If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

What. Did you take a poll. The military likes Trump because he gave the military the money back that dumb ass Obama cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who opened fire on babies? I don't think many doctors use firearms.

24 hours? Or I will go to prison? Fuck you, you foreign troll. I am not going to prison for supporting the US Constitution.

See how you just got caught

Trying to make these 2 things different

One is protecting life and the other is killing life

Patriots stops the killings by fighting against it

You got caught !!

You support real murder killings and try to stop defense of murder by the patriots

Patriots are defending life not destroying innocent life

Guilty killers are attached by patriots to save murdering of us citizen innocents

You got caught !!

I got caught at nothing. I simply pointed out that "opening fire" means using firearms, which abortion doctors don't do. You tried to dance away from talking about killing citizens by bringing up abortion, just like in our last conversation. It is bullshit.

But do feel free to tell me why you say I am going to prison if I don't put Schiff in prison in the next 24 hours.

Being a democrat is what has caught you

Going against trump is what has caught you

Trump
Is Andrew Jackson

Are you A BLiND FOOL LOSER ???

Trump is now is not gonna co operate with a crooked congress

Same as Jackson

Jackson had the real power behind him

Get this ////. Trump has more power behind him than Jackson

With Jackson there were more white men against Jackson and supporting the congress. But still not enough to stop Jackson. Now this congress has less white men and mostly women

So when trump calls out the military the hauling off of crooked democrats will be much easier than hauling Indians to reservations

And then the logic test for voting will come similar to the founders stopping the unwise from voting

The unwise will be stopped from voting like the Indians was stopped

The democrat leaders who brsinwashed and pushed the unwise to vote will face the gallows

The democrats are one stoopid bunch of people

Andrew Jackson was a racist who attempted to wipe out the Native American culture.
He signed the law that led to thousands of Natives dying.
Andrew Jackson was a monster.
Trump is a racist homophobe with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Trump needs to be removed from office.
RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong dead wrong

Jackson
Saved America's progress and future

And from that we won all our wars

Jackson
Saved America by stopping the unwise from electing crooks

Now trump will do the same!!

Jackson was an asshole, a murderer and a thief.

They're not going to impeach, except by media. They want to keep this nonsense going until next November. The ONLY solution is a MASSACRE in November
More physical threats of violence by the so-called christians.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
Trump can’t be taken out of office by one party. It would need bipartisan support

Yea, about 20 Republican senators.

What "high crime" has Trump committed?
Many feel he broke 52 us code 30121. Some think the mueller report lays out many instances of obstruction. Others think the phone call displays abuse of power, extortion, and bribery.

Many feel you have been trying to impeach him before he was sworn in and now trying to impeach a Supreme Court justice because your afraid he will rule by the constitution.

You want war, you will get war.

"Many feel"......that's nice, dear. :itsok:

71700020_10163233328285725_2825407681206943744_n.jpg
Cool...impeach dirt? Did you know that Nixon's 1972 map was redder?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
He can't be - not via impeachment in its current guise ... "the Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments…[but] no person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present" (Article I, section 3) Ain't gonna happen unless they actually find an impeachable offense either
Let's remember what Senator Graham said during Clinton's Impeachment...
upload_2019-10-3_16-59-8.jpeg

We must make sure we never see another election under the current constitution.

And don't get me wrong, I love the original Constitution.
And now we have CRCs (con-servative republican christians) threatening the Constitution.

It will mean our votes mean nothing and we have single party rule. They get to determine who and what is criminal from language all the way to political view and no one else. Agreed.
We allow the filthy Liberals to undo an election with their dirty tricks then this country is pretty well screwed and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

This is not undoing an election. Offenses for which he may be impeached all occurred while he was already in office.
Too bad you cant find one.
Quid pro quo is legal?

There was no Quid pro quo. Nothing in that phone call, which was why Schiff had to stand up there and completely alter the transcript. To make it say what he wanted to say. Enough of the public picked that up and was swayed by that. Thats all the Democrats want, they are not into actual truth, just ask AOC about that one.... what did she say? being accurate is not really important, just being morally truthful, something like that. But political morals are very subjective.

Who knows what will happen? Do you want Pence to run for POTUS in 2020? It will take some logistics to get a million guns into Washington. Need to start planning now.

The American people are not as dumb as the Democrats think they are.

Trump will do fine. He is exposing the Democrat's dirty tricks to get him out of office. They are looking like fools and it will only get worse for them. They aren't very bright.

The TDS afflicted zeal by the Democrats to get him out of office will do nothing more than energize his base even more.
The American people...the majority are not dumb.....fat donnie's deplorables on the other hand. For example, dumb enough to show an election map with counties colored, not population....doesn't get much dumber than that.

So the problem with 'unjustly' is that it is entirely subjective.

If President Trump is removed from office through Impeachment by the House and conviction by the Senate, you have the choice of supporting the U.S. Constitution and our new President Pence, or rejecting the U.S. Constitution.

How you choose to reject the Constitution is up to you.

Who knows what will happen? Do you want Pence to run for POTUS in 2020? It will take some logistics to get a million guns into Washington. Need to start planning now.

The American people are not as dumb as the Democrats think they are.

Trump will do fine. He is exposing the Democrat's dirty tricks to get him out of office. They are looking like fools and it will only get worse for them. They aren't very bright.

The TDS afflicted zeal by the Democrats to get him out of office will do nothing more than energize his base even more.
Do you really think dems believe impeachment will get Trump out of office?
No...impeachment is like an indictment. Then comes the trial. It amazes me how little CRCs know about the Constitutional process.

Do you really think dems believe impeachment will get Trump out of office?

Are you saying the Republican senate won't convict, or are you saying that Trump will try to lock himself in the Oval Office?

If it's the former, you might ant to notice that impeachment is popular in the US right now. And if they don't convict, that hands another 3 senate seats in 2020 to the Democrats (Republican senators in blue states).

And even if impeachment isn't popular, it's still the right thing to do. To moral absolutists like liberals, doing the right thing matters. Don't wait for popular opinion. Shape popular opinion by leading.
The senate won’t convict. Have you heard anybody say they expect the senate to convict? I haven’t
Of course the way the Senate is right now, the chances of conviction even if fat donnie shot someone on 5th Ave.......are non-existent.

We must make sure we never see another election under the current constitution.

And don't get me wrong, I love the original Constitution.
And now we have CRCs (con-servative republican christians) threatening the Constitution.

The Constitution is not above our unalienable rights.

It is the right of the people to take back control and install the government of their choosing.

There will be a new Constitution for the Confederated States of New America.

Best possible action is for the people to overwhelmingly vote trump out of office.

Best possible action is to end the fishing expeditions forever, let Trump finish his term, and have a fair election of Trump vs. the top Democratic candidate in 2020.

And do this for another 4 years.
See? Someone thinks the Russian fix is in.

What Russian Fix ? The one you haven't proven in three years ?

How you choose to reject the Constitution is up to you.

Yes "justly" is in the eye of the beholder. If Trump is railroaded on some horseshit charge and ran out of office by the Democratic Fascist Party and a segment of never-Trump GOP traitors, then it's time for the American people to dust off their firearms and start cleaning the swamp ourselves.

This totalitarian movement by the left and their fascist worshipers at the CIA, FBI, etc. is the greatest threat to our nation since our nation was founded.

Will you fight for our nation's legitimacy or will you permit your offspring and their offspring to live in a one-party, totalitarian, police-state?

Forum List

Back