If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

BULLSHIT!. When Obama was president, blacks were having to go to Congress every year, begging for this money, in little dribs & drabs, AND THEY DIDNT GET IT.

NOW, they got it, because Trump gave it to them Why do you think all those blacks in the picture are celebrating with Trump ?

Are you ever not a flaming imbecile, puppy ?

Ever??? :ack-1:
LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged, gramps. Deny reality won't actually change reality; and the reality is -- every single president since Carter signed such an executive order. Just as I proved.

See how glaringly UNIFORMED liberals are ? Ths is why they need to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, and start watching Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN, and America's Voice.

He has the longest and most impressive list of accomplishments of any president in S history, and all this, while under constant attack and obstruction from scatterbrained, gooneybird liberals.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

View attachment 602993
You left out getting kicked to the curb by America after just one term.

tenor.gif

Al those things have been done by the Clintons and their criminal operatives. Finally now, they are being indicted and will be going to prison. Maybe eventually Hillary will be executed, since she was the treasonous mastermind, insanely grabbing for power.

Actually, the Clintons should be executed 50 times over, for all the people they have killed. Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Brown, 2 Brown associates, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, Eric Butera, Danny Casalaro, Berta Cacaeres, William Colby, Suzanne Coleman, Klaus Eberwein. Kathy Ferguson, Carlos Ghigliotti, Judi Gibbs, Michael Hastings, Jon Hillyer, Stanley Huggins, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, John Jones, JFK Jr and his wife, Florence Martin, Lt. Gen. David McCloud, James McDougal, Ron Miller, John Millis, Neil Moody, Jwn Moore, Tony Moser, Steve Mostyn., Jerry Luther Parks, Monica Peterson, et al

Liberals don't know how much they dont know.
:cuckoo:

That's correct, the south has always been conservative. I've argued that myself on this forum many tines when pointing out while it was Democrats who were the party of racism, that's now owned by Republicans. And whether they were Democrats then or Republicans now, conservatism is racist.
Absolutely! 100%! "Conservatism" is nothing but a dog whistle for Nationalism, racism, Fascism, Authoritarianism, self interests, and the like. In other words, I got mine, so fuck you.

I have no problem. My links are fine- for people who have a brain.
Word for word, if one understands the English language, your links, as they refer to illegals, has not shown or proven anything. We have already dissected your partisan links, and the English language, as it is written, can only conclude there is nothing there. I challenge you to take your own link, and show me the concrete evidence. You can't.

Al those things have been done by the Clintons and their criminal operatives. Finally now, they are being indicted and will be going to prison. Maybe eventually Hillary will be executed, since she was the treasonous mastermind, insanely grabbing for power.

Actually, the Clintons should be executed 50 times over, for all the people they have killed. Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Jeffrey Epstein, Ron Brown, 2 Brown associates, John Ashe, Mary Mahoney, Eric Butera, Danny Casalaro, Berta Cacaeres, William Colby, Suzanne Coleman, Klaus Eberwein. Kathy Ferguson, Carlos Ghigliotti, Judi Gibbs, Michael Hastings, Jon Hillyer, Stanley Huggins, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, John Jones, JFK Jr and his wife, Florence Martin, Lt. Gen. David McCloud, James McDougal, Ron Miller, John Millis, Neil Moody, Jwn Moore, Tony Moser, Steve Mostyn., Jerry Luther Parks, Monica Peterson, et al

Liberals don't know how much they dont know.
Links that prove your accusations?

See how glaringly UNIFORMED liberals are ? Ths is why they need to stop watching CNN, MSNBC, and start watching Newsmax, the First, the Blaze, OAN, and America's Voice.

He has the longest and most impressive list of accomplishments of any president in S history, and all this, while under constant attack and obstruction from scatterbrained, gooneybird liberals.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

View attachment 602993
You don't want to go down that road Sling Blade; Fact check: How Trump's economy compares to Obama's

Trump also had the worst GDP; How Every President Since Hoover Has Affected the U.S. Economy

Trump was an idiot with the Iran Deal; After dumping the nuclear deal, Trump has no strategy for Iran

You don't want to go down that road Sling Blade; Fact check: How Trump's economy compares to Obama's

Trump also had the worst GDP; How Every President Since Hoover Has Affected the U.S. Economy

Trump was an idiot with the Iran Deal; After dumping the nuclear deal, Trump has no strategy for Iran

It matters not what Trump accomplishments these yahoos list. He'll forever be remembered as a one-term, twice-impeached, worst-sore-loser-in-history, failure.

Word for word, if one understands the English language, your links, as they refer to illegals, has not shown or proven anything. We have already dissected your partisan links, and the English language, as it is written, can only conclude there is nothing there. I challenge you to take your own link, and show me the concrete evidence. You can't.
:puhleeze:why should I do any more than I've done ? The links containing the information (including sub-links) is all there. Can you read ? The clear evidence of illegal aliens voting, is there in all the 9 links I posted. You "conclude" what you wish to conclude, and we can only conclude that you are a very foolish DUPE of liberal brainwashing. Ho Hum. Yawn*** :rolleyes: :slap:

And why would anybody even question the fact of illegal aliens voting ?... why would anybody think they don't, when voting is beneficial to them, with nothing to lose.

Everything you said is wrong and stupid. Are you ONLY poster in USMB who is oblivious to the famous V-GRAPH that shows Obama's SINKING (2015/2016) GDPs, rescued by Trump's rising (2017/2018) GDP's ? HA HA HA You are an IDIOT.

1645214685179.png

1645214758500.png

1645214851087.png

1645214907588.png
1645215013928.png

And then you say Trump had the worst GDP. Exactly the OPPOSITE is true of that laughable leftist media propaganda that you are DUPED by. Trump had the highest GDP in US history in the 3rd quarter of 2020.

1645215768860.png

And before you blabber about the low GDP of Q1 & Q2 of 2020, that wasn't Trump, it was the PANDEMIC, as if you didnt know.

Hydroxychloroquine is a proven effective medication for Covid and other ailments as well, I received Hydroxychloroquine myself when I was in the Army, It was very helpful. It was approved for medical use in the United States in 1955.[2] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines.[5] In 2018, it was the 129th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 5 million prescriptions.[6][7]

The nuclear deal was awful with all the benefit going to Iran, and putting the US, Israel et al in jeopardy of nuclear weapon attack from Iran. You know nothing.

Attachments

• 1645214728595.png
    1645214728595.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
:puhleeze:why should I do any more than I've done ? The links containing the information (including sub-links) is all there. Can you read ? The clear evidence of illegal aliens voting, is there in all the 9 links I posted. You "conclude" what you wish to conclude, and we can only conclude that you are a very foolish DUPE of liberal brainwashing. Ho Hum. Yawn*** :rolleyes: :slap:

And why would anybody even question the fact of illegal aliens voting ?... why would anybody think they don't, when voting is beneficial to them, with nothing to lose.
The links show nothing, that's why. There is a thing called the English language, and you have failed to link that language.

All you have to do is pick out the significant points of your links, then I can show you exactly how full of shit you are. But you won't, because I will destroy your ass. And Faun, let's not even go there. She has turned you upside down so many times we've lost count.

Last edited:
Everything you said is wrong and stupid. Are you ONLY poster in USMB who is oblivious to the famous V-GRAPH that shows Obama's SINKING (2015/2016) GDPs, rescued by Trump's rising (2017/2018) GDP's ? HA HA HA You are an IDIOT.

View attachment 603121

View attachment 603123
View attachment 603124

View attachment 603126View attachment 603129

And then you say Trump had the worst GDP. Exactly the OPPOSITE is true of that laughable leftist media propaganda that you are DUPED by. Trump had the highest GDP in US history in the 3rd quarter of 2020.

View attachment 603134

And before you blabber about the low GDP is Q1 & Q2 of 2020, that wasnt Trump, it was the PANDEMIC, as if you didnt know.

The nuclear deal was awful with all the benefit going to Iran, and putting the US, Israel et al in jeopardy of nuclear weapon attack from Iran. You know nothing.
Dude, you can't be this fucking stupid. The only reason for Trump's uptick, was from Obamas stimulus, which was a job creator. Without that stimulus, there would have never been that uptick. Thank Obama every chance you get.

You take links of speculation, and they turn to a matter of documented evidence for you. That's pure fantasy.

The reason why one would question illegals voting, would be if you have not provided the evidence. Fantasy is not evidence.

They're just all over the internet, as if you didn't know. I've been posting those links (Clinton Body Count) for years here. You are stupid.
You can link all you want, and you still have nothing. How? They aren't in jail that's why. You live in fantasy land, and you are mentally disturbed.

View attachment 603121

View attachment 603123
View attachment 603124

View attachment 603126View attachment 603129

View attachment 603134

And before you blabber about the low GDP of Q1 & Q2 of 2020, that wasn't Trump, it was the PANDEMIC, as if you didnt know.

Hydroxychloroquine is a proven effective medication for Covid and other ailments as well, I received Hydroxychloroquine myself when I was in the Army, It was very helpful.

LOL

Poor gramps, you're out of your mind. Here are the most current GDP figures from the BEA...

They show annualized real GDP growth....

PRESIDENT​
GDP​
START​
END​
Biden​
5.3%​
18,767.8​
19,806.0​
Clinton​
3.8%​
9,840.8​
13,262.3​
Reagan​
3.6%​
6,817.9​
9,015.7​
Carter​
3.2%​
6,012.4​
6,817.9​
Bush41​
2.2%​
9,015.7​
9,840.8​
Obama​
1.9%​
15,366.6​
17,812.6​
Bush43​
1.9%​
13,262.3​
15,366.6​
Trump
1.3%
17,812.6​
19,806.0​

And neither does non-existent evidence.
The evidence does exist and it is not going away. Who do you see stopping? I do not see anyone stopping trying to get the evidence out. They are going to succeed because fraud happened. Not much you can do but delay it.

Forum List

Back