. Yes sir leftist's predictions are always so sure but always so wrong.

Lol the dems are like 0 for everything since 2010....and think they are leading the pack

Oh yeah...one for everything. How about them apples?

Here is your question answered in a picture:

And here is the liberal left's love:

images

The top scene is liberal Americans fighting right wing fascism. Bottom scene is liberal Americans protesting an unjust war.

Photos don't include modern day republicans. So you didn't really answer my question.

Al Franken has won an election since 2010 too. Want more?

Al Franken has won an election since 2010 too. Want more?

Dude, stop cherry picking and look at he overall picture, your party is decimated, leaderless and rudderless. Now stop and think why that is.

Oh and cease using the same worn out left loon talking points...republicans hate brown people!!!!!

Lame

Yeah, what's really annoying about Republicans is the way they say the Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists, that we stole the country from the Indians, that we stole the country from Mexico, that we're a racist country, that we're a greedy country, that our economic system is evil, and that we need to fundamentally change America.
Nice sarcasm! Really.
I disagree with the Republicans on several issues, but I don't for a moment think they don't love their country.

They sure hate a lot of Americans in it including women, black and brown people, and liberals.
Plenty of hate coming from both ends of the spectrum.

Forum List

Back