If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

No, the south has been conservative all along. It was the Democrat Party that left conservatism and turned nutso leftist.
That's correct, the south has always been conservative. I've argued that myself on this forum many tines when pointing out while it was Democrats who were the party of racism, that's now owned by Republicans. And whether they were Democrats then or Republicans now, conservatism is racist.

Retard, there was no connection between Dominion and Smartmatic. Your link failed to establish a connection with Sequoia but that's a fail since Dominion bought it from a company which purchased it 3 years earlier from Smartmatic.

Krakenstein also tried to conflate Dominion with Smartmatic. For those lies, she's being sued for defamation for $1.3 billion.

You fail again because you're a failure.
No, you fail, because all you do is come in here and post misinformation that got fed to you from CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post or some other liberal dirty rag...Everything you said is wrong. My links told the truth. You lie.

And sueing on politically related things has become a farce in America. Democrats go judge shopping, find a judge that is sympathetic to their cause, and win cases based on politics, not right or wrong. This has been going on for decades. Ho hum. Yawn**** You're getting an education - I $hould be charging you.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Yeah, by her lawyers representing her. And still filed in a court of law with her name. It's now her defense.

Again, you prove to be exactly the unreasonable idiot who believes her.
"lawyers" HA HA HA. Yeah I know quite well about them.

Already refuted. SHE never said the ludicrous words you talk about. We concluded that a week ago. Ho hum.

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
What has Trump got to offer the country?

No, you fail, because all you do is come in here and post misinformation..Everything you said is wrong. My links told the truth. You lie.

And sueing on politically related things has become a farce in America. Democrats go judge shopping, find a judge that is sympathetic to their cause, ad win cases based on politics, not right or wrong. This has been going on for decades. ho hum. Yawn**** You're getting an education - I $hould be charging you.
[/Quote.

Already refuted. SHE never said the ludicrous words you talk about. We concluded that a week ago. Ho hum.
Sour grapes don't make up for a lack of education and critical thinking skills.

That's correct, the south has always been conservative. I've argued that myself on this forum many tines when pointing out while it was Democrats who were the party of racism, that's now owned by Republicans. And whether they were Democrats then or Republicans now, conservatism is racist.
FALSE! Exactly the OPPOSITE of that is what is true. CLEARLY, the party of racism is the Democratic party. That has been proven for 58 years now, with Affiramtive Action racial discrimination, and now CRT, and Biden's racist 'American Rescue Plan" (ARP) which needs a longer title with the words > As Long As You're Not White. (ARP-ALAYNW). This outrageous example of Democrat racism has been shot down by the courts every time it appears there.

Also racist, is the favoritism shown to blacks in the judicial system, such as blaming police and white citizens, for actions against black suspects, when the actions were legal and justifiable (ex. Walter Scott, George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille)

Last edited:
LOLOL

You retard, every president since Jimmy Carter signed such an executive order...

Are you ever not a flaming imbecile, gramps?

Ever??? :ack-1:
BULLSHIT!. When Obama was president, blacks were having to go to Congress every year, begging for this money, in little dribs & drabs, AND THEY DIDNT GET IT.

NOW, they got it, because Trump gave it to them Why do you think all those blacks in the picture are celebrating with Trump ?

Are you ever not a flaming imbecile, puppy ?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Trump's lack of education can't be blamed on judges.
Trump graduated from

Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania

with a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics. So WHAT lack of education are you talking about ?

What has Trump got to offer the country?
See how glaringly UNIFORMED liberals are ? Ths is why they need to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, and start watching Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN, and America's Voice.

He has the longest and most impressive list of accomplishments of any president in S history, and all this, while under constant attack and obstruction from scatterbrained, gooneybird liberals.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1645186964503.png

Only in fantasy land. Buzz words are for losers. And that's what your links provide.
Fantasy land! Wow! is this idiot so ignorant that he does not know we have massive inflation ? (worst in 40 years) Doesn't know gas prices have DOUBLED ? Doesn't know about skyrocketing housing rents ?

I just moved from an apartment whose rent just went from $600/mo to $850. 2 years ago I moved from one that went from $550/mo to $900, Some people have rents going from $500/mo to $1500/mo. and even higher than that. These are the biggest rent jumps that old people have ever seen in the whole lives. (by far)

LOLOL

And still... no hacking... no spying... no treason... no infiltration...
Al those things have been done by the Clintons and their criminal operatives. Finally now, they are being indicted and will be going to prison. Maybe eventually Hillary will be executed, since she was the treasonous mastermind, insanely grabbing for power.

Actually, the Clintons should be executed 50 times over, for all the people they have killed. Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Brown, 2 Brown associates, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, Eric Butera, Danny Casalaro, Berta Cacaeres, William Colby, Suzanne Coleman, Klaus Eberwein. Kathy Ferguson, Carlos Ghigliotti, Judi Gibbs, Michael Hastings, Jon Hillyer, Stanley Huggins, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, John Jones, JFK Jr and his wife, Florence Martin, Lt. Gen. David McCloud, James McDougal, Ron Miller, John Millis, Neil Moody, Jwn Moore, Tony Moser, Steve Mostyn., Jerry Luther Parks, Monica Peterson, et al

Liberals don't know how much they dont know.

Last edited:
Sure. Everybody in California suddenly loves leftwing governance. They've done such a great job. lol.
Y'all are either gullible or putting us on. I vote for the former.
If you imagine that California's popular democratic governance (far more successful in most significant metrics than than that of West Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, etc.) somehow relates to the topic "If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win," the relevancy eludes me.

Southern California's GDP hit $1.6 trillion in 2021,​

making it the 13th largest economy in the world​

Southern California’s economy has been growing faster than the nation’s over the last two decades, the report said.​
Your attempted diversion not only fails to support the thread's thesis. It ignores reality.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 8.23.57 AM.png
Please offer an opinion concerning Citizen Trump's prospects.

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 8.22.04 AM.png

"ROSEBUD!"

• Love
Reactions: BWK
No, you fail, because all you do is come in here and post misinformation that got fed to you from CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post or some other liberal dirty rag...Everything you said is wrong. My links told the truth. You lie.

And sueing on politically related things has become a farce in America. Democrats go judge shopping, find a judge that is sympathetic to their cause, and win cases based on politics, not right or wrong. This has been going on for decades. Ho hum. Yawn**** You're getting an education - I $hould be charging you.
Sadly, you're out of your mind, gramps. Even your own link proved Dominion has nothing to do with Venezuela.

That's her defense and that's not gonna change no matter how hard you wish it wasn't.

FALSE! Exactly the OPPOSITE of that is what is true. CLEARLY, the party of racism is the Democratic party. That has been proven for 58 years now, with Affiramtive Action racial discrimination, and now CRT, and Biden's racist 'American Rescue Plan" (ARP) which needs a longer title with the words > As Long As You're Not White. (ARP-ALAYNW). This outrageous example of Democrat racism has been shot down by the courts every time it appears there.

Also racist, is the favoritism shown to blacks in the judicial system, such as blaming police and white citizens, for actions against black suspects, when the actions were legal and justifiable (ex. Walter Scott, George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Terrence Crutcher, Philando Castille)
coffeepaper.gif

Forum List

Back