If you are agaianst gay marriage, you're a BIGOT!

Illegal acts are not protected forms of rights.

Why not? This is where your slippery slope argument of 'rights given to us by the creator' fall over. Why give certain rights but not others?

Why did your PM finally come out in support of Gay marriage what was he fearing?

Illegal acts are not protected by rights

So, if the 2nd is repealled and you still carry you peashooter you have committed an illegal act. Is that your argument Cletus?

Why not? This is where your slippery slope argument of 'rights given to us by the creator' fall over. Why give certain rights but not others?

Why did your PM finally come out in support of Gay marriage what was he fearing?

Illegal acts are not protected by rights

So, if the 2nd is repealled and you still carry you peashooter you have committed an illegal act. Is that your argument Cletus?
Again

Again

Oh, and nice dodge...
How is it a dodge when I have asked you twice and you made no comment?
3RD time

I'm happy to say if someone thinks that about me I could care less. For the record I don't give a flip about gay marriage.

Don't have a gay marriage then.

I don't give a flip about straight marriage....but I'm not working to make it illegal.

What could be redeeming about two guys in the sack, one packing the other guy's fudge?

I'm happy to say if someone thinks that about me I could care less. For the record I don't give a flip about gay marriage.

Don't have a gay marriage then.

I don't give a flip about straight marriage....but I'm not working to make it illegal.

What could be redeeming about two guys in the sack, one packing the other guy's fudge?

Nothing. But it's none of your business...

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't like the idea homo's being married like straight people.
2. Its sacrilegious!
3. And takes away the sanctity of marriage making them and us equal.
4. If thinking this way makes me a bigot, so be it.
5. And if you don't like it, *go fuck yourself*! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The act of Sodomy is a health risk, regardless whether it's homosexual couples Or heterosexual couples practicing it. This fact has been suppressed by what we call the "mainstream".., it's actually the P-C Stream. Political correctness has been overriding common sense for far too long. In order to not hurt people's feelings, society as a whole has been kept from hearing and seeing the truth about more than just homosexuality, but a whole slew of other very important issues. We've been indoctrinated to believe that common sense is bigotry and hatred.. Eventually this PC attack on our intelligence has offended some to the point of hatred. Like I've been trying to explain stardustforbrains... Trying to deduce what is normal for man through the animal kingdom is ridiculous. There are some things we can learn from animals... But when it comes to things such as sexuality and relationships, come on...

Only an idiot would take it that far.

The truth is we have a segment of our society that wants to be hip and accepted to the point they will accept any stupid theory that helps them secure their spot in hipville.

That's conformity. You're not cool. I'll admit I don't know why people turn gay or if they're born gay.. But I see no reason to accept stupid theories formed by Idiots claiming if animals do it, then it must be okay for us just to be accepted by someone else.

Should gays have all the same rights as all other citizens? Yes, but is marriage a right? Let's discuss that... Do you have a RIGHT to another human beings' companionship? Let's examine this issue without the PC blinders on, people.

Sorry bout that,

2. Its sacrilegious!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sanctity of marriage? ROFL

If I meet a woman at 9am in the morning and marry her by noon, its sanctified, but two people who spend years together, dedicated to one another, and want to make it legal thats somehow degrading to the institution of marriage.

Kim Kardasian was married for 72 days. Thats Sanctity?

Give me a break.

The act of Sodomy is a health risk, regardless whether it's homosexual couples Or heterosexual couples practicing it. This fact has been suppressed by what we call the "mainstream".., it's actually the P-C Stream. Political correctness has been overriding common sense for far too long. In order to not hurt people's feelings, society as a whole has been kept from hearing and seeing the truth about more than just homosexuality, but a whole slew of other very important issues. We've been indoctrinated to believe that common sense is bigotry and hatred.. Eventually this PC attack on our intelligence has offended some to the point of hatred. Like I've been trying to explain stardustforbrains... Trying to deduce what is normal for man through the animal kingdom is ridiculous. There are some things we can learn from animals... But when it comes to things such as sexuality and relationships, come on...

The truth is we have a segment of our society that wants to be hip and accepted to the point they will accept any stupid theory that helps them secure their spot in hipville.

That's conformity. You're not cool. I'll admit I don't know why people turn gay or if they're born gay.. But I see no reason to accept stupid theories formed by Idiots claiming if animals do it, then it must be okay for us just to be accepted by someone else.

Should gays have all the same rights as all other citizens? Yes, but is marriage a right? Let's discuss that... Do you have a RIGHT to another human beings' companionship? Let's examine this issue without the PC blinders on, people.

Its not a right to marriage. Its a right to the privledges our government bestows on the married.

There are two choices as I see them. Either give them the same privledges as dictated by the 14th amendment or remove those privledges from straight married couples.

As a single man, I probably would have said remove. But as a married man, I like those priviledges, so in that I may be biased hehe.

Sorry bout that,

2. Its sacrilegious!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sanctity of marriage? ROFL

If I meet a woman at 9am in the morning and marry her by noon, its sanctified, but two people who spend years together, dedicated to one another, and want to make it legal thats somehow degrading to the institution of marriage.

Kim Kardasian was married for 72 days. Thats Sanctity?

Give me a break.
Kardashian is an exception.. Not the rule.? Give ME a break.

About the "gay gene" discussion...

Find out why men have nipples. Once you know that, then you might have an inkling as to why some people are born gay.

I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me. - Jack Brynes (Meet the Parents)

Sorry bout that,

2. Its sacrilegious!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't like the idea of someone like you marrying. But, despite that...I certainly would not do anything to try to change the law to prevent your legal right to marry.

So you want the government to regulate how people have sex.

Forum List

Back