If you believe blacks had no culture in Africa, check PBS now

0a00fc2bea0c44094b72eaea8fd514d1.jpg

Nubia
^^^^^^^ Cartoon pictures do not prove anything. ...... :cool:
d586e7eb5253aaeebb1d3f2f3ae843cb.jpg
Egyptian. Not Black African.

This is like saying Koreans aren't considered Asian. Egyptians were black and you can't deny it. So instead of giving praise you parse into some bs that they couldnt have been black.
Blacks inhabited Egypt only during the Kush invasions. Not before nor after.

Thank you, ignorant racist dupes. Tune in tonight to see how you wrecked an entire continent and race....
Well, I've been to Morocco, Egypt, Baltimore and Chicago, but I can't imagine I wrecked them. They were pretty much a mess when I got there.

Never been to the hell holes of black Africa, so I can hardly be blamed for the squalor there.
You are not all ignorant racists. Africa has been an even WORSE mess since the corrupt GOP depression. Ditto ME. And Balmore and Chicago...Minorities and the 3rd world always take it the worst...
You are free to post and insult your own intelligence, but don't presume to insult the intelligence of others, especially those who expose your ignorance.

Look, I'm not saying black Africa did/does not have a culture, they do. However, it is the most backward in human history.
Everybody knows it. Failure speaks for itself.
Not until the Portuguese and the others arrived with guns, cannons, and warships in the 1400's and wrecked the place. Only in the last 50 years or so has knowledge begun to change. Institutional racism.

like institutional racism in Zimbabwe?

Not until the Portuguese and the others arrived with guns, cannons, and warships in the 1400's and wrecked the place. Only in the last 50 years or so has knowledge begun to change. Institutional racism.
How do you wreck stone age black people living in grass huts with dirt floors? .. :cool:

correction, cow shit floors ")
You know nothing. They had palaces for royalty too. You think medieval peasants had TVs? lol

Thank you, ignorant racist dupes. Tune in tonight to see how you wrecked an entire continent and race....
Well, I've been to Morocco, Egypt, Baltimore and Chicago, but I can't imagine I wrecked them. They were pretty much a mess when I got there.

Never been to the hell holes of black Africa, so I can hardly be blamed for the squalor there.
You are not all ignorant racists. Africa has been an even WORSE mess since the corrupt GOP depression. Ditto ME. And Balmore and Chicago...Minorities and the 3rd world always take it the worst...
You are free to post and insult your own intelligence, but don't presume to insult the intelligence of others, especially those who expose your ignorance.

Look, I'm not saying black Africa did/does not have a culture, they do. However, it is the most backward in human history.

Tell us about Great Zimbabwe, dunce. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them, dingbat.

How do you wreck stone age black people living in grass huts with dirt floors? .. :cool:

You know nothing. They had palaces for royalty too. You think medieval peasants had TVs? lol

Zulus and metebele had palaces?

they had kraals dip shit

Tell us about Great Zimbabwe, dunce. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them, dingbat.

faks b raciss

whitey invented tv

they had kraals dip shit
No, Nubian, Aksum, Mali, Benin Empires

We are sympathetic to the darky element. They have a heavy load to bear: kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, wide flat snout covered in nasty blackheads, purple truck-tire lips; jutting upthrust buttocks; low IQ, bastard-born, violent, shiftless, obsessed with their congenital inferiority.

Have a little pity for those wretched devils.

Know what we mean?

faks b raciss
Idiot racist dupe lol.

Black culture in Africa was roasting monkeys.

In the USA it expanded to include pork ribs.

We are sympathetic to the darky element. They have a heavy load to bear: kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, wide flat snout covered in nasty blackheads, purple truck-tire lips; jutting upthrust buttocks; low IQ, bastard-born, violent, shiftless, obsessed with their congenital inferiority.

Know what we mean?
Racist hater dupe. Or just plain wrong. Enjoy hell or learn.

Last edited:

Know what we mean?
Buzz off dick breath.

This thread isn't about race, but historical culture. ..... :cool:

Jeeebus racists are stupid a-holes. Enjoy hell.
Y U say that?
if african kultchu so great, why racist colonialism?

millions of darkies could not handle a couple dozen caucasians? etc etc

de faks b raciss n sheet
For YOU, and colonists,and historians until recently...

what colonialists?
All of them duh.

they had kraals dip shit
No, Nubian, Aksum, Mali, Benin Empires

everyone knows about that, you are acting like it's a big deal

they flourished on the slave trade. no honkey involved

shoots down mean ol' whitey fucking them up

Forum List

Back