If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Impeachment is more popular than you think...

More Americans want President Trump impeached than don't, according to a new survey by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling released Tuesday.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said they would support Trump's impeachment, while 41 percent would oppose such charges.

Poll: 48 percent want Trump impeached

It is a good thing we don't impose punishments by polls.

I guess we will never know the answer to the most vexing question of the day: Why are libs so stupid?

Information isn't advocacy. I merely pointed out that impeachment may not be as unpopular as the OP believes it to be.
"may not be" - now that's definitive. :)

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump...
Not the majority of Americans!

And that majority is not going to sit around and let you destroy what little country we have left. It's time to embrace the horror, we are going the full Nixon on Trump!

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.
Go fuck yourself, youwhiny little snowflake bitch. If he gets impeached, it'll be his own fault, and it'll be perfectly constitutional.

Bring your trailer park pussy revolution to my town and you'll be pushing up daisies you fucking piece of shit
Wow, gotta love the emuscle action hero personna. There are no grounds for impeachment, disagreeing with the left isn't illegal and the supreme court picks will ensure that for another generation. Suck it up buttercup.

Impeachment is more popular than you think...

More Americans want President Trump impeached than don't, according to a new survey by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling released Tuesday.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said they would support Trump's impeachment, while 41 percent would oppose such charges.

Poll: 48 percent want Trump impeached

It is a good thing we don't impose punishments by polls.

I guess we will never know the answer to the most vexing question of the day: Why are libs so stupid?

Information isn't advocacy. I merely pointed out that impeachment may not be as unpopular as the OP believes it to be.

Impeach for what? The guy hasn't done anything impeachable. That's not to mention the fact the Presidents party is in leadership of congress and senate.

My. Goodness, I've never seen such sore losers in my life. You leftists don't belong in a republic, you belong in a dictatorship where your guy wins all the time, and will provide you with free healthcare, a place to live, and where nobody has any money or guns except the government.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump...
Not the majority of Americans!

And that majority is not going to sit around and let you destroy what little country we have left. It's time to embrace the horror, we are going the full Nixon on Trump!
Yes, we know that was the left's wet dream but Hillary didn't have the majority either. Obama had 51%, which is a majority but hardly a mandate. We are putting the country back together and we aren't going to let you little commies destroy our republic.

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.
Go fuck yourself, youwhiny little snowflake bitch. If he gets impeached, it'll be his own fault, and it'll be perfectly constitutional.

Bring your trailer park pussy revolution to my town and you'll be pushing up daisies you fucking piece of shit
Wow, gotta love the emuscle action hero personna. There are no grounds for impeachment, disagreeing with the left isn't illegal and the supreme court picks will ensure that for another generation. Suck it up buttercup.
Obstruction of justice is grounds for impeachment, you uber retard.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
What makes you think the American People won't stand for a legal process that is written into the Constitution?

...except he didn't obstruct anyone. Quit tripping over your e-dick.

CZSPMbCWwAA-ZpQ.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
Democrats cannot impeach Trump without Republican buy in

At what point do Republicans say....We have had enough

.... :lol:

Retard? You don't even know what obstruction of justice means yet alone feel qualified to call anybody else names.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You elected a criminal - a conman and a grifter and you want to go with that.

Trump cannot be impeached without criminal charges being filed against him.
Republicans control congress and Republicans only impeach over important stuff like blow jobs

You can't overthrow in a coup d'etat an elected President, without consequences.

Normally, the patriotic Americans go about their business and obey the law.

But if you get us angry enough, really angry, you will reap the whirlwind.
"Overthrow in a coup d'etat"? Impeachment is a legal process written into the U.S. Constitution....ever heard of it?

Look at you...a perfect match for the whiney orange cheeto..."poor us! whine! whine! no one in the history of the world has been as unfairly treated as us con-servatives! whine! whine!"

Forum List

Back