🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IF Trump suggested that the DOJ allow an FBI information to testify. Good!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So, I am finding it interesting that on CNN and other networks are "reporting" that Trump suggesting that an FBI informant be allowed to testify is interference, meanwhile the very same guy was NOT allowed to testify by the former DOJ. That, I suppose, was sound legal precedent.

This is not Trump putting his thumb on the scale, that would be him telling the DOJ "find her guilty" (or not guilty as the former administration ordered, that according to Comey himself who probably wanted to make sure people knew about the Obama era interference as he was on the way out), this was about him saying "we have an FBI information who wants to testify, he must be allowed to. You can then make a decision on the validity and value of his evidence and/or potential crimes yourselves".

I see nothing wrong with this. As I see it, any democratically elected leader have a obligation to make sure all truth sees the light of day, good or bad, they are not appointed, the public voted for them. Damage control is for others. It's about bloody time someone understands this, and Trump will earn many Libertarian and Independent voters if he continues taking this position.

The reality is, this informant was stifled from speaking about what could be a major National Security issue. he has now been unshackled, and whether Trump leaned over to make this reality, or GOP members pushed for it, or the DOJ decided it was time, it is the right decision.

God Bless America.

It seems to me that putting a gag order on a witness is in effect Obstruction of Justice.......by the FBI

I learned long ago to pay no attention to anything Don says, long before he even came up with his birtherism shtick..

The reason for objections is that a large number of incompetent, stupid, arrogant, and/or insane but powerful D operatives might become martyrs to the LWNJs if prosecuted.

Forum List

Back