If You Can Figure Out How These Rocks Move, Then You're Pretty Smart

It can only be the sun's heat.

edit: my guess was wrong.

Last edited:
Nope. One may have to be genius level to figure it out.
I really doubt that. Actually my guess was partially right but I didn't need to say that. Quite surprising nobody figured it out sooner. Probably a lack of interest by science. Or maybe it was known and scientists didn't find it worth saying.

Yeah I knew what the cause was almost immediately because I read up on the E. Washington channeled scabland boulders.

That would be my first guess. It certainly seems some form of energy has to be at play.
In fact my guess was right but it was lacking in details. However I was guessing expansion and contraction instead of ice.

I guessed wind or ice, but didn't expect this. Wow.

Sorry about the commercial.

Wait! I didn't go far enough into the video the first time to get the pertinent fact that the same rocks move in opposing directions. Hence, water and wind have to be in play somehow. I'll check back latter and watch the rest.

I thought this thread was going to be dull and dry. But, being a conservative, of course I am naturally open-minded and inquisitive. So, I clicked on the video. I was pleased to discover that my preconception was mistaken.

It is a very interesting little scientific conundrum that was explored and a it came to a satisfying resolution. I give it two thumbs up!

👍 👍

If You Can Figure Out How These Rocks Move, Then You're Pretty Smart​

Jewish Space Lasers

1649106409511.jpeg

Last edited:
It can only be the sun's heat.

edit: my guess was wrong.
I jumped ahead because the snowflake cutesy’s voice was like fingernails on a chalkboard

and if she ever revealed the answer I didnt see it

Forum List

Back