If you're a Reagan Republican and a Trump supporter ...

There are no anarchists in the tea party, you're making your shit up as you go.

I never said there was, dipshit.

What I said, if you were listening, was that I am especially skeptical of "anarchists" that come from movements like the Tea Party.

And leftists in this country are totalitarians, to call them "anarchists" is even more retarded

I do not consider modern liberals to be anarchists.

Wow, that's some great shit. Can I try a hit?

Warning: the truth can be addictive.

Reagan was a big government spender. The only difference is that he created more government jobs, free housing, and food with less debt.

I am talking about the military, in case you didn't get that.

The truth is that Reagan wanted to bring down the Soviet Union, and he was willing to give Tip his spending to get it. You can agree or disagree with his decision, but you are full of shit. How old are you, PeeWee? Six?

What I said, if you were listening, was that I am especially skeptical of self proclaimed anarchists that come from movements like the Tea Party.

And leftists in this country are totalitarians, to call them "anarchists" is even more retarded

Let me rephrase for the intellectually impaired.

No Tea Partiers claim to be anarchists. You're full of shit. Provide a link, dumb ass. I'm sick of leftists making up your shit

The truth is that Reagan wanted to bring down the Soviet Union, and he was willing to give Tip his spending to get it. You can agree or disagree with his decision, but you are full of shit. How old are you, PeeWee? Six?

Funding the Contra terrorists must of really hit the Soviets hard.

The humiliating battles in the invasion of Grenada really gave the Soviets a good what for.

What I said, if you were listening, was that I am especially skeptical of "anarchists" that come from movements like the Tea Party.

Cool, because I didn't say you're "anarchists," I said you're totalitarians. Jesus, where did they drag you off the street?

Funding the Contra terrorists must of really hit the Soviets hard.

The humiliating battles in the invasion of Grenada really gave the Soviets a good what for.

Agreed. The Soviets wanted a base beyond Cuba. Reagan denied them that

No Tea Partiers claim to be anarchists.

False.

Many tea partiers claimed to be anarcho-capitalists. I have met plenty.

Of course, I think they are full of shit.

You're full of shit. Provide a link, dumb ass. I'm sick of leftists making up your shit

I can see that.

Try settling the fuck down, spaz.

No Tea Partiers claim to be anarchists.

False.

Many tea partiers claimed to be anarcho-capitalists. I have met plenty.

Of course, I think they are full of shit.

You're full of shit. Provide a link, dumb ass. I'm sick of leftists making up your shit

I can see that.

Try settling the fuck down, spaz.

Still no link of these anarchist tea partiers ...

I met them in real life, and as I have said I do not believe they are real anarchists.

What do you want? A link to a site called anarchistteaparty.com?

Cool, because I didn't say you're "anarchists," I said you're totalitarians. Jesus, where did they drag you off the street?

Explain how someone that promotes voluntary government is totalitarian.

I met them in real life, and as I have said I do not believe they are real anarchists.

What do you want? A link to a site called anarchistteaparty.com?

OK, you can't, thank you. Amazing how on the purveyor of all knowledge, the Internet, you can't find anarchist tea partiers who apparently you think is a big thing. And so, I pronounce thee, full of intestinal excrement from a sacred Indian bovine

You're very confused.

-Reagan believed America is great, he was right
-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right
-Trump is about punishing them if they try to leave

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

If you're a Reagan Republican ... vote for Johnson ...
I will not be voting for hitlery Clinton no matter what name you give her....

you can't find anarchist tea partiers who apparently you think is a big thing.

I never claimed they were a big thing.

I met Tea Party protestors that claimed to be anarcho-capitalist. It is not a debate, just a fact.

And so, I pronounce thee, full of intestinal excrement from a sacred Indian bovine

You got some serious issues, you know that right?

Learn some decency mate.

Explain how someone that promotes voluntary government is totalitarian.

Why would I do that? It has nothing to do with what I said. There is nothing "voluntary" about anything that you leftists promote

You're very confused.

-Reagan believed America is great, he was right
-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right
-Trump is about punishing them if they try to leave

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

If you're a Reagan Republican ... vote for Johnson ...
I will not be voting for hitlery Clinton no matter what name you give her....

Cool because I totally oppose you voting for Hitlary. Did you read my post when you quoted it? I sure the fuck didn't advocate that you do

Forum List

Back