If Republicans love their country, when will they show it?

Obama's campaign slogan which summed up his presidency.

The United States is the greatest country, now vote for me so I can change it. They did, and he did.

Be an American, quit buying Trump products made off shore. Simple enough.
I don't think he's been able to tear down the regulations and laws that make business here so challenging. Niche products still do well but if you are competing against established products you can't charge more for the same thing.
The single biggest thing Trump and all of CONGRESS could do is replace Obamacare with something that takes that burden off of companies. But since all of CONGRESS isn't going to do it then I see nothing happening other then the continuation of off shoring.

Then again if medical insurance was such a burden to corporate America we would see a change.

Here is your question answered in a picture:

And here is the liberal left's love:

images

They have given up on this democracy. The demographics are slowly overtaking them and soon they will be a permanent minority. And I don't mean white people, I mean old white men that think it is their sovereign right to control everything. Their day is passing and they are doing everything they can to either turn the clock back 80 years or more or cause the population to wage civil war so they can write a new Constitution and attempt to set their worldview in stone so it can't be voted on and changed.

Witness Rush Dimbaugh's recent statement regarding non-Limbaugh type conservatives, "we are in a fight to the death with these people". They want a civil war. The democracy for them is finished already.

They have given up on this democracy. The demographics are slowly overtaking them and soon they will be a permanent minority. And I don't mean white people, I mean old white men that think it is their sovereign right to control everything. Their day is passing and they are doing everything they can to either turn the clock back 80 years or more or cause the population to wage civil war so they can write a new Constitution and attempt to set their worldview in stone so it can't be voted on and changed.

Witness Rush Dimbaugh's recent statement regarding non-Limbaugh type conservatives, "we are in a fight to the death with these people". They want a civil war. The democracy for them is finished already.
yep, they will never win the 2016 election, and they will lose the House and Senate. Most states will revert back to democrats in 2016. Yes sir leftist's predictions are always so sure but always so wrong.

yep, they will never win the 2016 election, and they will lose the House and Senate. Most states will revert back to democrats in 2016. Yes sir leftist's predictions are always so sure but always so wrong.

Lol the dems are like 0 for everything since 2010....and think they are leading the pack

Ya know... that is probably going to be the STUPIDEST thing I read all day.

Please, don't challenge him.

It's easy, then stop whining about everyone else. But you never do, whining has become the default position of conservatives. You snowflakes cry about everything and now getting moved to another seat on a plane has your batshit meter pegged.

Witness Rush Dimbaugh's recent statement regarding non-Limbaugh type conservatives, "w are in a fight to the death with these people". They want a civil war. The democracy for them is finished already.

Don't lie. "Old White men" have been a minority forever.

It is Whites, as a whole that you lefties plan to permanently marginalize.

YOu think the nation you build on an an alliance of racism and oppression aimed at the largest single ethnic group is going to be fun for you?

Dumbass.

punch-3.png

Please, don't challenge him.
Too late, he went and said something dumber already.

It's easy, then stop whining about everyone else. But you never do, whining has become the default position of conservatives. You snowflakes cry about everything and now getting moved to another seat on a plane has your batshit meter pegged.
Uuuumm... little copy cat too unoriginal to think up your own quips, a "SNOWFLAKE" is a LEFTIST... you know... YOU... not a conservative.

OK, now that we straightened you out on that, proceed, I'm sure you're not done spewing asinine garbage yet...

They do. every time they stand for the constitution and our founding principles of self government

How do we give up on something that never existed?

This is and always has been a republic

Wow! The hypocrisy is strong in this one. Have you bothered to read the threads on this board? The whining from the left is reaching incredible heights. The meltdowns are a blast to read, because there's so many of them. Keep up the great work, the entertainment is awesome! :muahaha:

Take a look around bud....countries, states, cities and districts ran by "OTW" (other than whites) tell me what you see....haha
I know this FACT makes you want to roll up in the fetal position...SORRY BUD.
You should be thanking God that this country was built and is ran by whites. Your sorry foreign ass wouldn't want to be here if it wasn't.
#TruthHurts
#PlayTheRaceCard

Forum List

Back