If There Is No God, Murder Is Not Wrong

Religions evolve the same way secular society does. Thats why their 1st interpretations are barbaric, so theyre forced to reinterpret adnauseum when secular society deems their teachings Barbaric.

There are many secular societies which have behaved with barbarism.
Correct, and they eventually parrish, or evolve. Cause and effect. Learning. Exactly the argument, no god necessary.

Secular is not the same as atheism. Atheism is a belief system.
No, atheism is the lack of belief in something and just 1 belief of many. Maybe some atheists have "systems" but that's not inherent in the lack of belief in a god.
Why is murder wrong?

Only a conservative christian or a fanatical muslim would ask that question.

Religions evolve the same way secular society does. Thats why their 1st interpretations are barbaric, so theyre forced to reinterpret adnauseum when secular society deems their teachings Barbaric.

Correct, and they eventually parrish, or evolve. Cause and effect. Learning. Exactly the argument, no god necessary.

No, atheism is the lack of belief in something and just 1 belief of many. Maybe some atheists have "systems" but that's not inherent in the lack of belief in a god.

That would be agnosticism.
That actually depends on the philosopher you're speaking with...but thats a long, tedious discussion.

Why is murder wrong?

Obviously you don’t know why.

You tried and failed with the wife thing, already corky.

Evolution is survival of the fittest. Humans survive best in communities...communities survive best with moral systems, and killing wives for fun would cause chaos. not survivability dunce.
Yep. Communities like Hitler established. Take from the weak, slave labor, skin lamp shades.

Yep. That's why Hitler is dead. What's your point?
And if God fearing people had stayed home in the 1940’s they’d be doing just fine.

And?
Tens of millions who believed their morality was superior to yours.

I know of tens of millions of American conservatives who believe their morality is superior to mine......yet they voted for trump!

proving they have NO morality at all.

Why is murder wrong?
Because it's antithetical to the survivability of myself, my community and humanity as a whole. It ends in chaos...see WW2. Dumbass.
WW2 was only because those who know God stood up to push their opinions forth.

Thread is not about your opinion.

Doh!
No shit, its about religious zealouts who magically stop thinking with their brains when they imagine where morals come from...because they have no idea how to analyze cause and effect, and which effect evolution has us striving for.
You think your opinion is superior. That’s an opinion with no facts supporting it.
Its not opinion, ita science corky.

Your god is an opinion, and he's also flip flopped into and out of genocide, and the murder/suicide of his son. Sick shit.
Your opinion is just as moral as Jeffery Dahmers was.
I wonder if Jeffrey Dahmer called himself a Christian? After all he murdered gays and enacted the last supper.

Dahmer ate meat on Friday...definitely not a Christian.

Yep. Communities like Hitler established. Take from the weak, slave labor, skin lamp shades.

And if God fearing people had stayed home in the 1940’s they’d be doing just fine.

And?

I know of tens of millions of American conservatives who believe their morality is superior to mine......yet they voted for trump!

Why do you still live here then?

Oh yeah, more Leftard hyperbole.

You tried and failed with the wife thing, already corky.

Evolution is survival of the fittest. Humans survive best in communities...communities survive best with moral systems, and killing wives for fun would cause chaos. not survivability dunce.

And?

It seems like you're trying to make a point, but I'm not at all sure what it is. Can you clarify?

Why is murder wrong?

The why would be:

1. because we should not do to others anything we wouldn't want done to us,
2. because as a civilized society we have thought about it and decided that somethings are WRONG (bad for individuals and society)

things I would consider wrong: killing, stealing, rape

things you consider wrong: ...allowing gays to live, allowing atheists to live, allowing muslims to live, allowing wiccans to live

Now here is YOUR reason for not killing; god told you he'd burn you in hell forever if you killed someone so, because you fear god and eternal damnation, you don't kill.

I don't kill because I am a civilized person who doesn't want to hurt people.

you don't kill because you are scared of god.

Now, seriously, isn't it obvious I am a much better person than you?

And?

I live here because it is my country

I live here because I have every right to live here

And?

It seems like you're trying to make a point, but I'm not at all sure what it is. Can you clarify?
Everyone just says my opinion of morality is best. That’s the point of the OP.

And?

So you’re happy living under Hitler demanding he take your guns away.

Okey Dokey.

And?

"Everyone just says my opinion of morality is best"

trump?
is that you?

I'm sure NOBODY says YOUR opinion of morality is best.

and let's be honest about what you actually said;

you did NOT say "my morality is best!"

you said "if there is no god then lets just kill as many liberals as we can get away with!"....or words to that affect.

you said "if I didn't fear god's wrath I would KILL and KILL AGAIN!"....

you said "dam I wish there was no god because boy would I have fun killing people....."

just be honest.

Why is murder wrong?

The why would be:

2. because as a civilized society we have thought about it and decided that somethings are WRONG (bad for individuals and society)

things you consider wrong: ...allowing gays to live, allowing atheists to live, allowing muslims to live, allowing wiccans to live

Now here is YOUR reason for not killing; god told you he'd burn you in hell forever if you killed someone so, because you fear god and eternal damnation, you don't kill.

You’re stealing beliefs from religion.

And?

"Everyone just says my opinion of morality is best"

trump?
is that you?

I'm sure NOBODY says YOUR opinion of morality is best.

and let's be honest about what you actually said;

you did NOT say "my morality is best!"

you said "if there is no god then lets just kill as many liberals as we can get away with!"....or words to that affect.

you said "if I didn't fear god's wrath I would KILL and KILL AGAIN!"....

you said "dam I wish there was no god because boy would I have fun killing people....."

just be honest.
42 murders in just Chicago last week.

Obviously they felt it was the right thing to do.

Okey Dokey.

"So you’re happy living under Hitler demanding he take your guns away."

I have to say.....the fact that you are such a lying sack of conservative shit that you feel you have to make up extreme lies to demonize me is rather sickening.

I am MORE opposed to hitler than YOU are.

And I support every citizens right to own guns.

Why is murder wrong?

The why would be:

religion stole those beliefs from hammurabi and the greeks

those beliefs were etched on parchment long because god, jesus and the bible.

YOU stole them.

Okey Dokey.

"So you’re happy living under Hitler demanding he take your guns away."

I have to say.....the fact that you are such a lying sack of conservative shit that you feel you have to make up extreme lies to demonize me is rather sickening.

I am MORE opposed to hitler than YOU are.

And I support every citizens right to own guns.
So the Left lie calling Trump Hitler.

Good you agree the Left are liars.

Why is murder wrong?

The why would be:

religion stole those beliefs from hammurabi and the greeks

those beliefs were etched on parchment long because god, jesus and the bible.

YOU stole them.
Those were religions, Dufus.

Forum List

Back