If you're a Reagan Republican and a Trump supporter ...

You're very confused.

-Reagan believed America is great, he was right
-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right
-Trump is about punishing them if they try to leave

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

If you're a Reagan Republican ... vote for Johnson ...

Reaganites aren't supporting Donald Trump. This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it is now the party of Trump. Full of ignorance, anger, fear, bigotry, misogyny and extremism. Their 2016 platform is full of it--(extremism and division.)
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=1

And it really couldn't be better stated than in a 3 minute video from a friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN

images

So Reaganites aka the majority of the Republican party are making a choice to vote for a 3rd party candidate, sit this election out, or cast a vote for Hillary Clinton. In fact 54% of the Republican party cast a vote for other candidates during the nomination process. These republlicans will never cast a vote for Donald Trump. A man with NO honor, NO respect, NO dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself and Russia. The most incompetent, unqualified, DANGEROUS candidate in this nation's history.

Trump is the reason that for the first time in 60 YEARS Republicans are losing white educated voters.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...onald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

We sure the fuck are.....

That has nothing to do with my claim. You're an intellectual eight year old

You stated that you agreed with the invasion of Grenada, because the Soviet Union wanted to establish bases outside Cuba.

What Soviet bases were in Grenada?

Better yet, what bases did the Soviet Union have in Cuba? They did have an intelligence post, but that was it.

you can't find anarchist tea partiers who apparently you think is a big thing.

I never claimed they were a big thing.

I met Tea Party protestors that claimed to be anarcho-capitalist. It is not a debate, just a fact.

And so, I pronounce thee, full of intestinal excrement from a sacred Indian bovine

You got some serious issues, you know that right?

Learn some decency mate.

I see, so your neighbor says he's an anarchist tea partier and I'm supposed to know that. What about go fuck yourself you're wasting my time don't you understand? Did your neighbor also say he's on an all shepard's pie diet?

You're very confused.

-Trump believes Trump is great, but he'll make America great ... if we elect him

-Reagan was all about optimism that our business is the best open the economic borders and we'll kick ass, he was right
-Trump is all about fear we can't compete so those feriners are going to steal our jobs

-Reagan was about wanting to lower taxes and regulations and our companies will want to be here, he was right

If you're a Reagan Republican and support Trump, you believe light is dark, up is down and government can best decide who we can do business with.

Johnson's not perfect for sure, but he's far more like Reagan than Trump is, and Trump isn't nearly different enough from Hillary for it to matter.

The last, desperate argument of the Republicans is the Supreme Court. Well, we've had decades of courts with Republican nominated majorities. At one point it was 7-2. We got shit for it. And John Roberts ignoring even the argument of the Obama administration and just declaring it a "tax" was the final nail in the coffin.

Healthcare exchanges, government deciding what policies need to include and all the rest of the Obamacare regulations are a "tax?" He's full of shit. And what Supreme Court ever told a side here's what you should have argued, and I'm going to pretend you did and rule for you?

Then there's this crap Trump is a capitalist, he only wants "fair" trade deals. Even if you believe someone who says he's for free trade keeps saying he isn't, his proposals go way beyond that. Punitive taxes on American businesses trying to escape our oppressive taxes and regulations isn't about trade and it's not capitalist, which is what made us so rich to start with.

That Trump thinks America isn't great, but he personally can make it great is frankly scary. But that he's anti-free trade and anti-Capitalist is unacceptable.

I will not be voting for hitlery Clinton no matter what name you give her....

Cool because I totally oppose you voting for Hitlary. Did you read my post when you quoted it? I sure the fuck didn't advocate that you do
The last line, where you're advocating hitlery.....that was fucking hilarious.....

That has nothing to do with my claim. You're an intellectual eight year old

You stated that you agreed with the invasion of Grenada, because the Soviet Union wanted to establish bases outside Cuba.

What Soviet bases were in Grenada?

Better yet, what bases did the Soviet Union have in Cuba? They did have an intelligence post, but that was it.

:wtf:

So you took "base" and extrapolated that to "military base" which I didn't say? Wow, you're dumber than I thought. I didn't think that was possible

Johnson doesn't hold Ronald Reagan's values, either, though.

Well, not completely. But in general, Johnson is a fiscal conservative and Reagan while talking to socons gave them nothing. Johnson wants to use the military less than Reagan, but frankly, Reagan used it too much
Anyone who supports open borders supports the destruction of this country. Johnson isn't acceptable, period.

Anyone who opposes free markets and capitalism supports the destruction of the country isn't acceptable, period.

So that eliminates everyone else running. So where do we go now?

If Hillary gets elected, there will never be a pro-capitalist president again. it won't matter what the Republican candidate supports. He will never get elected. Hillary will pack the court with leftwing judges, and the Constitution will become a worthless scrap of paper.

You just don't seem to get it. Hillary isn't a temporary problem. She a permanent change in the government of this country. Leftists play for keeps. They will do everything in their power to make sure their agenda is carved in granite for ever. We aren't participating in some boxing match run according to the queensbury rules. We're fighting hardcore Stalinist who want to impose tyranny on us.

I'm 53 and I've heard that all my life. Meanwhile, Republicans being elected has done zero for me. I quit. I'm closer to anarchist than you are. How does an anarchist think that government is going to protect us from anything? What are you thinking? Or are you?

You're incredibly naive if you believe Hillary is no worse than Trump.

You're very confused.

Cool because I totally oppose you voting for Hitlary. Did you read my post when you quoted it? I sure the fuck didn't advocate that you do
The last line, where you're advocating hitlery.....that was fucking hilarious.....

WTF? I said vote for "Johnson" you stupid douche, what is wrong with you?

I see, so your neighbor says he's an anarchist tea partier and I'm supposed to know that.

I was just informing you, as context for a post where I showed agreement with you. For some reason you started attacking me for agreeing with you.

It is known as conversing, but you seem to only be interesting in acting like a petulant child.

What about go fuck yourself you're wasting my time don't you understand?

I'll do as I please, thank you very much.

Well, not completely. But in general, Johnson is a fiscal conservative and Reagan while talking to socons gave them nothing. Johnson wants to use the military less than Reagan, but frankly, Reagan used it too much
Anyone who supports open borders supports the destruction of this country. Johnson isn't acceptable, period.

Anyone who opposes free markets and capitalism supports the destruction of the country isn't acceptable, period.

If Hillary gets elected, there will never be a pro-capitalist president again. it won't matter what the Republican candidate supports. He will never get elected. Hillary will pack the court with leftwing judges, and the Constitution will become a worthless scrap of paper.

You just don't seem to get it. Hillary isn't a temporary problem. She a permanent change in the government of this country. Leftists play for keeps. They will do everything in their power to make sure their agenda is carved in granite for ever. We aren't participating in some boxing match run according to the queensbury rules. We're fighting hardcore Stalinist who want to impose tyranny on us.

I'm 53 and I've heard that all my life. Meanwhile, Republicans being elected has done zero for me. I quit. I'm closer to anarchist than you are. How does an anarchist think that government is going to protect us from anything? What are you thinking? Or are you?

You're incredibly naive if you believe Hillary is no worse than Trump.

Shades of gray. I'm done with that. Something an actual anarchist would be

I met Tea Party protestors that claimed to be anarcho-capitalist. It is not a debate, just a fact.

And so, I pronounce thee, full of intestinal excrement from a sacred Indian bovine

Learn some decency mate.

I see, so your neighbor says he's an anarchist tea partier and I'm supposed to know that.

I was just informing you, as context for a post where I showed agreement with you (for some reason I got attacked for agreeing with you)

It is known as conversing, but you seem to only be interesting in acting like a petulant child.

Everything you said was jack Democrat loving shit. I'm not an idiot. You were trying to play me. It's not the same thing

Don't waste your time telling us Trump isn't the perfect Republican. Was George W Bush? Was McCain? Was Romney? Was Bush Sr?

The bottom line is that he's a million times better than the alternative: Hillary.

You read my OP and all you got out of it is that Trump "isn't the perfect Republican?" Seriously?

It's mostly hyperbole and mischaracterization.

Really? Where? Trump is not just advocating "fair" trade, he's advocating companies being punished for trying to leave our oppressive government regulations and taxes. Republicans keep saying he doesn't mean it. I don't buy that

It's mostly a negotiating tactic, but even if it isn't, he can't do shit without Congressional approval. The alternative is TPP. Do you support that?
We've had Republicans before who favored high tariffs. Did it end the country? No. But open borders will end the country. Open borders will turn this country into a colder version of Mexico, with all it's corruption and poverty.

That you oppose "open borders" directly contradicts that you're actually an anarchist.

I don't know enough about TPP to have a view either way. I support free trade but I don't support Obama. I'd like to know what it actually says.

And Trump saying he's an anti-capitalist, anti-free trader is a bizarre way to run for people who support capitalism and free trade. Maybe he should win the election before negotiating with anyone

Trump isn't going to enshrine his so-called anti-capitalism in the Constitution as Hillary will do with her appointments to the Supreme Court. That's what you don't seem to get. Any changes Trump makes can be undone. Nothing Hillary does will be undone. Once she legalizes 30 million illegals, how will that be undone? Once she abolishes the 2nd Amendment, how will that be undone? Once she signs TPP, how will that be undone?

You're very confused.

WTF? I said vote for "Johnson" you stupid douche, what is wrong with you?
Why do you call hitlery that name?....:lol:

Wolf! Wolf!

Learn some decency mate.

I was just informing you, as context for a post where I showed agreement with you (for some reason I got attacked for agreeing with you)

Everything you said was jack Democrat loving shit. I'm not an idiot. You were trying to play me. It's not the same thing

That's like calling the difference in the politics of Jack Kennedy and Joseph Stalin "shades of grey."

They were building a huge airbase there.

That was never a substantiated claim, but I find it believable.

It isn't like the Soviets wouldn't want more bases throughout the world, especially so close to America.

Wolf! Wolf!

What's with the "Wolf! Wolf!?" That's exactly what you Hillary supporting douche bags have been saying, isn't it?

They were building a huge airbase there.

That was never a substantiated claim, but I find it believable.

It isn't like the Soviets wouldn't want more bases throughout the world, especially so close to America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Grenada

In March 1983, President Ronald Reagan began issuing warnings about the threat posed to the United States and the Caribbean by the "Soviet-Cuban militarization" of the Caribbean as evidenced by the excessively long airplane runway being built, as well as intelligence sources indicating increased Soviet interest in the island. He said that the 9,000-foot (2,700 m) runway and the numerous fuel storage tanks were unnecessary for commercial flights, and that evidence pointed that the airport was to become a Cuban-Soviet forward military airbase.[21]

Once she legalizes 30 million illegals, how will that be undone? Once she abolishes the 2nd Amendment, how will that be undone?

How can you be an anarchist and support illegal immigration and the constitution which legitimizes the state?

Once she legalizes 30 million illegals, how will that be undone? Once she abolishes the 2nd Amendment, how will that be undone?

How can you be an anarchist and support illegal immigration and the constitution which legitimizes the state?

Until we abolish the state, we have to control immigration. We can't allow illegal immigration when they can all get on welfare the minute they step foot in the country.

Why don't you read Hans-Hermann Hoppe on the subject? He wants the government to prevent all immigration.

Forum List

Back