If Trump was President with gas over $5/gallon, who would be blamed?

But unlike Trump he is reasonably dealing with the issue without all the lying and making an ass of himself.
Some might agree if in Biden’s case you replace the word “ass” with “fool”

We dont have to like trump before we can respect his policies

Biden seems likable

but practically no one respects his declining intellect

Some might agree if in Biden’s case you replace the word “ass” with “fool”

We dont have to like trump before we can respect his policies

Biden seems likable

but practically no one respects his declining intellect

What policy on inflation do you disagree with? What else do you think should or should not be done?

I keep asking, no rightwinger has been able to reasonably answer

So Yes, Democrats wrong to mindlessly bash the POTUS just because something goes wrong, but Republicans are _______ to mindlessly bash the POTUS just because something goes wrong.
jg2ox3b9zyu91.jpg

Don't be naive, everyone is biased, including you. The trick is to not let it get in the way of the facts and taking reasonable positions.

Trump's covid response sucked, it no doubt led to some avoidable deaths, though clearly not major factor.

Biden is responsible for some of the inflation, though clearly not a major factor. But unlike Trump he is reasonably dealing with the issue without all the lying and making an ass of himself.
While inflation would have gone up some anyway, Biden and the Democrats have thrown gasoline on the inflation fire with their policies.

What policy on inflation do you disagree with? What else do you think should or should not be done?

I keep asking, no rightwinger has been able to reasonably answer
I see no shame in saying that I’m not an economist or a nationsl political leader so I dont have a pat answer to that question

I do know that gargantuan budgets lead to inflation and biden has had enough of those

Nope, when I told you that Biden's policy has contributed some to inflation that's exactly what was talking about - INCREASED LIQUIDITY in the economy from gov spending.
Biden's and the left's pro-labor, anti-business and pro-green energy, anti-big oil, has thrown gasoline on the inflation fire, making inflation worse. That's what I was talking about and yet you want to show me figures for the national debt, which of course democrats added to all by themselves, signed off on it during Trump's presidency, and even wanted more debt that finally Manchin and Sinema shot down. People like Bernie were wanting 10 trillion dollars and said that that was only just the beginning.

Biden's and the left's pro-labor, anti-business and pro-green energy, anti-big oil, has thrown gasoline on the inflation fire, making inflation worse. That's what I was talking about

Thats just empty rhetoric. I'm talking about serious, tangible policy effects.

Trump and Biden increased gov defecit spending into economy - that has clear, tangible inflationary effects.

Biden's Fed has been agressively increasing interest rates - that has a clear, tangible deflationary effect.

You comments that someone is generally "pro-labor" or "pro green energy" is not a statement on any actual policy effects.

Last edited:
it was only your employer mandating that.
My doctor came within a hair's breadth of losing his license because he refused to "vaccinate". I'm sure many practitioners who didn't want the shot took it just out of intimidation.

Thats just empty rhetoric. I'm talking about serious, tangible policy effects.

Trump and Biden increased gov defecit spending into economy - that has clear, tangible inflationary effects.

Biden's Fed has been agressively increasing interest rates - that has a clear, tangible deflationary effect.

You comments that someone is generally "pro-labor" or "pro green energy" is not a statement on any actual policy effects.

It's not rhetoric. And, on top of the things I just mentioned, Biden's student loan bail out is going to add hundreds of billions of dollars onto the national debt, on top of what they have done unilaterally and on top of what they have signed off on under Trump. Please link to any spending that was done under Trump that democrats didn't sign off on and don't list the Trump tax cuts because the facts show that tax revenues actually increased after the Trump tax cuts. It was spending that was higher and that spending was signed off on by Democrats.

My doctor came within a hair's breadth of losing his license because he refused to "vaccinate". I'm sure many practitioners who didn't want the shot took it just out of intimidation.
there is probably some FDA regulation for doctors to be vaccinated to reduce the chance of infecting patients. It is the condition of their employment that applies to all medical staff.

Forum List

Back