If There Is No God, Murder Is Not Wrong

North Korea only has difficulty because God followers have put economic sanctions upon them.

They’ve been around 7 decades and will be there a lot longer. And their opinions of morality is just as valid as yours.

Now either watch the video of the OP or stop chasing your tail.
North Korea has difficukty because they dont know how to be an effective community, in terms of survivability.

Science dictates the outcomes, corkster.

Your sky daddy was genocidal.
160 million were murdered by their own God hating governments in the past century.
Thats good evidence that morality is based on science.

Some people are idiots, so youd expect failure.

Whereas if it was bestowed by god....hrrm, all these people disagreeing with it and murdering people is antithetical to that. Oops.
Nothing stops a Godless Government except nations run by God followers.

What part of the video was right?
God killed more than any of those governments, sycophant. Youre a serial killer idolizer. Hitler is your god crew. Genocide! floods, yeahhh!!!

If God does not exist....um...

Everyone can define what morality is if there is no higher authority.

They can do that regardless of whether there is a higher authority.
Yep. And every opinion is equal.

Why? People have opinions about politics. Are they also all equal? I'd say no. Some of them are stupid. Some of them will lead the country to ruin.

It's the same way with morality. Someone may decide that they don't think murder is wrong. But they'd likely be shunned by society (or killed if they decide to act on their conviction). And if they somehow managed to convince their society to go along with them in accepting murder as morally virtuous, then the society would suffer the repercussions. If the society didn't implode from the weight of its own murdering, it would likely be taken out by other societies not will to tolerate the murdering.
Nature says you should kill me and take my wife because she’s hotter than yours.

It’s the way of nature.

North Korea has difficukty because they dont know how to be an effective community, in terms of survivability.

160 million were murdered by their own God hating governments in the past century.

Whereas if it was bestowed by god....hrrm, all these people disagreeing with it and murdering people is antithetical to that. Oops.

God killed more than any of those governments, sycophant. Youre a serial killer idolizer. Hitler is your god crew. Genocide! floods, yeahhh!!!
God killed more than 160 million? America has killed millions. That make America evil?

There’s nothing wrong with killing. Just ask any drive by shooter.
Yea. god murdered almost everything on earth.

by drowning, too...whew tough way to go

he also ordered rape and baby killing, but i figure the flood is the grandest example of how immoral you and your sky poppa are

Why? People have opinions about politics. Are they also all equal? I'd say no. Some of them are stupid. Some of them will lead the country to ruin.

It's the same way with morality. Someone may decide that they don't think murder is wrong. But they'd likely be shunned by society (or killed if they decide to act on their conviction). And if they somehow managed to convince their society to go along with them in accepting murder as morally virtuous, then the society would suffer the repercussions. If the society didn't implode from the weight of its own murdering, it would likely be taken out by other societies not will to tolerate the murdering.
Nature says you should kill me and take my wife because she’s hotter than yours.

It’s the way of nature.
Thats exactly wrong. Youve failed.

I don't know what "nature says" is supposed to mean, or why you think it matters.

Obviously, percy, the context of the post is within their religious scripture. aye yaye yaye

God killed more than 160 million? America has killed millions. That make America evil?

he also ordered rape and baby killing, but i figure the flood is the grandest example of how immoral you and your sky poppa are
Who am I supposed to murder then?

Obviously, percy, the context of the post is within their religious scripture. aye yaye yaye
MS-13 has morality. They are prospering.

Science is not opinion.
And science says survival of the fittest is best for every species.

It does??? Where?
Do I need to explain evolution?
You tried and failed with the wife thing, already corky.

Evolution is survival of the fittest. Humans survive best in communities...communities survive best with moral systems, and killing wives for fun would cause chaos. not survivability dunce.

So, like, you agree with one of the ten commandments.
The ten commandments borrowed from that which was already a given.

Given by whom...Plato...Socrates...Aristotle?
Given by secular society as a whole, parents teaching kids common sense, nature teaching kids cause and effect.

And its not exactly rocket science. You dont want society free to steal, because theyll steal from YOU, and it ends in chaos.

Its all common sense, no sky daddy necessary except for the short sighted

Ahah...we have more commandments now...

Look GT, this is how religions evolve. At the end of the day, they are a belief system based on experience. You believe these are good things to do.
Religions evolve the same way secular society does. Thats why their 1st interpretations are barbaric, so theyre forced to reinterpret adnauseum when secular society deems their teachings Barbaric.

There are many secular societies which have behaved with barbarism.

Who am I supposed to murder then?
Youre doing a good job getting murdered in this thread, and pretending you dont know what cause and effect means and how it pertains but i cant force you not to be a retard.

The ten commandments borrowed from that which was already a given.

Given by secular society as a whole, parents teaching kids common sense, nature teaching kids cause and effect.

And its not exactly rocket science. You dont want society free to steal, because theyll steal from YOU, and it ends in chaos.

Look GT, this is how religions evolve. At the end of the day, they are a belief system based on experience. You believe these are good things to do.
Religions evolve the same way secular society does. Thats why their 1st interpretations are barbaric, so theyre forced to reinterpret adnauseum when secular society deems their teachings Barbaric.

Correct, and they eventually parrish, or evolve. Cause and effect. Learning. Exactly the argument, no god necessary.

Science is not opinion.

It does??? Where?

Evolution is survival of the fittest. Humans survive best in communities...communities survive best with moral systems, and killing wives for fun would cause chaos. not survivability dunce.
Yep. Communities like Hitler established. Take from the weak, slave labor, skin lamp shades.

Science is not opinion.

It does??? Where?

Yep. Communities like Hitler established. Take from the weak, slave labor, skin lamp shades.
No, Hitler's community is considered barbaric and was taken down by force. Exactly as evolution would have predicted because genocide is a bad moral system.

Correct, and they eventually parrish, or evolve. Cause and effect. Learning. Exactly the argument, no god necessary.
There’s never been a Godless Government come to an end without a God fearing people being the catalyst.

Science is not opinion.

It does??? Where?

Yep. That's why Hitler is dead. What's your point?

anyhoo, yall have fun with corky having to pretend like a 5yr old not to understand cause and effect and how it pertains. i had fun kicking his teeth for a while, but now he's just gummy. Peace!!

Forum List

Back