If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

Sure she will stop him, when she pulls a bead on him and then pulls the trigger.
You think he is going to wait for her to do that? What an idiot you are. :laugh:

Why do you think she's going to wait for him to assault her?
Shes going to pull a gun on him before he does anything? Man youre an idiot.
laugh.gif

It happens all the time, dumbshit. Furthermore, we're talking about a situation where we know who the perp is because he's shooting people.
Teachers pull guns on students for no reason? No we're talking about a 6 foot teenager disarming a old teacher and shooting her because she has a gun you idiot.
laugh.gif

So what about a 6'3" wrestling coach or a 6' gym teacher?

You think he is going to wait for her to do that? What an idiot you are. :laugh:

laugh.gif

It happens all the time, dumbshit. Furthermore, we're talking about a situation where we know who the perp is because he's shooting people.
Teachers pull guns on students for no reason? No we're talking about a 6 foot teenager disarming a old teacher and shooting her because she has a gun you idiot.
laugh.gif

What about them? Does being 6 ft keep you from being brained by a barbell?

Well gee obviously those people are exceptions because they are trained on using and securing their weapons

So, what you're saying is, teachers are too dumb to be trained?

On the job, I wear a level III retention holster which will prevent most attempts at a gun grab. However, if I'm incapacitated from behind, it will not prevent the assailant from taking the gun from my unconscious form.

Soldiers, on the other hand, wear little or not retention on their primary firearm.
Good lord dude. Even if every armed teacher got adequate training (which wouldn’t happen), it doesn’t change the fact that they are still teachers. Cops and soldiers’ entire mindset is focused on being vigilant to possible threats. It’s not like a teacher can effectively do their jobs if they are constantly on alert for the very unlikely possibility of someone shooting up their school.
And I don’t care how well trained someone is, a 60+ year old 5 foot female teacher is not stopping a 6+ foot male teenager from taking her firearm. She’ll just be the first one he shoots. There’s a reason the vast majority of teachers are against guns in schools.

Sure she will stop him, when she pulls a bead on him and then pulls the trigger.
You just made my point. Your idea of putting guns in classrooms already resulted in a student getting shot.

Why does the gun have to be on her person? Why not have them in a secure location in the classroom?

I would love to be able to keep an AR-15 in my classroom for just such emergencies.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just pointing out your phony scenario. A kid is not going to disarm a full grown physically built man, and that's who would likely be armed. A sixty four year old lady is not about to accept being armed to defend a school full of kids.

On the job, I wear a level III retention holster which will prevent most attempts at a gun grab. However, if I'm incapacitated from behind, it will not prevent the assailant from taking the gun from my unconscious form.

Soldiers, on the other hand, wear little or not retention on their primary firearm.
Good lord dude. Even if every armed teacher got adequate training (which wouldn’t happen), it doesn’t change the fact that they are still teachers. Cops and soldiers’ entire mindset is focused on being vigilant to possible threats. It’s not like a teacher can effectively do their jobs if they are constantly on alert for the very unlikely possibility of someone shooting up their school.
And I don’t care how well trained someone is, a 60+ year old 5 foot female teacher is not stopping a 6+ foot male teenager from taking her firearm. She’ll just be the first one he shoots. There’s a reason the vast majority of teachers are against guns in schools.

You just made my point. Your idea of putting guns in classrooms already resulted in a student getting shot.

Why does the gun have to be on her person? Why not have them in a secure location in the classroom?

I would love to be able to keep an AR-15 in my classroom for just such emergencies.
Like where would they keep the weapon where...

A. Its not accessible to curious students.
B. Its actually obtainable in times of emergency?

True. They could have AR-15 in locked cases in every classroom, and a few select and trained teachers would have a key.

Really? Look at faun the dumbshit. Here are three of HUNDREDS of similar cases.

‘I tried to kill him’: Pistol-packing granny faces down armed intruder

Elderly Homeowner Shoots Home Invader in Self Defense

Would-be intruder killed by elderly man identified

Grandmother who killed man in pet spa acted in self-defense, DA says

"God made man, but samuel colt made them equal"

- Samual Colt -​
Sounds like a tiny guy that needed something to compensate for being teeny.

You think colt invented the revolver because he was insecure?

He did name it "The Peacemaker". Therefore, he was obviously gay and a wimp. :D

Look who’s gumming at my ankles again ^^^

:lol:

Idiot.... how the fuck do you compare someone breaking into a house, where the homeowner knows it’s an intruder; which a teacher in the same room with a student with no expectation of an attack??

There is a serious malfunction with your brain.

You think this teacher had the same time to react as those women in their homes?

^^^ that teacher would be dead if he had a gun on him. Why do you think most teachers don’t want guns on campus?

No, I think the student would be dead.

Your brain is dead.

That teacher got his ass kicked. At what what point in that beat down does your non-functioning brain inform you that teacher would have had the opportunity to draw a firearm?

Shit, that teacher couldn’t even hold onto the papers in his hand; and you’re so fucking rightarded you think he could have held onto a gun? And how many other students does he accidentally shoot as he fell over that desk??

You really are the dumbest poster here and will clearly say anything, no matter how stupid, to prop up your brain-dead conservatism.

Like where would they keep the weapon where...

A. Its not accessible to curious students.
B. Its actually obtainable in times of emergency?
It would be in a locked case, dumbass.

How do kids know where there parents guns are?

Uhhhh, because they live in the same home and had plenty of time to search for them when their parents weren't around?????
Uhhhh so you think being in the same class with a smaller area to search wont guarantee they find the weapon faster?

More than likely a gun would be secured either in a locked compartment or on the teachers person.

What does a potential shooter fear most, a teacher who might be armed or a teacher he knows isn't?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just pointing out your phony scenario. A kid is not going to disarm a full grown physically built man, and that's who would likely be armed. A sixty four year old lady is not about to accept being armed to defend a school full of kids.
Bullshit. I've seen full grown male teachers get their asses knocked out by teenagers. Where do you think I got the barbell example?

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
And....uh....why would Jimmy do that knowing that all other teachers are armed and would blow his ass away? :eusa_doh:

Seriously Billy000 - do you ever think before posting?

Uhhhh, because they live in the same home and had plenty of time to search for them when their parents weren't around?????
Uhhhh so you think being in the same class with a smaller area to search wont guarantee they find the weapon faster?

More than likely a gun would be secured either in a locked compartment or on the teachers person.

What does a potential shooter fear most, a teacher who might be armed or a teacher he knows isn't?
A locked compartment? So if its in a locked compartment how does the teacher get it when the gunman comes? Do you think he is going to give her permission to go get the weapon? Do you think the kids wont figure out how to get into the locked compartment?

laugh.gif
“Idiot” doesn’t even scratch the surface with that one.
You are so bitter about getting your ass kicked.
LOLOL

You’re not even tall enough to reach my ass, ya mental midget.

Idiot.... how the fuck do you compare someone breaking into a house, where the homeowner knows it’s an intruder; which a teacher in the same room with a student with no expectation of an attack??

You think this teacher had the same time to react as those women in their homes?

^^^ that teacher would be dead if he had a gun on him. Why do you think most teachers don’t want guns on campus?

No, I think the student would be dead.

Your brain is dead.

That teacher got his ass kicked. At what what point in that beat down does your non-functioning brain inform you that teacher would have had the opportunity to draw a firearm?

Shit, that teacher couldn’t even hold onto the papers in his hand; and you’re so fucking rightarded you think he could have held onto a gun? And how many other students does he accidentally shoot as he fell over that desk??

You really are the dumbest poster here and will clearly say anything, no matter how stupid, to prop up your brain-dead conservatism.

People with guns defend themselves all the time, moron. Of course, drones like you will never admit guns serve a purpose. That would obstruct your agenda of disarming America.

If you really think a student is going to assault a teacher, take his gun, and then murder him in cold blood in front of 30 witnesses, you are a special kind of stupid.

Well gee obviously those people are exceptions because they are trained on using and securing their weapons

No, the student would probably not have attacked knowing the teacher could pull a gun to defend himself.

A locked compartment? So if its in a locked compartment how does the teacher get it when the gunman comes? Do you think he is going to give her permission to go get the weapon? Do you think the kids wont figure out how to get into the locked compartment?

What an idiot. If there's one in every classroom, then a number of teachers will get to these guns. In the FL case, the gunman was in the hallway. Any teacher could have easily gotten to a gun locked in a case and then blown him away.

Forum List

Back