If you need healthcare, you are not someone the Republicans would ever help in any way.

Did you know Republicans give more to charity than Democrats?

Seems Democrats do a lot of talking.
That's a bullshit flat out lie. Most of those on welfare are in Red States with the single biggest group being whites. Blue State liberals are doing the funding. Look it up.

This is what Liberals believe:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Republicans say "fuck 'em. Let him die".

You're losing credibility here fast rdean....Let me enlighten you at no charge.
More pure ignorance...you people are to easy and to predictable. You have to look at per capita factoring if you seek true data...pretty simple stuff for anyone with an iQ over 12.
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

"Republicans say "fuck 'em. Let him die".
Liberals believe: Steal fish from hard working Americans and give them to lazy piece of shits.
Republicans say: Make the able body man catch his own fish...he has no right to steal mine.

Republicans on the USMB tend to stay away from these types of threads. For one, they can't deny it. For two, when they do deny it, they can't prove it. For three, they usually just degenerate into calling names because they have been angered.

There is nothing to deny. You've proved nothing in your OP.

You've made a number of stupid claims.

If you need healthcare, you are not someone the Republicans would ever help.

If you are a veteran, you will never get help from the GOP.

If your kids get sick, expect no help from Republicans.

If you kids are hungry, forget it, the GOP will never help you or your familiy.

If you are being taken for a ride by the Credit Card companies, the GOP would be more likely to help them than you.

If the banks are screwing you over, you know the Republicans would support the banks over the GOP base.

You can't name any GOP policies that help the middle class or the poor. Because that's not something they do.

Trump supporters voted for him because they believe Trump and the GOP will help them. With lowering the cost of health care. With better jobs. With getting rid of competition (immigrants). Even with education.

When have Republicans ever helped the American people with any of these things? Why would they help now? Why ruin a perfect record?

They've helped plenty.

I know many republicans who have helped many families with hungry kids.

Plenty of GOP policies that help the middle class....like repeal Obamacare.

Don't institute a minimum wage.

BTW: Dumbass, many scientists are democrats. But most engineers are republicans. Scientists sit in a lab and dream.

Engineers make it happen.

Trump won.

Suck on it.

Butthurt.
For every 71 Democrats who are engineers, there are 29 Republican engineers. I already posted a link to that.

And getting rid of healthcare helps the middle class???????????????????????

That link was crap when it comes to engineers.

There is no such thing as an environmental engineer. They are people who live off the government. You don't engineer an environment.

You can also discard the software engineers. They don't build anything real. They live in two dimensional fantasy land. And it's difficult for me to accept the published ratio when it comes to civil/structural/electrical/instrument/chemical/mechanical/areospace.

I've met very few liberals who belong to those fields and I know many many engineers.

Makes me think you've got your hands on some kind of B.S. DailyKos poll.

That's a bullshit flat out lie. Most of those on welfare are in Red States with the single biggest group being whites.

Blue State liberals are doing the funding. Look it up.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Are we seeing a total Rderp melt down in the making?

He's throwing his hail mary.

I guess he think's he'll erase the fact that:

1. Trump won.
2. GOP keeps the senate.
3. GOP keeps the house.
4. GOP will nominate the next three Supreme Court Justices.

Must be tough.

Gotta feel sorry for him.
It's tough for the country. Watch what happens over the next two years.

Look at Trump's most recent special tidbit of information:

Trump: I 'know things that other people don't know' about hacking

Sure you do Donald. Sure you do. And you know more than generals.

Republicans voted for this tard. You're going to regret what you got.

You are probably right.

But, I think they know they would have regretted the other choice more.

Trump won.

Suck on it.

BTW: It was a book that published that showed that republicans do give more to charity.

Do I believe it ? How would you know otherwise ?

If you are being taken for a ride by the Credit Card companies, the GOP would be more likely to help them than you.

If the banks are screwing you over, you know the Republicans would support the banks over the GOP base.

You can't name any GOP policies that help the middle class or the poor. Because that's not something they do.

Trump supporters voted for him because they believe Trump and the GOP will help them. With lowering the cost of health care. With better jobs. With getting rid of competition (immigrants). Even with education.

When have Republicans ever helped the American people with any of these things? Why would they help now? Why ruin a perfect record?

And the government - the taxpayers owe you a living, they must provide healthcare because..........................?

If you need healthcare it should be up to you to decide what kind, how much you want to pay and who you want to provide it. It's not up to me to make those decisions for you. All I can do is provide a free market system that gives you the most choices at a competitive rate.

Man a sick child sucks. I will donate some money to help you, maybe. Depending on what you're doing for the child.

If your kids are hungry, that's on you. Why aren't you a better parent? How is it your kids are starving but you collecting welfare are 200 pounds over weight? Maybe you should be eating less and giving some to your kids,

If you have credit card debt you need to pay it off. You don't need my help. If you had asked before you went out and bought all of that worthless shit I would have told you not to do that. But you didn't. You spent the money and now want me to help you get out of it. Fuck off. You owe the money. Pay it off and stop being a fucking idiot.

How is a bank screwing you over? You put money in, you take some out. If you take a loan they expect you will pay it back at the agreed interest rate...a bank doesn't sneak into your home at night forcing you to sign loan papers. You have to actually ask them and apply for that loan.

All conservative policies help the middle class and poor. We give you opportunity. Opportunity to get a job and learn a skill and someday start your own business without the crushing democrat taxes and regulations that make that move impossible. The help you're looking for is you. Not the government. They can't do shit for you.

Conservatives help people by giving them power. Liberal's help by taking power away from them and handing them food stamps in trade. A liberal never helps people. They pigeon hole them into positions they can't be any thing other than bottom feeders reliant on government. Conservatism is freedom and opportunity. Liberalism is sinking to the lowest common denominator of barely surviving at the whim of a higher power handing out your sustenance.

The GOP doesn't deny you anything. It's all up to you. The democrats deny you everything in exchange for a pathetic life of slavery.

No, yours is the lie, but you know that. But for those that don't, here you go-
Who Gives More -- The Rich or The Poor?
It turns out that this idea that liberals give more…is a myth. Of the top 25 states where people give an above average percent of their income, 24 were red states in the last presidential election.

Arthur Brooks, the author of "Who Really Cares," says that "when you look at the data, it turns out the conservatives give about 30 percent more." He adds, "And incidentally, conservative-headed families make slightly less money."

And he says the differences in giving goes beyond money, pointing out that conservatives are 18 percent more likely to donate blood. He says this difference is not about politics, but about the different way conservatives and liberals view government.

"You find that people who believe it's the government's job to make incomes more equal, are far less likely to give their money away," Brooks says. In fact, people who disagree with the statement, "The government has a basic responsibility to take care of the people who can't take care of themselves," are 27 percent more likely to give to charity.

That's a bullshit flat out lie. Most of those on welfare are in Red States with the single biggest group being whites.

That's a bullshit flat out lie. Most of those on welfare are in Red States with the single biggest group being whites. Blue State liberals are doing the funding. Look it up.

You're losing credibility here fast rdean....Let me enlighten you at no charge.
More pure ignorance...you people are to easy and to predictable. You have to look at per capita factoring if you seek true data...pretty simple stuff for anyone with an iQ over 12.
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific

"Republicans say "fuck 'em. Let him die".
Liberals believe: Steal fish from hard working Americans and give them to lazy piece of shits.
Republicans say: Make the able body man catch his own fish...he has no right to steal mine.
Except that it's Democrats providing the fish. What on earth makes you think uneducated and unemployed Republicans, many on disability and social security and unemployment are the "producers". In this day and age, you need an education. Duh!

"Trump supporters voted for him because they believe Trump and the GOP will help them. With lowering the cost of health care. With better jobs. With getting rid of competition (immigrants). Even with education."

I voted for Trump because he's a capitalist business owner and I think he can get the governments budget under control. ~shrug~

If you have Obama Care you won't be able to afford the deductible, so just die.

If you have Obama Care you won't be able to afford the deductible, so just die.
Democrats want you to die....and die quickly....

That's a bullshit flat out lie. You sound emotional. Look it up.

Most of those on welfare are in Red States. Wholly shit are you wrong. Too many reasons why, but we can start with "red state Vs blue state".....Incidentally numbnuts, your response is out of context, but you did manage to contradict your OP. I'd be humiliated.

With the single biggest group being whites. I see. So, if 63% of the population is white and for example, 13% are black, yet 40% of welfare is white and 28% black, your conclusion is whites = welfare? Not only is your response out of context and proves you're a racist mother fucker, it shows you have the brains of a baked potato. Are you employed and if so, which convenience store?

Blue State liberals are doing the funding. Look it up. LOL.......You're all over the map. Very emotional. This is ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT in the context you're presenting. They do most of the funding because they have the most welfare numb nuts. Here's a web link even you can understand, I think so anyway. Click on the table headings (assuming you know what that is). Here's a hint. California localities spend 25 billion of the 89 billion spent throughout the country. They only provide for their own services. You're living a lie. State Welfare Spending Rank for 2016 - Charts
What are you? Some kind of idiot. First you talk about percentages and then you link to a site that only uses actual numbers. California spends more because it has 39 million people. Wyoming spends less because they have just over a half million people.
And so what if a higher percentage of blacks get more welfare. It's numbers, location and party. Remember, the country is 70% white. Republicans are 90% white. That means there are a large number of whites in the Democratic Party. They just happen to be less poor than Republican whites. And Republicans love to blame the poverty of Red States on blacks who live there? What about Kentucky? One of the poorest states in America that just happens to be over 90% white. In fact, look at the entire Appalachian area covering several states.
Republicans boast they give lots of charity.
Democrats give college scholarships. Which would you rather have? Some old cans of cream corn and a quilt or a college education? I know. Republicans say "Pass the corn".

And so what if a higher percentage of blacks get more welfare

Only in Rderps mind this is a so what... Hey Rderp that means percentage wise blacks are more fucking lazy then whites

It always amuses me how liberals will use percentages to make a case then, don't want to use them on another debate.

Most of those on welfare are in Red States. Wholly shit are you wrong. Too many reasons why, but we can start with "red state Vs blue state".....Incidentally numbnuts, your response is out of context, but you did manage to contradict your OP. I'd be humiliated.

With the single biggest group being whites. I see. So, if 63% of the population is white and for example, 13% are black, yet 40% of welfare is white and 28% black, your conclusion is whites = welfare? Not only is your response out of context and proves you're a racist mother fucker, it shows you have the brains of a baked potato. Are you employed and if so, which convenience store?

Blue State liberals are doing the funding. Look it up. LOL.......You're all over the map. Very emotional. This is ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT in the context you're presenting. They do most of the funding because they have the most welfare numb nuts. Here's a web link even you can understand, I think so anyway. Click on the table headings (assuming you know what that is). Here's a hint. California localities spend 25 billion of the 89 billion spent throughout the country. They only provide for their own services. You're living a lie. State Welfare Spending Rank for 2016 - Charts
What are you? Some kind of idiot. First you talk about percentages and then you link to a site that only uses actual numbers. California spends more because it has 39 million people. Wyoming spends less because they have just over a half million people.
And so what if a higher percentage of blacks get more welfare. It's numbers, location and party. Remember, the country is 70% white. Republicans are 90% white. That means there are a large number of whites in the Democratic Party. They just happen to be less poor than Republican whites. And Republicans love to blame the poverty of Red States on blacks who live there? What about Kentucky? One of the poorest states in America that just happens to be over 90% white. In fact, look at the entire Appalachian area covering several states.
Democrats give college scholarships. Which would you rather have? Some old cans of cream corn and a quilt or a college education? I know. Republicans say "Pass the corn".

Only in Rderps mind this is a so what... Hey Rderp that means percentage wise blacks are more fucking lazy then whites

It always amuses me how liberals will use percentages to make a case then, don't want to use them on another debate.

White Republicans are the single largest group of Americans to get welfare and foodstamps.

Nor would the democrats, they give way less to the sick and poor than the republicans.

But they are excellent at coercively taking the money from the productive republicans and giving that away though... and this is supposed to somehow pass as virtue in their mind.
You are talking bullshit. Republicans don't help the sick or the poor. Giving someone a couple of cans of cold beans is NOT helping them. If you can't give good examples, then shut the fuck up.
/------ Bleeding Heart Tightwads - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html
Dec 20, 2008 - Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really ... give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. ... The upshot is that Democrats, who speak passionately about the hungry and homeless, personally fork over less money to charity than Republicans — the ones ...

White Republicans are the single largest group of Americans to get welfare and foodstamps.

haha...rdean, how many times are we going to do this? You're proving that you flat out ignore facts and truth. I've posted this for you three times and you act as if you've never seen it and as if the data doesn't exist...what's going on in your twisted mind?...You've now lost all credibility.
The black population:

Remember the key to REAL TRUE data is in using per capita factoring as 77% of this country is still white. Are blacks and hispanics part of the Republican demographic?

Link?

Link?

His play is always the same...he doesn't understand that per capita averages expose real ratios, real data.
77% of the country is still white so naturally whites would lead in nearly all categories of anything. This is basic shit.

Forum List

Back